g

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • GIANT GUILDS ARE TRASH WE NEED MORE STREAMERS


      I recently started playing this game after one of my friends named Ted introduced, at first i was a little reluctant as i looked as the visual sense of the game and got a disturbing feeling that this game looked like a Sword art online sort of game. However, in getting a trial key and purchasing the game i started to seem to enjoy the aspect and details the game provides, there are flaws but every game has flaws. im a streamer, i have streamed several games such as Warhammer, LoL, Overwatch, etc. Anyways i didnt realize it at first but it seemed to me that there are only a handful of steamers that come on, maybe like 10 to 15. This is because people are too afraid to stream the game and LOSE THEIR GEAR which is a very common part of the game, it seems to people others are too fearful of repercussions of the game rather than spewing out great and original content which is what most viewers enjoy

      Example: I have streamed 12 hours before playing albion, sometimes i fame farm and others come and gank me, whatever i could give a shit, you give me a faster way back to town and i lose shit Tier 6 gear that means nothing to me. I have been in a dungeon for about 30 to 45 minutes with a friend of mine with an entire trash guild outside waiting, wasting their time more than my own, again giving me a faster way back to town to go and travel to different area or play an arena. I find it absolutely troll or depressing that other viewers just sit outside a dungeon and wait for me, getting orders from their B*tch guild master or whatever.

      Giant Guilds: Guilds are trash and ill say it right now, the other day or in the past week this game's servers has gone down way too often due to DDOS attacks by guilds so they don't "lose territory" im sorry but if you're that inept and cant even just lose ur territory to someone who outplayed you, get off this game, the whole point of the game is lose fights and learn from mistakes and break the META but if people just CONSISTENTLY do the same routine over and over there is no joy. If you don't lose you will never get better, you will just be that sore loser who doesn't want to lose because you're too childish and can't say you lost, over a goddamn video game.

      Builds & Players: When i play this game, a lot of people give me suggestions on what to do, one of the facts being to use generous heal, now i have learned that is not always the case to use that particular spell, and how do i learn this? from losing fights at certain points in the game, ive come to understand and realized if i do what OTHER PLAYERS do and mimic their movements and play, im just predictable. BREAKING THE META should be a key aspect in this game and do what other players dont expect, you cant expect the unexpected. I play arena sometimes to try new things out and get accustomed to skills and plays, however, almost 8 times out of 10 players yell at me verbally about what to run, BRO if you want me to run that spell why don't you play healer, i use my builds and skills for particular reasons, so just yelling at me to use this spell when i am not even accustomed to it is garage and nonsense, id rather run what i am mroe confident with and outpaly the other team than use something utterly useless that has no bearing on the situation at hand

      Overall: This game is really fun, besides the horse simulator sometimes and running 15 minutes to a zone, but overall we need more streamers on here and less people to be afraid to LOSE GEAR WHICH IS A BIG PART OF THIS GAME YOU LEARN THROUGH LOSING FIGHTS AND YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LOST IT. Giant Guilds are the worst thing to join in this game, nobody wants to be the guy who sits outside a dungeon and watches other players come in, i'd rather shoot myself in the foot and put salt on it than listen to some shit like that. Any other game there are hundreds of people streaming games, but its funny because people are too afraid then to just give other viewers good content and have a trolling conversation.

      The post was edited 4 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited: Please do not post thread titles in all caps. Forum rules are found here: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/12007-Forum-Rules/ ().

    • Mastertilttable wrote:

      Giant Guilds: Guilds are trash and ill say it right now, the other day or in the past week this game's servers has gone down way too often due to DDOS attacks by guilds so they don't "lose territory" im sorry but if you're that inept and cant even just lose ur territory to someone who outplayed you, get off this game, the whole point of the game is lose fights and learn from mistakes and break the META but if people just CONSISTENTLY do the same routine over and over there is no joy.
      lmfao idk how to even approach this ludicrous thinking. No one sits outside of dungeons unless you’re literally a fuck with zero self worth. In my 2+ years I’ve never seen it. I’m sry your Pawn gets fucked by a Queen. That’s the game bud. Know your worth or be a bitch.

      Then you go on to meta, which is based off raw stats, so nice try. Meta isn’t just what’s comfortable, it’s whats statistically best at that time (google meta) Same irl. . No wonder your dissuaded with your 4th grade thinking. “If I just work hard ill achieve” nah

      Sad to beat you up in misunderstandings. But you’ll learn I guess. Btw, every single zone is 5 min from caerleon, Blame your bad planning not the game.

      I’m still laughing that you called a whole cooperative guild trash when you seem incapable of even understanding the game.
      Stick to face camming variety games as a no name streamer careerless

      The post was edited 2 times, last by owensssss ().

    • "im sorry your pawn gets funked by a queen" wtf does tht even mean bro, could you please go more in depth, half of what you just said made absolutely no sense at all. i cant even being to understand the meaning behind your thinking because clearly your brain is operating at minimal capacity, please delete your response as other individuals will be even more stupid reading it you trash guild player #YOUREATRASHGUILDMEMEBER

      Please explain to me with logical answers to my questions rather than just typing up a 30 second response, btw nice pic you know wrestling if fake like your relationships #GetRektScrag
    • Mastertilttable wrote:

      GIANT GUILDS ARE TRASH WE NEED MORE STREAMERS


      I recently started playing this game after one of my friends named Ted introduced, at first i was a little reluctant as i looked as the visual sense of the game and got a disturbing feeling that this game looked like a Sword art online sort of game. However, in getting a trial key and purchasing the game i started to seem to enjoy the aspect and details the game provides, there are flaws but every game has flaws. im a streamer, i have streamed several games such as Warhammer, LoL, Overwatch, etc. Anyways i didnt realize it at first but it seemed to me that there are only a handful of steamers that come on, maybe like 10 to 15. This is because people are too afraid to stream the game and LOSE THEIR GEAR which is a very common part of the game, it seems to people others are too fearful of repercussions of the game rather than spewing out great and original content which is what most viewers enjoy

      Example: I have streamed 12 hours before playing albion, sometimes i fame farm and others come and gank me, whatever i could give a shit, you give me a faster way back to town and i lose shit Tier 6 gear that means nothing to me. I have been in a dungeon for about 30 to 45 minutes with a friend of mine with an entire trash guild outside waiting, wasting their time more than my own, again giving me a faster way back to town to go and travel to different area or play an arena. I find it absolutely troll or depressing that other viewers just sit outside a dungeon and wait for me, getting orders from their B*tch guild master or whatever.

      Giant Guilds: Guilds are trash and ill say it right now, the other day or in the past week this game's servers has gone down way too often due to DDOS attacks by guilds so they don't "lose territory" im sorry but if you're that inept and cant even just lose ur territory to someone who outplayed you, get off this game, the whole point of the game is lose fights and learn from mistakes and break the META but if people just CONSISTENTLY do the same routine over and over there is no joy. If you don't lose you will never get better, you will just be that sore loser who doesn't want to lose because you're too childish and can't say you lost, over a goddamn video game.

      Builds & Players: When i play this game, a lot of people give me suggestions on what to do, one of the facts being to use generous heal, now i have learned that is not always the case to use that particular spell, and how do i learn this? from losing fights at certain points in the game, ive come to understand and realized if i do what OTHER PLAYERS do and mimic their movements and play, im just predictable. BREAKING THE META should be a key aspect in this game and do what other players dont expect, you cant expect the unexpected. I play arena sometimes to try new things out and get accustomed to skills and plays, however, almost 8 times out of 10 players yell at me verbally about what to run, BRO if you want me to run that spell why don't you play healer, i use my builds and skills for particular reasons, so just yelling at me to use this spell when i am not even accustomed to it is garage and nonsense, id rather run what i am mroe confident with and outpaly the other team than use something utterly useless that has no bearing on the situation at hand

      Overall: This game is really fun, besides the horse simulator sometimes and running 15 minutes to a zone, but overall we need more streamers on here and less people to be afraid to LOSE GEAR WHICH IS A BIG PART OF THIS GAME YOU LEARN THROUGH LOSING FIGHTS AND YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LOST IT. Giant Guilds are the worst thing to join in this game, nobody wants to be the guy who sits outside a dungeon and watches other players come in, i'd rather shoot myself in the foot and put salt on it than listen to some shit like that. Any other game there are hundreds of people streaming games, but its funny because people are too afraid then to just give other viewers good content and have a trolling conversation.

      Mastertilttable wrote:

      ...wtf does tht even mean bro...


      #1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin
    • The game needs VODS of the "GvGs of the day". These are advertised on Albions Killboard website, however unless someone is streaming them the community will never see the high level content.

      If SBI actually captured these GvGs and shared them on their website it would achieve some key benefits:

      1. Increased viewing of the Albion website/sharepoint
      2. Education of players of high-end GvG
      3. Increase interest in people doing GvG
    • noxmortus wrote:

      The game needs VODS of the "GvGs of the day". These are advertised on Albions Killboard website, however unless someone is streaming them the community will never see the high level content.

      If SBI actually captured these GvGs and shared them on their website it would achieve some key benefits:

      1. Increased viewing of the Albion website/sharepoint
      2. Education of players of high-end GvG
      3. Increase interest in people doing GvG
      Althouh valid points that it COULD attract some new players, it will also put off MANY other players and the reasoning is very simple, nowadays games you can reach endgame pretty quickly in most games, in AO, its been designed so you cannot reach GvGs that simple, at least the high levels ones in BZ. you are expected to be Tier 8 and close to 250/400 specs on the weapon and gear you are using, possibly also having 2 or 3 different builds to change into, going before this level is allowed, but you will get killed very easily by the diffrence in HP and damage outputs.

      So if you show everyone the candy that they want but the level to reach is very very high, people get frustrated as they are snowflakes in todays gaming standards and they leave the game or start to say the game is too hard without putting any effort into it.

      Most people that GvG at high levels, have been playing the game since release and many from the Alphas and Betas, so knowing the game inside out is primordial in AO, knowing the CDs of the skills, Synergy of the team members, what counters what, etc......

      So going back to the point, many people wont make it to GvGs at all, for many reasons, time, family, availability and the most important ABILITY, which most people lack, its easy pressing many buttons, but the idea is to press they at the right time.
    • You are forgetting SBI's quick-fix to GvG; in the Crystal GvG scene. Same issues you identified exist there, however there is significantly greater opportunity for players to enter the scene.


      Your argument is summed in up simply: If you aren't good, don't GvG. This is like telling everyone in any game that unless you are a pro-level player, don't bother playing.


      But eitherway, the game is dying a slow and painful death.
    • noxmortus wrote:

      You are forgetting SBI's quick-fix to GvG; in the Crystal GvG scene. Same issues you identified exist there, however there is significantly greater opportunity for players to enter the scene.


      Your argument is summed in up simply: If you aren't good, don't GvG. This is like telling everyone in any game that unless you are a pro-level player, don't bother playing.


      But eitherway, the game is dying a slow and painful death.
      Its exactly what I am saying.....
      This game requires lots of time and ability, not 20 hours of play time and you in the endgame....
      Most people wont ever GvG in all their AO life, they might CGvG and even there if fronted with an A team, not much they will do.