Can I delete the character I started my trial on?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Can I delete the character I started my trial on?

I started playing a year or two ago with the use of a trial key, which lasted about a week. I never upgraded until today and wanted to get back into actually playing the game. I'd like to delete my trial character I used and start fresh, although it gives me a warning:

Are you sure you want to delete "Character Name"?

"You will lose any premium status and / or founder / starter items associated with it!

I just upgraded to the veteran starter pack which gave me 30 days of premium and gold. If I delete this character and start fresh, is it saying I'm going to lose these two items? Or can I delete this character and start fresh?
    • Hi @Reignskream Before you delete your old character, save all the items you have in a crafted chest in an island if you have one. (just so you have no regrets later on). The Starter Pack can be claimed once per account.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Evas_Flarelight () aus folgendem Grund: Edited for clarity

• Evas_Flarelight schrieb:

Hi @Reignskream Before you delete your old character, save all the items you have in a crafted chest in an island if you have one. (just so you have no regrets later on). The Starter Pack can be claimed once per account.
      I have actually figured it out myself. My character was only on the island after the starting area, and he had basically nothing so I deleted him, but ty for the advice :). I also was afraid to log on him due to the fact I thought the starter pack automatically activated once I logged in on that character. Turns out I have to activate it before it becomes active and you receive your items. Thanks again!