SBI,,,Farming, finish the job

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I’m pretty happy where it’s at right now. Less tedious than before due to the time reduction in planting and the ability to sew seeds from a distance, but still enough interaction and time needed so that not everyone does it.

Make it too easy and more people will do it, and those that already do will scale up their farming operation.
    • Hey @HolyWayne!

Thanks for your feedback. Glad you like the changes. Currently we're pretty happy with the state of farming now that the changes have gone live. It's unlikely we'll change anything in that regard soon, but there's a concept for the watering change already.

@Saya
      A while ago, I wrote a flow design that removes 2 clicks if you continue using the animal for products but the implementation of it would be really difficult. That's why it hasn't happened so far. But it's on our backlog for sure.

- Lino
    • H4n1baL schrieb:

@Saya
      A while ago, I wrote a flow design that removes 2 clicks if you continue using the animal for products but the implementation of it would be really difficult. That's why it hasn't happened so far. But it's on our backlog for sure.

- Lino
      oh that is really good to hear, I hope we see it soon...
      Bank of Albion
      Investments & Third-Party Services
      Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434
    • @SHARKY
      The problem for mobile devices is that you don't have two different clicks, so you'd either be locked in place without being able to move (which may make placing on the bottom of a screen really annoying) or we'd need to create a different way to control the modes (like tap to move and drag to place or so). That's why it hasn't happened yet because we weren't quite happy with either option. This issue is on our backlog as well though.

@Saya
      As I said, sadly it's pretty difficult to implement, so you shouldn't expect it to soon. It's definitely not coming with the next content update for example.

- Lino
    • H4n1baL schrieb:

@SHARKY
      The problem for mobile devices is that you don't have two different clicks, so you'd either be locked in place without being able to move (which may make placing on the bottom of a screen really annoying) or we'd need to create a different way to control the modes (like tap to move and drag to place or so). That's why it hasn't happened yet because we weren't quite happy with either option. This issue is on our backlog as well though.

- Lino

To be perfectly honest, I have never used the right click to move, while placing crops with the left click (it hadn't ever crossed my mind to do so). So in essence, I've been doing it on PC, how you describe iOS would have to be, and it's never been an issue. But, I can see how that might be an issue on devices with smaller screens.
      Try the game for FREE: Albion Online Trial Keys