Skills for Off-hands.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skills for Off-hands.

Hello Everyone,

Last time i was really thinking why we do not have any skills at our Off-Hands weapons.
      There i'll bring some my ideas which of course ain't perfect but who knows maybe someone gonna pick it up and made a clear way to release them soon.

I have not think about all of them but ill bring you closer those which i.v got.

Shields.

Regural Shield - Bash - Interrupt skill / Stun for short time or Knock back the target.
      Sarcophagus - Incrase HP pool for short ammount of time / Giving a shield up to 5 allies arround.
      Facebreaker - Reducing enemy defence / healing power. ( single target- point and click mode)
      Demon shield - Aura ( triggered like spectral armor ) which gives Dmg reflection 20-30%))

Torches.

Torch - Active skill which gives an additional fire dota.
      Mistcaller - bringing a fog which slows down an enemy 40%
      Leering Cane - have no clue so far but there must be something that will match to this item
      Cryptcandle - sending the stream of light in a straight line which reduce opponent dmg by some kind of % 10 etc..

Tomes.

Tome - when activiated boosting your dmg by 20% on first hit you delt to enemy ( last 5 sec ) after you delt dmg buff disapear.
      Eye of Secret - incrasing a healing power by 30% but mana costs goes up for 15% .
      Muisak - placing a totem in range of 10 meters which terrifies enemies ( last 5 sec. ) ( some kind of fear which we can have from fiend robe )
      Tap Root - Would work a bit like a healing potion when activated it recover your heal by some kind of % ( so quite similar to graveguard helmet )

So that's it, I hope some of you can update something upgrade etc.

I hope you'll enjoy this theard.

GorQ.
    • I have found some skill matched to the leering cane. It would send a wave similar to that we got at judicatory helmet but would disorients players instead of stunning them as we have disorient from new battle mount from monthly challenge. Disorient would last for 3 sec +/- . So here we got full specification of off hands. Faction Off-hands ?? hmm i have not think about it as they would have to create a new item instead of only adding some skills to already existed equipment, but in my opinion if we would have all those skills a meta build would change diametrically as so many ppls are using 2h weapons as they gave more benefits in dmg etc. Finally 1h tanks would be more effective. We would met them more often at ZvZ or even at GvG.
    • Fallowing those thoughts, about off-hand skills I will add some other aswell.
      Whenever I join Arena I see this character with Sword and Dagger - which for me is like introducing future content (but its looks like wolfs need new icon, and Albion need more capes) for over 1 year...

Step aside from above...

If its about dual wielding, how about this. Whenever Main Hand is held, player can choose Q, W and E from main-handed item, as it is now, but when in off-hand is slotted different weapon, then for slot-W will be added new skills from that weapon which can be chosen in 'main-hand' weapon.
      When Weapons are mixed, formula for spec could be fallowed: ( Spec:#1 + Spec#2 ) / 2 ), so when player wield 2 same weapon he gain to choose new skill-E as it is enyway right now.
      2x BroadSword gain Jump and Slash, as it is right now with DualSword ETC

Weapons skill-W could be split on 2 skills-pool, some skills could be only available when slotted on main hand and some on off hand, so @Handed-Weapon could have always have access to all skill-W pool.

This could bring easier access for devs to nerf-hammer and / or buff some weapons without hurting others - if it count

The post was edited 3 times, last by Qolkkalom ().

• thought that more ppls will join a discussion. My idea is to change off hands beacause most of 1h weapons are not in use because they're just way weaker than 2-hands. Still thinking that change would improve a gameplay and many builds would be changed. I am really fell dissappointed that this thread has low range intrest, seems like you guys awaiting for new capes
    • New weapons, new capes, new blah. If they don't add PvE back into the game (at least as good as it was in the betas) then my time here consists of log in, kill wolves til I get pup, log out til tommorow. Then I must debate rather or not to even bother activating premium when it runs out or to just forget about this game until they actually fix it instead of focusing on 30 second pvp fights that are boring as shit. Once that happens then I will wonder if new and more interesting ways of hurting things matters to me.
    • I know your feeling, pve content is so bad now... Dungeons are not funny at all as they are too easy, and in big party they do not give you much benefits as they should... smaller group = better benefits. Drop isn;t satisfied as well... Those stupid Hardcore Expedition should be restricted or removed.. Ppls just spend there most of the time and after all they has no clue how to play pvp/pve/pk. I think we should have access to some kind of mazes, where you can find any mobs any tier etc, but this post is more about off hands than this. I have some vision of maze where you going deeper and deeper and you finding real monster like big spiders etc, with rly dark atmosphere
    • Raithe wrote:

New weapons, new capes, new blah. If they don't add PvE back into the game (at least as good as it was in the betas) then my time here consists of log in, kill wolves til I get pup, log out til tommorow. Then I must debate rather or not to even bother activating premium when it runs out or to just forget about this game until they actually fix it instead of focusing on 30 second pvp fights that are boring as shit. Once that happens then I will wonder if new and more interesting ways of hurting things matters to me.
      Well, You can always duel (as healer) vs healer if You want "last longer pvp" if it "Interest" You.
      Btw yea, now is like that - if there is no retail - press all button aginst someone without it