Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

• The problem for me isnt the affect. I dont like it but can live with it. The problem is it's a lazy solution. At least make it a castable mount skill available on all mounts with a cool down. The player has to cast at the right moment before they get dismounted i.e. if player is dismounted whilst the buff is actice trigger the affect. All the passive nonsense you add just makes the game frustrating for players and involves no interaction or skill.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Queen Patch 15 Forced Dismount Changes - Players who are force-dismounted, either by mob or player attacks, will now be instantly cleansed and will be temporarily immune to crowd-control effects - This ensures that force-dismounted players can always still activate a skill after getting dismounted, and should prevent perma-stun by attackers Mount Balance Changes In order to better balance speed differences between base mounts and speed-focused mounts, the following cha…

• Ganking needs to be nerfed

Drift - - Rants

Quote from EvaKaneeva: “Quote from tacofacefart: “Ganking is so overpowered in this game. I dont really understand why solo dungeons exist, if its so easy to gank them. There is little to no recourse one can take when being ganked. It doesnt take skill or thought on the gankers part. I literally got one shot. Like I literally had less than 0.01 seconds to respond to the situation. This is not competive or interactive. The whole game is supposed to be "do what you want" but its too hard to do any…

• Sounds very strange. The auto renew wouldn't charge if you had put premium on the character before it ran down (i think it triggers at 3 days remaining). Are you subscribed with premium on one character or multiple? You are aware premium is per character not per account.

• As a full time ganker, Holly is correct. For the new players... some spoilers. Horse sounds can be heard before name plates range. You get further vision when on a raised area like a hill or cliff. Players will scout paths from a cliff then tell there friends to invis when they see someone worth killing. If you agro mobs gankers will hear the mod agro sound from 2 screens away and will instantly invis. You will find gankers in certain positions because they know you will tag a mob and they will …

• If you think about why guilds hand hold... safety! This safety comes in many forms be it agreed NAP but a large part of it comes with hideout access. Not only is it safety from each other but secure safety in prime locations from other players. Guilds agree handhold to allow safe points across the maps via hideout access which provide not only safety but access to fame and pvp spots, repairs, craft etc etc. You'll reduce handhold massively if you change hideouts to: Guild Only Guild and Alliance…

• Quote from Hellowi: “yup they should fixed it its iritating when dat happens ” Please make a video of all the times the E misses. Perhaps maybe one day SBI will realise how infuriating it is.

• enjoyed the video. The point you make at the end about the E not connecting. I have been raging about this for years it's such an awful experience for the skill to complete (you dash to target and the cooldowns triggered) but do 0 damage.

• I'll give you 3:1 against this being enforced properly... any takers

• Stacks

Drift - - Feedback & Suggestions

to be honest he kind of proved my point for me

• Stacks

I can't be bothered to list all the positive effects purge doesnt apply to but go have a look.

• Also whilst your changing stuff. Fix Claymore and let it stun mounts again. I have NO idea why this weapon doesn't stun mounts when every other stun does. You really need to review the mechanics and ensure skills such as purge / stun are consistent across weapons /skills. Having an ability work in certain way in situation A and different in situation B (which renders it usless) is poor design. Purge... doesn't work on these skills. Reflect... doesn't work on these skills. Cleanse... doesnt work …

• if I recall correctly the great mace in beta never had a purge it was an aoe silence and the 1 hand mace had the single target silence and purge. Revert to that please.

• The old 1 hand mace with the purge was great and my main weapon through beta. Then it was changed and the weapon became instant trash and I've never played it again. The planned change is for the better... but the old 1 hand mace skill is better still.

• Stacks

How so? There are still lots of duration skills to purge. The whole purge mechanic is awful anyway... you can purge X but you can't purge Y. Its confusing for new players and veterans just take 2 head pieces and swap out if they see something that can't be purged... it's awful. It should be a true purge and remove all active skills.

• Stacks

What are everyone's thoughts on the stacking mechanic for weapons and the resulting damage increases. I've been playing the game since beta and have never been a fan of the stacking mechanic. It just doesn't seem to work well and make for a fluid experience. I noticed the proposed change to 1 hand mace and although this weapon doesn't require stacks I liked the idea of the E changes. Is this something which could be considered for other aoe affect weapons which require stacking: 1. Remove Stack …

• I'll await the mass posts about how easy this is to exploit. We've been killing on portal all day. All it requires is some small setup and the enemy player to make 1 small mistake... which is easy to make as everyone's greedy! I wont elaborate here but you need to fix it. Well actually it would be great if you thought through all scenarios before releasing a patch.

• I'll sit patiently and wait for this to fail for all the reasons stated and watch you back peddle and implement an alliance cap as previously announced.