Error Occurred while trying to connect

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nop, that is not an error message for wrong email/password. I'm having this issue too and can't login for like 4 days now, and EVERYTHING misguides here on this forum. Literally every person who tries to help only misguides...
    I had to open a ticket for the support to help me, cuz none of the other guys having this type of issues had a solution via Forum.
    It's sad, cause even a Moderator misleads in his answer and did not help at all... :(
  • xKoda wrote:

Nop, that is not an error message for wrong email/password. I'm having this issue too and can't login for like 4 days now, and EVERYTHING misguides here on this forum. Literally every person who tries to help only misguides...
    I had to open a ticket for the support to help me, cuz none of the other guys having this type of issues had a solution via Forum.
    It's sad, cause even a Moderator misleads in his answer and did not help at all... :(
    Hey, at the time this issue was reported there was a bug with incorrect error message when you typed in incorrect credentials, which was already fixed.

If you've already opened a ticket I'd suggest to stay in touch with support for assistance.