Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• Am I the only one how thinks hideouts are just too numerous and are really available for for the smaller guild to use. The mega alliances have hideouts next ot he open-world dungeons, hell gates, .... Just seems to me they failed to promote getting the average player not in a mega alliance to play/live in the black zone. It would be nice to be able to move them. I hate to think I will have to play in a mega alliance. It isn't like I want the ZvZ content, but BZ PvE content is getting further and…

• Hideouts.

fillrup - - Feedback & Suggestions

I thought hideouts where to allow smaller guilds a place to work out of. I can say this was a failure, they are used for large guilds to project their power. Problems 1) feeding them is a pain, there should be a base price in silver to support them which half should go to the territory guild. 2) there are simply too many of them. You should be able to have one and allow any one guild to be friended to one. 3) for a small guild it is impossible to protect them if they fall under attack. If you li…

• What if it is your wife on her account sitting on another computer. You should be so lucky to see her naked! Personally I do not waste her time sitting doing nothing. But just saying it could be a real player scouting. I do use scouts when running goods clearing the path ahead from portal gankers. But I guess they are on a horse so there is some return. Sort of amazing to me that gank crews are complaining about scouts if they are real players. I know people actually pay players to scout and run…

• Is this cost as intended? Or is the economy so broken. It seems to me the loss of the hideout would be enough. Exploit transferring items from BZ I suppose is a problem. You could make it so the cost of getting items back would be based on the number of hideouts the alliance has near the destroyed hideout.. This game is losing focus on retaining new players and smaller scale fighting, the idea for "queen" which failed. The game has turned into gank online. I see panic at SBI as they try to fix t…

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from fillrup: “I think this change should be considered -- lets see what we can do to limit Arch. I somehow doubt it will effect other alliances as they will simply subdivide. Can arch subdivide? sure but they are so large, friendly fire will be more of a problem. ” every change to alliances has hurt arch and not hurt squad/poe ” I am not arch, but yes I have noticed there is a bias.

• I think this change should be considered -- lets see what we can do to limit Arch. I somehow doubt it will effect other alliances as they will simply subdivide. Can arch subdivide? sure but they are so large, friendly fire will be more of a problem.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “What you can be sure is that they do consider it a problem , and they do want to tackle it but finding the way is very difficult. They have to look at the whole picture, and not just the individual simple solutions that seems so obviously to individual players who dont have the bigger picture. A fame debuff to endgame guilds that dont need fame, and a siphon tax to those swimming in a already deevaluated resource, with a system that incredibly easy is circumvented wont d…

• One wonders how many players in the top guilds are simply placeholders to get the season mount? If these are the casual players you are trying to protect, I don't see a problem. I am sure it some percentage of the casual players. Another way to get rich in the game by selling season mounts.

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Quote: “he probably doesn't care because its their choice lol. they just want to avoid blame/backlash, ” Actually we think it makes a huge difference why and how a player quits playing with an Alliance. If we simply restrict the number of players in an Alliance, we create a single "super group", which will consist of the most active, combat focused players. This group will then attempt to retain as much territory as possible, likely succeeding in holding large chunks of la…

• Causal players are going to be hurt by this as well. Why would you keep a casual player which costs you siphoned energy (really siphoned energy?). SBI listened to the status quo and caved. Very disappointed.

• Rumor via the round table (more leaks, I never understood why they don't discuss things on the forum for all) this is not going to happen. I think an alliance should hold 3 territories comfortably, but after that is should be very very expensive for each guild in the alliance. This would help split up alliances. I thought SBI had some guts with this change, but I guess they listen to the elite and want to keep the status quo. Very disappointed. We were promised a BZ where smaller guilds could su…

• I see this as a quick fix for the problem of large alliances owning large expanses of the map. I think NAP agreements are going to make the game more interesting, but only allowing 20 people in a group is a limitation which is going to make large scale ZvZ much harder. I still think the game needs a way to exponentially increase the cost of owning territories. If you cant pay you simply lose the territory. Anybody else find reset days to be a rather convoluted mechanic to fight for territories n…

• If everyone moves out of Carleon, what happens to the black market, and then the loot drops? Transport runs will help, but I don't see the black market being used as much as it is now. Will this cause an increase in the PvP trying to gank transport runs? Will it just reduce loot drops? Will it make a new transport profession? One thing for sure it will be different......

• How are you addressing the issue of the enormous benefits in being in a huge alliance. Controlling the zones will still be by a few alliances. The rich get richer the poor get poorer with the only path to riches is through the large alliances. The solutions seems simple as the more territory you gain the more it costs per territory. Making owning half the map extremely expensive. This could be done with resources or silver. Right now there is no penalty for being in a mega-alliance which project…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from fillrup: “no one here has explained why it will help attract a new player base or keep the average player base it now has. ” F2P has proven to be able to bring in new players. All they have to do is do a better F2P than the last F2P. I am not convinced anything else will work. ” F2P was already done how do you do it again? Free Island? Free focus points? I think we already have an issue with players having multiple accounts.I think this would more of a problem a…

• I by no means consider myself that casual. But I don't understand the shortsightedness of the player base. I am just seeing the exodus of players and with more games starting I don't see an influx of players to keep the game going. I think the new map and ideas of hideouts will promote mega alliances not hinder them. This is not what a new player wants to see. But then again in the age of entitlements maybe the arch/sauce type guilds are what people want. Join them or be left out? I felt the res…

• what do you consider a casual player? I play 30+ hours a week, too much in my opinion. I just am seeing players leaving and with more games coming out I don't see a future if the game does not allow some hope for the more casual player. I do not want to be a professional albion player, I have a real career and family.

• I don't see how these hideouts are going to solve any problems with large alliances. In fact I think it is going to escalate the issue. If I brought a group of 20 hardcore players from another game into this game, what chance do they have to rise up? I wish I could figure out what articulous mortis (sp?) did and how may players they came in with? What cost did it take in their personal lives to do what they did. It was very impressive.Obviously there was no repeat performance, and how may of tho…

• Arena stats not incrementing

fillrup - - Bugs

Its just to finish the achievement of winning 100 arena's. Sort of hard to do when it doesn't count your wins. I just wish SBI would acknowledge this problem. I'll screen shot it later.

• Arena stats not incrementing

fillrup - - Bugs

just curious why some threads get replies other don't?