Hi! And Total Newbie Here LFG

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi! And Total Newbie Here LFG

Hello everyone,
      Great to meet you all, I'm new here, first ever character in Albion. I'm in game under the same name 'Rukotem', Last night I was able to get through the tutorial goals and start off on a couple of the goals in the first swamp town. Currently sitting in full T2 warrior gear. I have just a few questions if you fine ladies & gentleman would be so kind:

Questions
      -I started in swamp town. Does everyone start in swamp town?
      -I notice the little village I ended up next is kind of a crossroads of sorts. A fair ways southeast is what appears to be a large town. Do players in Albion own the towns?
      -Is there a 'Main Hub' / 'Hangout' town where everyone gathers and trades?
      -I assume building is instanced since I haven't seen player housing anywhere, Should I concern myself with building and if so where is a decent location to start my base?
      -Finally, I'd love to join an Active guild. Once I'm not so little I'm totally up for PVP and joining in PVE content. Please respond here or message me in game if you are aware of, or part of a guild that's friendly to newbies and has room for one more :)

Thank you!
    • Rukotem schrieb:

Hello everyone,
      Great to meet you all, I'm new here, first ever character in Albion. I'm in game under the same name 'Rukotem', Last night I was able to get through the tutorial goals and start off on a couple of the goals in the first swamp town. Currently sitting in full T2 warrior gear. I have just a few questions if you fine ladies & gentleman would be so kind:

Questions
      -I notice the little village I ended up next is kind of a crossroads of sorts. A fair ways southeast is what appears to be a large town. Do players in Albion own the towns?
      -I assume building is instanced since I haven't seen player housing anywhere, Should I concern myself with building and if so where is a decent location to start my base?
      -Finally, I'd love to join an Active guild. Once I'm not so little I'm totally up for PVP and joining in PVE content. Please respond here or message me in game if you are aware of, or part of a guild that's friendly to newbies and has room for one more :)

Thank you!
      I can answer a couple questions:

No everyone does not start in the swamp area, that area is the beginner area for Thetford. The initial small town you’re in is just for starting and getting basic skills. The large town Thetford down the road a bit is where some players begin to accumulate. In Thetford you can purchase an island if your account has premium. The islands are instanced, so you won’t see other’s islands. However, in the royal cities you will see player buildings for crafting. The biggest/ most active city is Caerleon which is located in the center of the royal map but to get there you will be required to travel through red zones which enable PvP flagging, meaning you can be killed and looted. As far as where to go and when, that’s up to you. Blue and yellow zones are relatively safe from being killed and losing all your gear. As far as a guild, I’m a solo player but you can go to the guild recruitment page and find a ton of guilds recruiting that would be happy to help you out. Good luck.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Manwe ()

• Hi and welcome to the game @Rukotem. Here are the answers to your questions, some were answered already by @Manwe

Questions

• There are 10 different starter towns in the game. Swamp landing is the one near the city of Thetford.

• Towns are not owned by guilds or players, but Cities can be owned by Guilds.

• Caerleon is the central hub of the game. It is in the middle of the Royal Continent and it's the city with access to the Outlands/Blackzones.

• Yes you are correct. You can talk to an Island Manager in major cities to purchase one. The common suggestion is to buy one in Caerleon, but any of the 5 majors cities are feasible. It just boils down to your personal preference.

-Finally, I'd love to join an Active guild. Once I'm not so little I'm totally up for PVP and joining in PVE content. Please respond here or message me in game if you are aware of, or part of a guild that's friendly to newbies and has room for one more

• You can also browse the Guild Recruitment threads to find one that's suitable for your playstyle.

Best of luck out there!~
    • Welcome to Albion! I myself started a few days ago and have learned a ton through the guides and some youtube videos. My in game name is Mechadin. Add me and I'd be glad to help whenever I can! Here is some resources that really helped me out in understanding some things.

Guides for getting started & basically everything else. - I actually have this up as I play and am starting on "Your second day in Albion". It's extremely helpful.

In game tips and tricks. - It's a newer post with people adding in tips and tricks for in-game.

New guild that is focused on helping new players. - This resource I haven't used yet, but if you want to join a guild right away this could be a very helpful place to start.

Albion online wiki. - Tons of info pertaining to Albion Online.

Character builder & articles. - Tons of pre-built builds for any kind of group or solo activity in Albion as well as articles with loads of information.

Destiny Board Calculator & loads of other information / tools. - I don't know exactly how well this site has been maintained but it seems to be the best I could find in regards to a calculator, plus it has a ton of other tools & a database.

Lewpac22 's introduction to Albion beginners guide. - Good watch and goes over some things to help new players.

Guskey Youtube's short guide on Learning Points. - Good information on how to spend and information to understand LP better.

Lewpac22's beginners guide for alts. - Contains information on using alts and what's beneficial about them.

Lewpac22's beginners guide - 8 essential tips for new players. - Good watch and a short clip containing 8 in-game tips.