Swords - Nda adjustments

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Swords - Nda adjustments

Hi, this new NDA sword adjustment will kill swords in 5v5. It is a good thing to stack without having a target, because you can do It outside the Combat (eg: zvz), but when you are head to head fighting, It just adds more cooldown to It.
      Dont forget players dont use swords coz It takes too long to build the stacks, and most teams are running arcane, mace or cursed with purging armor/helm.
      Sword skills are clunky, with a lot of stand time. I cant figure It out why @Retroman would add this skill to the axe and not the sword.

Charge toward a target (ally or enemy). Enemy Healing Received is reduced 20% for 3s in a 4m radius. Ally Healing Received is increased by 20% for 3s in a 4m radius.

Please reduce the cooldown on the single target heroic slash to 2 seconds and remove the stand time of the splitting slash and done.
    • I don't agree that permanent triple heroic stack can in any way kill sword in 5v5. Not like they are used a lot now anyway.

Purging will definitely become less an issue for galatines which will be able to easily stack far into own backline, frontline sustain swords like new broadsword/clarent (?) dual swords can just use Iron Will and Heroic passives, so average triple stack recovery time will be around 6 seconds, while average purge cd is around 25 seconds or so.

Not even mentioning that new perma +30% move speed swords will most likely become imba in OW.
    • Zumzat schrieb:

I don't agree that permanent triple heroic stack can in any way kill sword in 5v5. Not like they are used a lot now anyway.

Purging will definitely become less an issue for galatines which will be able to easily stack far into own backline, frontline sustain swords like new broadsword/clarent (?) dual swords can just use Iron Will and Heroic passives, so average triple stack recovery time will be around 6 seconds, while average purge cd is around 25 seconds or so.

Not even mentioning that new perma +30% move speed swords will most likely become imba in OW.

Nah, swords are supposed to be bruisers. If this is the new reality of swords, its time to me respec into the axe, the last remaining bruiser of the game.
      iron will has no damage and increasing cooldown on the Q will turn you useless.
      Thanks @Retroman

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RiconesBr ()

• RiconesBr schrieb:

Zumzat schrieb:

I don't agree that permanent triple heroic stack can in any way kill sword in 5v5. Not like they are used a lot now anyway.

Nah, swords are supposed to be bruisers. If this is the new reality of swords, its time to me respec into the axe, the last remaining bruiser of the game.
      iron will has no damage and increasing cooldown on the Q will turn you useless.
      Thanks @Retroman
      Dude, that's what all PvP games are about: constantly evolving meta and respecs. Take any moba game as example, today your favorite class is an imba, tomorrow it is trash. If you want to be competitive you have to adapt, if you want just to play for fun you can stick to your once chosen class and don't give a damn about efficiency.

The reason for this is that from game dev perspective it is impossible to reach the perfect balance, so they have to change the meta in time so it doesn't stagnate and people get new challenges and get motivation to learn to play new classes. That's basically the way it is in every PvP game I ever played.
    • Zumzat schrieb:

RiconesBr schrieb:

Zumzat schrieb:

Nah, swords are supposed to be bruisers. If this is the new reality of swords, its time to me respec into the axe, the last remaining bruiser of the game.iron will has no damage and increasing cooldown on the Q will turn you useless.
      Thanks @Retroman
      Dude, that's what all PvP games are about: constantly evolving meta and respecs. Take any moba game as example, today your favorite class is an imba, tomorrow it is trash. If you want to be competitive you have to adapt, if you want just to play for fun you can stick to your once chosen class and don't give a damn about efficiency.
      The reason for this is that from game dev perspective it is impossible to reach the perfect balance, so they have to change the meta in time so it doesn't stagnate and people get new challenges and get motivation to learn to play new classes. That's basically the way it is in every PvP game I ever played.
      In what world do you live? This is not a moba. In a moba, u just change ur hero (and of course, you are able to ban heroes that are imba). This is a MMORPG, if you dont balance or change the meta, people will just uninstall the game, because it takes about 30 days of hardcore lvling to get a 100 spec artifact.
    • The New NDA is even worse for swords. Its the same as It is right now, but with 4 seconds cooldown and 1m larger aoe.
      Its sad.
      No advancements on the "W" skills.
      Please, swords are only broken because of gallatines. Dont mess the entire line up because u dont want to make gallatines imba.
      Make swords better and adjust gallatines "E"
    • True it is meh that Spears have 3 sec cd on Aoe Q, Axes have 3 sec cd on Aoe Q and sword have 4 and on top on that Axes and Spears more stronger than sword for Q damage and W damage!
      Same for single target Q: swords less stronger again
      But swords have surprisingly powerful E's and it is cause of lack of good Q"s in terms of balance imho

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von letwolf ()

• @Retroman You're losing me with the latest changes to Heroic Cleave. I now see that you scratched the Heroic Charge upon skill activation and now the skill only grants 1 Heroic charge if at least 1 enemy is hit. If you're going to change the skill from giving 1 charge per enemy hit, to only giving 1 charge per activation, to only giving 1 charge if an enemy is hit, then at least reduce the cooldown to 3 seconds to be in line with spear and axe.

Retroman schrieb:

Swords:

Heroic Cleave (all Swords)

Reworked the ability: It doesn't require a target anymore. Instead it is now instead an AoE attack around the player.

Activating the ability creates a Heroic Charge on the caster -> If you hit at least one enemy, this ability also creates a Heroic Charge on you.

Cooldown: 3s -> 4s

Hitdelay: 0.4s -> 0.3s

Standtime: 0.4s -> 0.3s

Radius 4m -> 5m

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Calesvol ()

• At the first two iterations swords were buffed, and the last iteration swords were nerfed to be worse than today.
      i choose to beleive that its because retromis looking for other solutions,
      Because the current iteration is worse than the current ingame, and swords definatly do not need a nerf.

Perhaps add a hp regen or increased heal taken buff to counter the incredible heal debuff thatakes axes stand out, or armor buff with stacks to differentiate swords by having staying power
    • Sinatra.SUN schrieb:

At the first two iterations swords were buffed, and the last iteration swords were nerfed to be worse than today.
      i choose to beleive that its because retromis looking for other solutions,
      Because the current iteration is worse than the current ingame, and swords definatly do not need a nerf.

Perhaps add a hp regen or increased heal taken buff to counter the incredible heal debuff thatakes axes stand out, or armor buff with stacks to differentiate swords by having staying power
      True, but maybe clarent is too OP on test server. So thats why Retro nerfing Q,and the whole sword line? ?( I personally dont like how new Broad will be look like. Yes,cheap but low damage with long cd. I afraid if there would be no addition changes - this weapon will be dead. If we only compare it to other regular weapons ,on paper - it looks horrible.
      Youtube/Equart