[Service] Albion Pawnshop: Short-term collaterized loans & market-proof investment contracts.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Service] Albion Pawnshop: Short-term collaterized loans & market-proof investment contracts.

• Do you need a short-term silver cash infusion?
      • Are you worried about a potential investment to be eaten up by silver inflation?
      • Do you need a trusted entity to help you leverage rare item value?
      Look no further! Borrow money for a fixed interest rate today!

How does it work?
      1. You own a rare or valuable item that you want to exchange for a short-term loan, without having to sell it on the marketplace.
      2. You contact me for a loan (Bogul#6397 on Discord) and we will agree on a fixed silver value for the item.
      3. I will give you silver in exchange for your item(s), with the promise that you can buy your item back at almost the same value at a later point in time.
      Why can I trust you?
      1. Do your research. Look at my post history and the stuff I have been involved with in the past.
      2. This is what I do.
      What are the rates you offer?
      1. If you will buy your item back within 30 days I charge 10% interest on the agreed upon silver value.
      2. If you buy your item back within 31-90 days I charge 20% interest on the agreed upon silver value.
      3. If you buy your item back within 91-180 days I will charge you 30% interest on the agreed upon silver value.
      Example:
      • You complete the monthly adventurers challenge and obtain the sweet challenge mount, like a Pest Lizard, a Snow Husky a Frost Ram.
      • You know that you want to own the item long-term, but you also know that you aren't using it very frequently.
      • For some sort of reason, you need a short-term silver loan to cover expenses - for example your next month of premium, an island expansion or a new HCE set because you finally unlocked T8.
      • You approach me for a loan and I give you 1 million silver (example value) in exchange for your mount. I will store it safely for you, until you decide to buy back your item.
      • After 28 days you came across some money and decide to buy back your item. We exchange your mount for a payment of 1.1 million silver.
      What if I can't pay back within 180 days?
      • I own the item with no obligation to give it back to you.
      • But if you ask really nicely and contact me before the time runs out, we can probably find some sort of extention deal where you interest goes up over time.
      What kind of items do you accept? Is there a minimum?
      • I accept all items that are tradeable in-game, with a minimum combined value of 500.000 Silver.
      Why is this good for me?
      • Because this investment is an agreement that is not related to market forces.
      • If you give me an item and we agree on a 3 million silver loan, I will not try and speculate with it, even if suddenly a buyorder for 30 million silver appears.
      • This is a way for you to protect your rare items against market speculation, but utilize the silver value without risking to lose it to the marketplace.
      Any further questions?
      • Contact me in-game: Bogul or on Discord: Bogul#6397

-

The Albion Wiki needs your help!

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bogul ()

• Piddle schrieb:

Do you have a plan in place for continuity of service if you, for instance, get run over by a reindeer drawn sleigh and are unable to service the depositors?

How much liquidity can you provide in gross silver terms?

Will you accept carrots or carrot seed as collateral?
      In the unlikely event that I die because I get run over by a bus, there is indeed no way for you to recover your items.

But in that event, I have more to worry about.. or less, I suppose. Do you have a suggestion how I can do that without sharing my account information?

I will accept all items that are tradeable as stated, but if they have specualtive value or have recently been on some sort of trend the pawnshop money I can offer you is lower than the current market price.

@Ravenar .. maybe I really should call this thread Albion Pawnshop :D // edit: done

As for the total liquidity, I have a fixed budget for this and of course reserve the right to decline offers.

-

The Albion Wiki needs your help!

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bogul ()

• Bogul schrieb:

In the unlikely event that I die because I get run over by a bus, there is indeed no way for you to recover your items.
      I hope that for few selected individuals like @Saya and @Bogul SBI could offer some kind of even partial refund for the unlikely and undesirable (obviously) event that they could not join the game for any health or other reasons... :huh: @Korn

On the other hand I understand if they don't. Hard-core blah-blah ... yeah yeah :P :whistling:

@Bogul so, how much for a Referral Ghostwolf?
      IGN : Ravenar

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ravenar ()