Misc NDA

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Misc:
      • Base Max Hitpoints: 1000 -> 1200
        (This increases the general hitpoints pool by 20%)
      • Base Movement Speed: 4.8 m/s -> 5.5 m/s
      • In Combat Duration: 30s -> 20s
      @Retroman , if you will have free time , can you please explain why you decide to make this changes. It is very interesting . But i dont know how to react on it. Especially HP and MS boost. Why you want to increase the duration of fights, what was the reason?
      Youtube/Equart
    • Yeah, but there is not so much oneshot builds, i would not say that it is global problem. Adding MS and HP will affect tones of setups and playstyles. Lots of them become even stronger and some of them become useless. This change will turn around everything - Small/Solo/Group/Zerg pvp. We need to know why this changes are going to be. If faster he will give us a feedback, sooner we could type our thoughts.

Consequences are huge, i will type about all my fear's(constructive feedback, what actual changes could it bring to the game, besides saving cloth from oneshot) ,after @Retroman will give us an answer. Changing basic stats is always a risk, and in this case i think it is mistake, big mistake.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• In Combat Duration: 30s -> 20s

Bad change right there... if this is to try and help with dungeon diving and being able to fight back if you're fame farming inside, maybe just remove the whole cooldown system inside of a dungeon? Being able to change spells or armor/weapons even in combat so that players can defend themselves inside is a very good thing and would improve the PvE experience overall as it's one of the major issues people have with FFing in the OW.

With the Combat Duration change, passing through the doors in the OW with this change is major, getting out of combat quicker means the health regeneration happens quicker, ganking is harder, general hunting people down while they run is harder considering the duration of the bubble you get when zoning.

• KickinMACHINE schrieb:

Movement speed increase = the best change ever. Im scared tho, that it will give an advantage to USA players with lower ping. Also slower skills, like 2nd crossbows' Q should be slightly faster then, otherwise, its gonna be much harder to hit people with.
      I would say that all non target spells should be faster a bit now too. And it is one of hundreds minor changes that would be affected by this new mechanic.(Hp,Ms,Combat time) Still waiting for @Retroman respond.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Robinhoodrs schrieb:

In Combat Duration: 30s -> 20s

Bad change right there... if this is to try and help with dungeon diving and being able to fight back if you're fame farming inside, maybe just remove the whole cooldown system inside of a dungeon? Being able to change spells or armor/weapons even in combat so that players can defend themselves inside is a very good thing and would improve the PvE experience overall as it's one of the major issues people have with FFing in the OW.

With the Combat Duration change, passing through the doors in the OW with this change is major, getting out of combat quicker means the health regeneration happens quicker, ganking is harder, general hunting people down while they run is harder considering the duration of the bubble you get when zoning.
      Fair points!
    • This changes might be catastrophic, i dont even afraid/care about any existed changes on NDA or future weapon/armor fixes. It is disaster.

You might think im trolling or exaggerating - but its not. This is very serious fix , dont do it .
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      You cant think like this -" Oh cool more HP, And i will be faster , i was so bored to run from merchant to bank. Thanks SBI ,you are TRULY think about us - players. And ,WOW now i can go out of combat faster - yes it was annoying. Good job guys!Keep it on!"

No - dont even dare to think like this!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This changes are much more and deeper. Don't make such move , i beg you.

Only this message is helping me to stand -

Disclaimer:The balance patch will not go on the live server before February, that is why we are currently testing some bigger changes. These are just being tested and if we don't like the results we might revert a lot of these changes (from NDA)
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Neu

Equart you are complaining without even providing any actual specific examples of what you are concerned about? That makes no sense my friend. I love the idea of increased move speed and decreased combat duration (20 seconds is still high imo). I am indifferent on the higher base HP but also am intrigued by the idea of longer battles in 5s that in theory the HP change should drive.

Game speed increase helps improve all gameplay situations by reducing the nonsensical tortoise pace on foot. This includes battles and non mount travel situations.

With in combat duration it is irritating as hell to have to wait 30 seconds to switch any spell followed another 15 or what not seconds of CD reset time. It was like a double penalty. Any reduction here is much welcomed.
    • Neu

@Tabor I will (text will be big),after @Retroman will tell the reason , and hes thoughts/plans about this changes. I typed about it a bit higher.

Until i will hope this change would not survive to a test server stage.

RottenH20 schrieb:

New guardian helmet weaker than before

This one only heals 5% and removes DOTS

45 second cd

EXTREMLY situational and isn’t even that good even if you remove dots from axes or curses

Only thing this is good against is 1h curse
      True , i dont like it too. Will type my feedback about all changes weapon/armor on fresh NDA later, in other thread. Right now , i am very confused and concerned about this HP/MS/Time boost.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Neu

RottenH20 schrieb:

New guardian helmet weaker than before

This one only heals 5% and removes DOTS

45 second cd

EXTREMLY situational and isn’t even that good even if you remove dots from axes or curses

Only thing this is good against is 1h curse
      How is the new guardian helmet weaker than before when ALL plate helmets will get an IMPROVED Guardian Helmet Skill with no Damage/Heal Decrease????????

Yes the Special Skill for Guardian sucks but destroys curse . Imo Heal should be 10% but it still is stronger than before

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Valkyrior ()

• Neu

@Valkyrior Destroy curse? =) Khmmm... Cd of this new spell will be 40 seconds, it will remove only Q stacks. Which could be refreshed in short period of time , same about Q on Axes and Fire, Druid.So basically it will be useless anyway,unless they buff this helmet a bit more.

But if you afraid how it will affect you as curse player ,i would answer - it would not affect you at all. It would be an ez kill for you, so dont worry.

Btw guys, please lets talk ,share thoughts about this thread. For other questions/discussions/suggestions we/you can create other thread. Dont pollute this thread. It will be much easier for devs/players to collect and share feedbacks.

----------------------

Update.1 We misunderstood each other. I thought you was talking about it -
      Emergency Heal (Now only available on Guardian Helmets)
      • Reworked the ability:
      • Instantly heals 5% of your max health and removes any damage over time effects.
      • Cooldown: 60s -> 40s
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()