Bug in caerleon.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bug in caerleon.

Good afternoon, it was not exactly a bug, but a technical problem.
      I play on android, and my cel is top of the line ...
      Anyway, my char caught in caerleon, I can not log in, every time he enters, hangs and goes out of his mind.
      has some mod me reset position, so naked, the first time I visit the city.
      please help me.
    • Its prolly the laggfest that is caerleon. As you cannot change settings from the android login.....you could try logging in with an alt (make one if you haven't already) that is not in caerleon......turn off nametags (I think they are the biggest offender) and other graphical settings. Then log back into caerleon. If it is the nametags or graphics are bogging you down that might at least let you get logged in.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Raithe ()

• Raithe schrieb:

Its prolly the laggfest that is caerleon. As you cannot change settings from the android login.....you could try logging in with an alt (make one if you haven't already) that is not in caerleon......turn off nametags (I think they are the biggest offender) and other graphical settings. Then log back into caerleon. If it is the nametags or graphics blogging you down that might at least let you get logged in.

Caerleon sucks. Hate that town for so many reasons.
      Thank you so much for your help.