As long as the end product is cheaper that the materials it costs to make, the economy is not functioning correctly. I enjoy this game but have quit because I don't like the way that the market place has been handled. There have been a few improvements here and there, but still the issue remains the same. There are simple solutions, but for some odd reason they go completely unheard. So I came back with another neat idea, here it is.
- When a item is equipped or used, it gets titled 'Used'.
- Used items reap full benefits only from the player who first used it.
- When a player uses a used item which was first used by a different player, the item will provide reduced stats and durability than the original item, but it can still be equipped.
- Used items cannot be sold on the market.
- Repair will continue to repair durability for items, but it will not remove the 'Used' title.
The post was edited 1 time, last by Trenix ().