Weirdest Ideas

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Weirdest Ideas

So this thread is going to contain a lot of weird but interesting ideas, If you guys wanna contribute or give some feedback, feel free :)

i'm gonna add all the ideas to this first post when they come out so it will be easier to read

1st Idea: 1h handed weapons becomes offhands too!

The point is: every 1 handed weapon could be used as an offhand and add a different effect to the main hand weapon.
      For example: if I put a battleaxe as an offhand it could give me a bleeding effect on the autoattacks of my main weapon.

One thing to go further in this Idea is to allow current offhands to be played as main weapons (this would require some deeper changes because of the fame needed etc.)
      for example a mistcaller could be 3 AoE buffs / debuffs weapon (like a banner or smthing...)

2nd Idea: Enchanted Mobs!

So: Mobs (any kind) especially bosses, can enchant .1 .2 or .3
      A mob having an enchantment would have more spells (1 per enchant tier) / more passives and would give more fame / loot.
      Basically harder mobs sometimes but more rewarding.

3rd Idea: Inventory & Chests improvement

So today i wanted to sell my dank loot from roaming (see attachment) and I had to do atleast 5 trips just to move the T2 and T3 of my roaming
      The concept is a possible "premium" / pay to improve feature (can be a gold buyable option)
      - adding more slots to the inventory (if I have to pay 5k gold for that i'd do it tbh)
      - add some POE like chests: chests with specific tabs to sort items (can be sorted by tier / type etc). see 2nd attachment for POE example

would be good QoL improvements tbh

4th Idea: Achievement Titles
      This is something that's been already proposed by someone else (I think). Anyway it would be pretty lit to have a title added near your name (need to be able to turn it off).
      example
      Gugusteh the rabbit slayer
      [SQUAD] Blue Army

Also If this is implemented, some new funny achievements should be added too :)

5th Idea: Being Able to drop an Item on the ground.

Well trading people sucks when you're shy :3
      More seriously this could add a lot of possibilities imo
      Just make sure that you can turn off loot bags (from players atleast)
      Also avoid it to be done in cities :)

6th Idea: Hunting system
      Imagine being alone in the openworld, when you notice a few weird footprints on the ground. You follow them and discover "a random dude"
      you decide:
      - you fight it (and its hard) so it can give you some cool loot
      - you talk with it and it could give you some buff (more loot/ more gathering yield for a time or something)

or you could directly find a treasure hidden to people who didn't follow the steps

This would maybe require some "checkpoints" on the way to make sure people have to follow the path to make the "random dude"/ treasure appear.

I have a lot of ideas about that if needed

Hope you enjoy this kind of ideas, see ya in comments !

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von Gugusteh () aus folgendem Grund: 5th Idea

• Balancing what we currently have is always tricky, and throwing what would be a huge amount of further permutations into the fray would potentially screw everything up and also require a huge amount of testing and tweaking. The more options there are the harder it is to balance things.

Interesting ideas though.
    • Sure. Just divide all stats on the 1h by 2 when equipping and call it a day? I mean sounds kinda awesome. I could see it being a great boon to hybridization. I do not see it being a realistic goal atm though. The game itself is not very balanced. Sbi cannot currently balance pvp with pve as it is. I think it's too much for now at least.

Screw it. The game really needs a good shaking up. Just do it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Raithe ()

• I think the game could use gear with slots and "stones" to add to them to add to the building side of the game.

There are many reasons why:

1. You can identify too much of what an opponent can do by gear checking. Many times what someone has on either gets them killed or ran from before any pvp happens, which in my opinion is not fun. This lets you hide a little power or utility you may have in your "stoning".
      2. Having slots for additional power allows for items to be maintained in a controlled environment without the need for fame to use them. You could craft some decent perks in "stones" in order to amplify a weakness.
      3. This helps the 1 v 1 side of Albion so many strive for. When building reaches a complex level, things change about how able you are to survive situations like ganks etc.
      4. The game simply lacks depth, at the moment the game is so "metasized" it can not be enjoyed with builds like a LoL (moba) can (3 skills and a ult /top down view/ point and click)
    • Midgard schrieb:

Balancing what we currently have is always tricky, and throwing what would be a huge amount of further permutations into the fray would potentially screw everything up and also require a huge amount of testing and tweaking. The more options there are the harder it is to balance things.

Interesting ideas though.
      I feel like the balance is getting better and better tbh, this changes would give some fresh stuff usable by anyone (mostly cheap items) and some cool RP shit :thumbsup:

LordSilva schrieb:

What you suggest is the creation of more Off-hands in the game, right?
      Yes: basically every current 1h weapon could be used as offhand and every offhand as 1h weapon

Raithe schrieb:

Sure. Just divide all stats on the 1h by 2 when equipping and call it a day? I mean sounds kinda awesome. I could see it being a great boon to hybridization. I do not see it being a realistic goal atm though. The game itself is not very balanced. Sbi cannot currently balance pvp with pve as it is. I think it's too much for now at least.

Screw it. The game really needs a good shaking up. Just do it.
      yeah pretty cool idea to spread stats but how would you manage spells? also how do you manage a magic staff + melee weapon?

AndroidofGracia2 schrieb:

I think the game could use gear with slots and "stones" to add to them to add to the building side of the game.

There are many reasons why:

1. You can identify too much of what an opponent can do by gear checking. Many times what someone has on either gets them killed or ran from before any pvp happens, which in my opinion is not fun. This lets you hide a little power or utility you may have in your "stoning".
      2. Having slots for additional power allows for items to be maintained in a controlled environment without the need for fame to use them. You could craft some decent perks in "stones" in order to amplify a weakness.
      3. This helps the 1 v 1 side of Albion so many strive for. When building reaches a complex level, things change about how able you are to survive situations like ganks etc.
      4. The game simply lacks depth, at the moment the game is so "metasized" it can not be enjoyed with builds like a LoL (moba) can (3 skills and a ult /top down view/ point and click)
      you mean POE gems like?
    • RottenH20 schrieb:

I’d be fucking deleteting kids twice as hard if off hands were double

SBI do this for April fools please

Curse can stack twice as fast and e twist as fast hehehehe
      you dont get the concept I think, the point is just to add an effect as offhands do now, but with the current 1h weapon (for example axes add a bleed on AA, dagger offhand adds a pierce to AA....)
      not like 2x the power of a weapon
    • Neu

3rd Idea: Inventory & Chests improvement

So today i wanted to sell my dank loot from roaming (see attachment) and I had to do atleast 5 trips just to move the T2 and T3 of my roaming :rolleyes:
      The concept is a possible "premium" / pay to improve feature (can be a gold buyable option)
      - adding more slots to the inventory (if I have to pay 5k gold for that i'd do it tbh)
      - add some POE like chests: chests with specific tabs to sort items (can be sorted by tier / type etc). see 2nd attachment for POE example

would be good QoL improvements tbh
      Bilder
      • invent.PNG

298,42 kB, 385×535, 8 mal angesehen
      • invent2.PNG

905,66 kB, 651×676, 15 mal angesehen