Where are the ppls?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Where are the ppls?

Forum attendance is way low. I hope to see movement in gameplay (such as random dgs) outside of pvp as all the changes to make pvp everywhere is not retaining interest. We really need some of the fun exploring, random meeting of ppl, and life in the OW to bring albion to life. Game seems to reflect this when I am logged in (may be my timing too I suppose).
    • Raithe schrieb:

Forum attendance is way low. I hope to see movement in gameplay (such as random dgs) outside of pvp as all the changes to make pvp everywhere is not retaining interest. We really need some of the fun exploring, random meeting of ppl, and life in the OW to bring albion to life. Game seems to reflect this when I am logged in (may be my timing too I suppose).
      I've been advocating for a big improvement to the game in order to remove the necessity of constant, endless pvp/fame grinding:

Big Game Changes
    • Theat schrieb:

Raithe schrieb:

I've been advocating for a big improvement to the game in order to remove the necessity of constant, endless pvp/fame grinding:
      Big Game Changes
      Ya, I've read your article before. I wholeheartedly agree with it! Albion does need some more life breathed into it for the sake of the community. Personally, I love the sandbox element of the whole thing, but the improvements you suggested might be just what it needs to get more conversion from the gaming community as a whole.
    • Population will be go down if big guilds and aliances will be still hunting on royals.
      We play with 4 gamers on very small guild and when we go to stupid dung T6 on royals day by day bigger groups try kill us.
      Stupid morons on huskies and direwolfes ganking on red zone 3 vs 1. Thay don't have risk only rewards and new players hit on wall when try go on red zones. I see that on some time zone Black zone is more safe than red zone.
      This game don't have content open world for small guild and alone players.
      Big guilds and aliances defend most of PvE areas.

Now is only one choice for have 90% of game content -> join to big guild.
      Big guilds and aliances are owner ow this open world and I understand this but this kill game.
      I remamber on beta few years ago. We play blue and yellow dungs. We meet friendly players and we spend good time. Now this dungs are total shit about fame and silver. On PvP zone you can't trust anybody with this toxic comunity.

This game now is ideal for antisocial morons. If somebody want play with friendly style PvE, honor PvP, focus on ZvZ, GvG and play on small family guild this game is horrible.

Sory for my English.
      Merry christmas for everyone except gankers."what you give always comes back to you"
    • assassinBK schrieb:

Population will be go down if big guilds and aliances will be still hunting on royals.
      We play with 4 gamers on very small guild and when we go to stupid dung T6 on royals day by day bigger groups try kill us.
      Stupid morons on huskies and direwolfes ganking on red zone 3 vs 1. Thay don't have risk only rewards and new players hit on wall when try go on red zones. I see that on some time zone Black zone is more safe than red zone.

Big guilds and aliances are owner ow this open world and I understand this but this kill game.
      I remamber on beta few years ago. We play blue and yellow dungs. We meet friendly players and we spend good time. Now this dungs are total shit about fame and silver. On PvP zone you can't trust anybody with this toxic comunity.

This game now is ideal for antisocial morons. If somebody want play with friendly style PvE, honor PvP, focus on ZvZ, GvG and play on small family guild this game is horrible.

Sory for my English.
      Merry christmas for everyone except gankers."what you give always comes back to you"
      Exactly. I started playing and was simply hunted by great groups of players without any fun. I do not know if it was fun for them to have an easy kill, but for me it sucks as a new player to have no chance of defense. Result: Never pay more for premium to help this game. I think many more new players have had such a bad experience. I sincerely hope that DEVs create a MM system in the party finder for organized PVP events and ilvl control. It is already clear that players will never make a PVP environment with fair rules for both sides in a SandBox without queue system and will always try to manipulate the rules to gain an overwhelming advantage against the enemies which is bad for the game balance and maintenance of the playerbase that always needs more players in game to stay alive.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von hamonteixeira ()

• Detalhes

Vesk schrieb:

hamonteixeira schrieb:

hope that DEVs create a MM system in the party finder for organized PVP events and ilvl control.
      Because limiting things makes them better, sure.

Rather than letting players make the game a joke as it is now. Everyone in mega alliances/great guilds just wants easy killings/create safe zones and is manipulating the system to make the game more boring overall.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hamonteixeira ()

• tabooshka schrieb:

hamonteixeira schrieb:

Rather than letting players make the game a joke as it is now. Everyone in mega alliances/great guilds just wants easy killings/create safe zones and is manipulating the system to make the game more boring overall.
      yea, players should have even way more influence on the world, sandbox game after all
      Now is negative influence and this reflect in poor number of players...

assassinBK schrieb:

This game now is ideal for antisocial morons.
    • assassinBK schrieb:

Population will be go down if big guilds and aliances will be still hunting on royals.

Sory for my English.
      No matter how big your guild is,
      there always will be a bigger blob going after you.

That's fundamental problem, numbers matters; its no like First Person shooters when a small group have chance to trick&win on bigger group, or at least take some good chunk of bigger group.
    • letwolf schrieb:

No matter how big your guild is,there always will be a bigger blob going after you.

That's fundamental problem, numbers matters; its no like First Person shooters when a small group have chance to trick&win on bigger group, or at least take some good chunk of bigger group.
      OK this is true but Devs create blue/yellow/red/black zones
      Blue and yellow zones was for new and friendly players - ofcurse big guild have problem with this and Devs destroy all fun/fame and silver on this zones
      Red zones (royals was for small PvP content in plan) but for big guilds/gankers is now fun easy killing zone.

Devs focus on PvP content but this content with fool loot kill this game because winners take everything in open world.
      What challenge have casual players in open world? Don't be kill by bigger group? Waste a time for be a 90% rabbit and still escape? When you can take fame if you want lvl your gear but you are alone player or player in small guild?

Players aren't stupid. If big guild decide with devs don't give him chance so they gone.
      Risk vs reward on red dungs = bigger group spy smaller next go on the side change to hostiles and attack smaller group when they fight mobs.

This is sanbox MMO with rules like real life except one. If real life if you die you are dead so you can't respawn on your home. So if you are killer you risk your life. In this game be killer/ganker is the easiest way.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von assassinBK ()

• tabooshka schrieb:

people told me numbers dont matter and 5 people is enough
      Its enough if all 5 are pro players.

But if you are new player or casual player you can spend for example 30min in dung on fame farm and next meet this 5 pro players die and lost everything. Next try it again and again and again. You can meet other group on your lvl but focus on PvP so you risk your gear and loot from dung they only risk gear.
      So after many situations you see that you have choice: you must play like dishonorable moron or you will be still have problem with everything. Other choice is quit the game.

This is like I see this game if I am in very small guild.

In this game we have 2 worlds. 1 is big guild alliances world and other is single player/small guild world.