[RESOLVED] Moving players out of cities

• EnErgEstER wrote:

I thought people knew about this months ago. When several people were baited into afking after hce. I figured after those complaints, people who didnt know would hear about it and make sure the warning is up. They chose to turn off the warning when going to a red zone. Geyser and other abilities have always moved friendlies, if they left instanced content they wouldnt be so clueless.
    I never heard about it until this forum was posted not everyone sits in global and keeps up with Albion's news we just want to play the game not live in it. Not everyone is an hardcore player I am a solo casual that do HCES for 1-2 hours then log so I am disconnected from the community and all of theirs news somewhat.
  • It's funny how you guys are just agreeing with each other but are completely wrong. The only thing you have is Elsa saying it's an exploit but it's technically not regardless of what she says. I've never seen someone with such an incoherent opinion and be so loud about it. I mean I guess it's understandable with the anime profile picture and all but at least have some self realization. You actually said that it's wrong for PVP to not be consensual. That should nullify anything else you say since I can't imagine anyone who says that has anything valuable to say.

These people are using spells for their intended use. This is a PVP game and you will die if you don't pay attention. Take some goddamn responsibility for your character.
  • zerfaxx wrote:

It's funny how you guys are just agreeing with each other but are completely wrong. The only thing you have is Elsa saying it's an exploit but it's technically not regardless of what she says. I've never seen someone with such an incoherent opinion and be so loud about it. I mean I guess it's understandable with the anime profile picture and all but at least have some self realization. You actually said that it's wrong for PVP to not be consensual. That should nullify anything else you say since I can't imagine anyone who says that has anything valuable to say.

These people are using spells for their intended use. This is a PVP game and you will die if you don't pay attention. Take some goddamn responsibility for your character.
    Using exploits to teleport players outside of a SAFEZONE so they can be killed outside a redzone? And they should take responsibility? Ha, no.
  • tabooshka wrote:

nah i will pass
    Reported.

An omission is a failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from positive conduct. In the criminal law, an omission will constitute an actus reus and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty. In tort law, similarly, liability will be imposed for an omission only exceptionally, when it can be established that the defendant was under a duty to act.

This is obstruction of justice.
  • Valmous wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

nah i will pass
    Reported.
    An omission is a failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from positive conduct. In the criminal law, an omission will constitute an actus reus and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty. In tort law, similarly, liability will be imposed for an omission only exceptionally, when it can be established that the defendant was under a duty to act.

how did somebody legitimately retarded as you become officer of any forum on the internet you are quite possibly the dumbest person I've ever seen and I honestly don't care if I get banned on the forums for saying it somebody has to
  • zerfaxx wrote:

Valmous wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

nah i will pass
    Reported.An omission is a failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from positive conduct. In the criminal law, an omission will constitute an actus reus and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty. In tort law, similarly, liability will be imposed for an omission only exceptionally, when it can be established that the defendant was under a duty to act.

how did somebody legitimately retarded as you become officer of any forum on the internet you are quite possibly the dumbest person I've ever seen and I honestly don't care if I get banned on the forums for saying it somebody has to
    LOL have a good day sir.
  • Valmous wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

nah i will pass
    Reported.

im in a safe zone dude, cant touch me
  • tabooshka wrote:

Valmous wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

nah i will pass
    Reported.An omission is a failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from positive conduct. In the criminal law, an omission will constitute an actus reus and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty. In tort law, similarly, liability will be imposed for an omission only exceptionally, when it can be established that the defendant was under a duty to act.

There are no HCE's in the safezone, no longer replying to this post you guys are immature.
  • Lol how people are crying like "the game is dieing,its not sandbox" etc.

There are safe zone's in the world.Learn "WHAT" safe zone means please.

Also people who are thinking hce is "zero risk,high reward",they are just bunch of people who doesnt know anything about HCE.

Hce =
    1-High investment for gear.For +10 HCE u have to waste minimum 100m for gear it goes like 150-200-250-300m for only 1 character and 1 class.
    2-High repair costs.You guys are wearing 6.1 for bz dungeons and saying "high risk".It's not high risk tbh.you can buy your gear with wasting around 50-100k.Which means each die makes you loose 50-100k right?For a HCE player,the repair costs starting from 100k,goes up to 600-700k.(thansk repair scroll it decreases it to 270k)
    3-HCE silver already nerfed 2x.Which makes it "not efficient way to earn money" cause u are loosing all your money after HCE ends = repair cost.
    4-Mostly you are alone around the gate.Have to find a decent group for making some good maps,also people are still dieing in level 5-6 maps which means "repair cost" again.
    5-Maps are so expensive.Also if u cant make in time you are loosing maps.Nearly 1m-1.5m.
    6-Item drops are shit tbh.Maybe you can get 5.3 or 6.3 items in 50-100 runs.

We already suggested "buff 3x fame in bz dungeons" but they didnt take it serious.Big alliances are controlling the whole black zones.How can u push people to go black zone dungeons can u please explain?You guys are joning massive guilds for hunting solo,less famed people with your level 60 mastery daggers or with your less famed group.Thats all.

And saying "hce players have no risk and high reward" blabla shows how ignorant you are.

HCE is the best way for newcomers also people who are not in HUGE alliances.It's our choice to not join huge guilds and play with our small groups and we are deciding it not you.

Now returning the topic,safe zone must be absolutely safe.If harmfull skills doesnt work on players,rest have to not work on them too.Like pushing,bouncing.Thats system fault and they are fixing it.Whats the problem here?

If blue areas are safe,they must be completely safe ıf u are afk or not.We are not playing ultima online here.This is different game and there is different systems.

HCE keeps most of the players in game believe it or not.When people can't find anything,they are moving HCE for getting fame.Nobody have to wait guild members or join massive guilds for making 5 man party for black zone.

P.S Just dont invite these people who exploited and killed HCE players.Let them join with their "MASSIVE" guild members.Or let them go to blackzone dungeons.I already made "blacklist" for them so yeah.Keep going guys.We call it Bad Karma.
  • tabooshka wrote:

Valmous wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

nah i will pass

youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo
  • zerfaxx wrote:

Valmous wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

nah i will pass

You just have to post enough to become officer on the forums. The more you post the higher the rank. Prolly likes may factor in but I am not sure how.