Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 817.

• Hey there, the additional stats you get from your Destiny Board Specs are only applied once you equip an item. If you didn't have any mastery modifier for the Hunter's Hood, then the additional HP would not change, either. Additional note: I just realized that I'm conditioned to read "bug" in the title and then assume automatically that it's a bug I gotta check out so I wonder why I can't mark it like I can in the bug section.^^

• Avalonian Map bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, do you remember in which zones it failed? Remember that Avalonian Dungeons can only spawn in the Outlands, not on the Royal Continent. And eventually, since there are not many T7 clusters close to each other and the spawn points for the avalonian dungeons are very limited, it had no free spot to spawn the map dungeon left.

• Cheat Altar's

Amoebius76 - - Feedback Testserver

Putting the cheat altars and crafting stations in the cities now.^^

• Quote from Kartoffel: “Hi, I've been having troubles with launching the game lately and i have heard that others have experienced the same as me. When i press play on the launcher i either get a blue screen or my pc restart on its own. The problem comes from the easyanticheat client. Just wanted to let you guys know and hopefully its a known issue. -Kartoffel ” Hey, for this please contact EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/

• Hey there, if you're getting disconnected and then try to log in immediately, you sometimes are still considered as logged in by the server, resulting in the message that "Someone is already logged into this account". This should resolve itself just moments after. And as you've already pointed out, if someone else would want to log into your account, you would receive an email with the new device code. If you have recurring connection issues, you could open the windows command prompt and type "t…

• Hey there, I'd assume this character you experience the issue on is not in the tutorial anymore? Since when does it occur, is it only temporary? You can try to whitelist the Albion Folder for your Antivir/Firewall if you use any, or disabling it and checking if the issue persists. Also you can try the repair function of the launcher. Finally, when chat is not working for you, you can send me the output_log.txt (open the launcher, go to Settings and then Game Logs, which opens the folder with the…

• I'm currently really enjoying the soundtrack to Warhammer 40k Mechanicus, where they combined gothic organs and chants with dubby bass drops.

• Premium Bonus on Chests are Bugged

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

The amount of runes and silverbags in the chests are working as intended currently, the premium bonus is getting applied correctly. We did not change the loot distribution for the random dungeons with the latest patch. If you feel like you are getting less loot than before, the issue may be the black market not being able to fulfill all the orders.

• Premium Bonus on Chests are Bugged

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this is a UI bug, you should still get the correct amount of rewards from the chests. The tooltip when you hover over the bonuses actually shows that you still get the +50% Premium Bonus.

• The issue should be resolved now, please try downloading again. If you still get an error during the download, try again in a couple minutes.

• Unable to update client - blank bar

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

The issue should be resolved now, please try downloading again.

• Hey there, this occurs for everyone currently. We're working on a fix, please stand by.

• Unable to update client - blank bar

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this occurs for everyone currently. We're working on a fix, please stand by.

• silver problem

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please check if you have Auto Respec enabled in the Destiny Board. This exchanges silver for additional Fame Credits when you gain Fame. If this is not the case, please let support@albiononline.com have a further look, and provide them with the time stamps when it happened.

• Hey there, there apparently was a connection issue for some players in certian regions. Please check if you can login again and if not, report back if possible.

• Hey there, there was a very old bug that had the Max Load Capacity basically halved. So when you had the full 2249kg on the Grizzly, your weight limit would be 200%, not 100% as it should be. We doubled the Max Load Capacity for transport mounts with the Queen Update as a workaround, and then fixed the initial bug with Queen Patch 11: Quote from Printskaspian: “UI Improvements: Carry Capacity Display The Carry Capacity display has been improved and streamlined: - The Max Load Capacity now refers…

• Hey there. To clarify a couple things: The Solo Random Dungeon Portal disappears 1 minute after someone enters it, which applies to Blue and Yellow Zones only. The Group Random Dungeons were not affected by this change. Their portals do not disappear as long as someone is in the dungeon.

• Help, Launcher / Full client bug!

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, with your described launcher problems ("I can't download the launcher because when I do, it always resets to 970mb when it was already at 200 awhile ago"), you can use the fully patched client, as you already did. When we release a patch though, you will have to download the new .zip file, as your launcher issues do not allow it to be patched automatically. So you'll have to download Dagother's new .zip again for now.

• incorrect client version

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, I guess you are playing on PC? Please go to the launcher settings and choose the Repair Function. If you play on Steam or with our native client does not make a difference for you, the only eventual one being that with Steam, ingame purchases can only be made with the Steam Wallet.. You can not use both, Steam and the native client, interchangeably with one account though.

• Hey there, labourers keep their journals for 7 days after finishing a job.