Xbows:unused and plain bad skills

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Xbows:unused and plain bad skills

- caltrops W ( that's single target! and too low damage and slow on that skillshot, it would be good if this reworked to AoE affecting many enemies )
      - knockback shot W (just crap)
      - lack of escape/dash/ some mobility skill on W
      - remove standtime on Exploding Shot Q please
      - autofire (Q skill) very weak dmg for what it requires ( standing still during all channel)
      - need another aoe Q skill that shoots bolt in straight line and does something different from bow's
      - exploding mine too long CD for what it does (and besides good idea on-paper, it used only at castles)
      - sweeping shot (Heavy xbow E), too low dmg/ too long CD for what it does (just weak version of Wailing Bow)
      - snipe shot (normal xbow E)... good on paper, but unusable in just any circumstance due to big red mark and ton of time for enemy to dodge/react/block that skill, and gigantic standtime

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von letwolf ()

• gmatagmis schrieb:

letwolf schrieb:

exploding mine too long CD for what it does
      Disagree.Exploding mine is OP, and in +-half year gonna be a new default ZvZ-bombing meta, like longbows right now, when most of the players get custom how to use it.
      "+": when ally tanks will learn that they can activate mine for us
      "-": when enemies learn to not step on dat thing occasionally (and it becomes useless agenn)

and CD somewhat high cuz in the middle of that long CD xbow just dont give anything good (almost low sustained damage)
      (rework on caltrops prolly can help in there)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von letwolf ()

• letwolf schrieb:

"+": when ally tanks will learn that they can activate mine for us
      "-": when enemies learn to not step on dat thing occasionally (and it becomes useless agenn)

and CD somewhat high cuz in the middle of that long CD xbow just dont give anything good (almost low sustained damage)
      CD is the same as Longbow combo, 20 sec, and damage on same IP is equal to 10 explosive arrows + 3 Rain of arrows ticks. Instant. Non-reflectable. 2 meter higher damage radius. Easiest arcane support burst.
      Weeping > Longbow. Right now.
    • Longbow W: 10x75 (roughly), = 750
      Longbow E: 165x6 = 990
      Summary = 1740
      Weeping E: 1000 (roughly)
      Of course full channel of Longbow seldom hits players for entire working time, but his W discharges pretty guaranteed within first 1 second.
      Weeping E , good on paper, but too often avoided completely ( if enemy team aren't plain idiots)
      I'd say like 50% mines completely avoided, 40% hit 1-2 or 3 players running on edge of aoe, and 10% (usually placed in choke in fight madness) work good

just one"+" not reflected dmg
      ...thats all
    • What am I reading, Jesus.
      First of all, crossbows branch is one of the best balanced in this game, they're used in most gvgs (still) - 1h crossbow, heavy crossbow and weeping are viable. They're used in ZvZ's, weeping is super strong, siegebow is top tier ZvZ weapon.
      Secondly, ur math suck. U just compared 2 bow's skills to single weeping's skill.

In ZvZ's enemies in 90% cases wont avoid mines in the middle of fight and in GvG's, well placed mine can either do very high dmg as u can detonate it by ur self, or ur mates, or zone enemies.

imgur.com/FMsniSH - DMG of well-placed mine, without beam, just 4 stacks royal hood and popped cleric robe. Still too weak?
    • KickinMACHINE schrieb:

What am I reading, Jesus.
      First of all, crossbows branch is one of the best balanced in this game, they're used in most gvgs (still) - 1h crossbow, heavy crossbow and weeping are viable. They're used in ZvZ's, weeping is super strong, siegebow is top tier ZvZ weapon.
      Secondly, ur math suck. U just compared 2 bow's skills to single weeping's skill.

In ZvZ's enemies in 90% cases wont avoid mines in the middle of fight and in GvG's, well placed mine can either do very high dmg as u can detonate it by ur self, or ur mates, or zone enemies.

imgur.com/FMsniSH - DMG of well-placed mine, without beam, just 4 stacks royal hood and popped cleric robe. Still too weak?
      yes I compared 2 skills of bow with 1 skill of xbow on purpose, because any W on xbow line not working on mass (aoe).
      Weeping in GvG? Haha. What else? Maybe 2v2? or even 1v1 ? Congrats, you played against total idiots. They step on mine or let you do that.
    • Yo, you pro probably didnt ever ZvZ, go and try it. U'll avoid 20 enemies' aoes on ur lagged and frozen screen, being knocked up or stunned, good luck. Weeping in GvG? Go check Syndic's team playing with this, Moguichy's or even I'd take it, took random 4 people from crafting stations and will win vs you. Prolly there is no other way to explain things to people like you.
    • letwolf schrieb:

Weeping in GvG? Haha. What else? Maybe 2v2? or even 1v1 ? Congrats, you played against total idiots. They step on mine or let you do that.
      Man, you are sooooooooooooooooo far from reality. It's used in GvG, and it's gonna be core ZvZ meta in future (if SBI do not nerf it).
      And i bet we will see it even in 2v2 HGs, and solo play.
      It's fkin OP, when you have clue how to use it.
    • KickinMACHINE schrieb:

What am I reading, Jesus.

First of all - Not used most in GvG's that can go to frost or arcane atm
    • gmatagmis schrieb:

letwolf schrieb:

Man, you are sooooooooooooooooo far from reality. It's used in GvG, and it's gonna be core ZvZ meta in future (if SBI do not nerf it).And i bet we will see it even in 2v2 HGs, and solo play.
      It's fkin OP, when you have clue how to use it.
      Im sorry but if your losing to a weeping in GvG then your out of your mind

Weeping is so counter able in GvG its gross (You act as if we dont have 2 seconds to react to it and that we cant see it)

In ZvZ its fine. Why nerf this when longbow is a stronger version and shorter CD and costs less for higher ip

BTW as a solo player and 2v2 player I never EVER see weepings in there
      And when I do its a joke of a fight
      Even if the guy is 400 400 its so easy because the only damage he has is he "q"

EDIT:
      Weeping in short is balanced and is disgustingly counter able in 5v5 and solo pvp
    • U dont realize how big is the zoning potential of this skill, even if they will avoid this and their frontline pop it, it takes so much time, but still, if they decide to fight not stepping into it, with their rdps engaged into fight, there is always a possibility for ur frontline to detonate it. There isnt in the game any other such high-pressure skill with 20 seconds cd. U didnt use it, or dont know how to, so thats why u say so, I understand.

And yeah, since last patch, new casting speed cape made frost/arcane OP af.
    • KickinMACHINE schrieb:

U dont realize how big is the zoning potential of this skill, even if they will avoid this and their frontline pop it, it takes so much time, but still, if they decide to fight not stepping into it, with their rdps engaged into fight, there is always a possibility for ur frontline to detonate it. There isnt in the game any other such high-pressure skill with 20 seconds cd. U didnt use it, or dont know how to, so thats why u say so, I understand.

And yeah, since last patch, new casting speed cape made frost/arcane OP af.
      Least you see that arcane and frost are op (Btw frost was already top tier before cape)

But you say "zone"

The thing takes up like 2m unless you put it on the choke in a gvg and even then after that goes off your only damage is your "q" explosive shot
      Also I dont know about you but I dont want a "e" that only hits the tank (if it even hits someone) and then just explosive bolts after that
      There is a reason why crossbow might be the weakest RDPS GvG weapon along (Probably under curse)
    • Gank was goin nuts over the weaping buff, its pretty awesome actually mostly cause a lot of pple dont notice it go down in openworld fights. ive missed it a few times and it fucking hurts. like here in BB (granted there was a stacked solder dual swords too)

i agree with Rotten its best in zvz and fame farm. im sure theres some pple who could pull it off in solo. i could see qstaff cartwheels and swap boots into mines actually be strategy for 5v5 but i havent rly seen it used except in some scrims

i think arcanes been replacing xbow in the current meta, if theres a frazzle cd nerf that might change and bring xbow back in favor.
      a lot of pple have been asking for a dash/leap/escape skill for xbow, i think the most obvious would be basically the Morgana Xbow leap back as a W spell. but you want to avoid it being a reskinned frost shot, same with any line skillshot Q spell, xbow shouldnt end up being a copy paste of bow. maybe just replace caltrops with it

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von owensssss ()