Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 442.

• Back for another episode of 'Help Me Please'! This is the first time I am featuring my niece @amandaababez in one of my videos. Hopefully she will eventually make videos of her own. She was pretty good at this scheme, her uncle taught her well! youtu.be/CInD_kX8oL4

• You have obviously seen these Portal Gankers before. They have the one blue player sitting on an Ox nearby. He is always there. They kill and hand the loot to that person (who also acts as a Scout, letting the killers know when someone is coming). So yes, the idea is to also block him from being able to trade with the Reds. The counter they will likely come up with is one of their friends, who is also red, will stay slightly off screen and not be involved in the kill, but do all the looting. Add…

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “this is the most cancer thing on the game. Every red~yellow portal has a group of 4~8 people with full cc builds that you just can't run. But some changes that you discribe doesn't make sense at all. My changes will be: outlaw can't change zone type. If he try to zone from red to yellow, he can't. And all the group get outlaw (i do not know if all the group gets or only the killer, i am full solo player). ” I appreciate the reply. Can you tell me what about my suggesti…

• Noise Polution

Blenfjorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Tabor: “Sound is one thing also please just add a damn consume all button as well. This one at a time thing is harsh for fingers! ” I like it but please start your own thread for this, as to not take away attention from the topic at hand (which is hopefully being address given the Dev Tag, but don't want to take the chance). No riders added to my 'already in the works' suggestion please! Thanks!!

• Arena Rewards

He enjoys arena, no need to poo on him for it. I think the system could use some tweaking. Maybe 10 wins a day gets you loot, instead of the current 3. And losing team getting something is okay. Participation prize. One tome perhaps? After all, losing a combat situation is still combat experience, so it makes sense to gain experience in defeat. Limit gain to 10 total maybe. 5 wins, 5 loses, 6 wins, 4 losses, etc (so the appropriate prize for each) and then done gaining for the day.

• Noise Polution

Wow, an official "Dev Reply" tag on my topic! I feel special now.

• Criminal Cooldown (ability to turn blue after being red) doesn't reset properly at the moment (opinion). When you turn red, it is a 15 minute cooldown. If that cooldown runs out, and you attack someone, it resets back to 15 minutes. That mechanic is working fine. BUTTTTT, if you have, let's say, 30 seconds left on your Criminal Cooldown, and you attack someone, kill them in under 30 seconds, then your Criminal Cooldown doesn't reset to 15 minutes. It runs out, and you are free to turn blue. You …

• Since a lot of players manipulate the Blue/Red Mechanics to get easy kills, with little chance of losing the loot (talking about Red Zone - Yellow Zone Border Portal Gankers here), I am tossing out these few things to make it harder for them. As always, sorry if someone posted this already, I did do a quick look to see if it was posted, and didn't find anything, so here goes: 1. If you are in Outlaw Status, you can't zone anywhere. So when the Gankers realize they aren't getting the easy kill th…

• Noise Polution

Quote from Borbarad: “Just this, a new option in sounds : Mute all sounds in town Its a damn pain to turn off sound every time i go to town ” That might be harder to implement, and also doesn't solve the problem. Most of us want the town sounds, like the nearby duels and everything else that makes the game what it is. Those annoying tomes popping is the real problem, and is an easy fix since it was done with the silver bags already.

• Midway through Season 4. Today, in Episode 5, our victim loses some quality loot, and is not too ashamed to literally cry about it! Of course it does him no good! youtu.be/bcTHGVN5Izg

• Noise Polution

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “For the love of God, please make the same change to Tomes of Insight that you made with Bags of Silver. People buy Tomes by the thousands and pop them over and over and over in town. I started sending these people party invites over and over to get them to stop but it only works so well. You already know how to make this change because you did it with Silver Bags, please do it for Tomes also! It's a real pain point. I don't even care if this sugges…

• Noise Polution

Quote from Ragu: “/Bump This needs to be addressed by the devs asap. Too much garbage noise in the game. Only the player clicking the bags/tomes should hear that racket. No need to assault the rest of us with that noise. ” Thanks Carmine! Yes this should be a simple fix and deserves some much needed attention. I don't understand why they didn't put this in place when they did the bag noise update.

• Quote from Ragu: “SBI SHOULD: Change the Royal Faction cities to one guild/alliance owner only, per city. Then give season points for having ownership and all outposts in their biome flagged to their city's faction. Then add season points for capturing outposts in the name of that city. Allow the city owners put up silver as a reward, to encourage other players to flag up and help capture the outposts. When they lose half of the outposts in their biome, those city owners will lose season points.…

• Noise Polution

For the love of God, please make the same change to Tomes of Insight that you made with Bags of Silver. People buy Tomes by the thousands and pop them over and over and over in town. I started sending these people party invites over and over to get them to stop but it only works so well. You already know how to make this change because you did it with Silver Bags, please do it for Tomes also! It's a real pain point. I don't even care if this suggestion was posted already. Posting it again becaus…

• 'Help Me Please' is my latest series. Here we bait people into 1v1 fights that they think are going to be 2v1. How do we do it? Me and a teammate in Rival Factions, with my teammate asking the locals for help in killing me, but giving no help in return.^^ youtu.be/jcF0_4m4j4Y

• Gathering protection

I wouldn't object to this idea to be honest. I would be happy either way. I have been on the receiving end of that, but have also done it to others. So whatever is good for me.^^ If you're gathering in yellow zone you can always gather as a red and muscle someone off the node you want. Although you may end up getting attacked by 10 people and knocked out for 3 minutes, so that too has risks.

• Lately many Gank Groups consist of people who all make new characters, tome them up to tier 4 or tier 5, gank in large groups, until there reputation is so low that they can't enter certain zones anymore, then delete those characters and start again. I check a lot of player stats and constantly see people with like 3,000 Mob Fame and 300,000 Kill Fame. I don't think it was ever intended for this to happen. Add a restriction, like only Master Reaver or higher can turn red. Anyone else can still d…

• Quote from sh1ny: “It's c++ runtime environment and it's probably to make sure you have it, because the game uses some standard libraries. Most of the games install those and yes it has everything to do with gaming ” Ok then, I guess I exposed myself as a luddite, But thanks for answering my question. I will be less annoyed next time this comes around.

• This has been happening for years but I never asked it before. Does anyone else get a C++ Install Request everyone time Albion has one of those big updates that comes as an 'Install' rather than a Patch? Why would Albion/SBI think I would be interested in Installing C++ which has nothing to do with gaming? It doesn't happen when I install anything else, only Albion. Then when I click the 'x' to get rid of it, it takes like 2 minutes to go away (hoping I change my mind I guess). Weird and annoyin…

• This argument turned into a cry-fest with neither side willing to budge even a little. #hopeless #unfollowed