Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 195.

• Marketplace UI Feedback

KolKhara - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Im thinking its to allow for multiple item purchasing, like a shopping cart feature.

• Derick When Kay Actually Came Out

KolKhara - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Since we're necroing old shit

• Zitat von owensssss: „Ok so by kolhorras assessment. Everyone in the party, give up their boot slot to buy a wildly expensive item. Just to get by a scout placed at the only entrance/exit of the dungeon. not so the dungeon group can react n fight. But so they can Time their A and run safely. No there was a series of dungeon safety additions that lead to the current climate. But scouting shouldn’t be punished. It just shouldn’t be such a catch all solution to avoiding dungeon divers. The issue sh…

• No. If dungeon layout were more than their linear design then maybe as there would be a way to path around hostiles. A-Out timer was decreased specifically because dive groups would zerg down dungeons brainlessly with little thought or skill. Scouts are only effective if they can see you. So here's an idea send 1 scout yourself to see if there is a scout, ideally make it someone a scout would ignore as being little more than a solo famer or ganker. Bring stealth gear or consumables and slip past…

• Zitat von Gugusteh: „As it's been said before: there is no problem of "opportunity to GvG" you can tag a warcamp easily nowadays. Now if you think every big alliance send their main team (with alts or w/e) to defend every territory then you have a serious lack of knowledge of this game. GvG is an activity that needs a lot of "work" and training, this concerns also game mechanics. As Kolkhara said: fixing territories timezones accordingly to the players activity will help for content but it won't…

• Zitat von Syndic: „POE just set some borders with OOPS, we're not actually allied. But cool story, dig the propaganda 8/10 for effort! “ So GvGing under MG tags was just border control?

• Some of the timezones for GvG are just god awful lets be honest here. 1200/0500 UTC GvG does anyone really actually want to do those. Maybe if there were more RU/AUS teams sure those timers would make sense. But its been a year and we see how few GvG actually occur during those times. Move those out of those zones. Create a few more adjacent zones with overlapping timers and you actually create more GvG content simply because there will be more territories subject to attack during the servers pe…

• We are all dumber for having this thread even existing. We can pretty much close this topic w a gitgud and it wouldnt even be considered toxic in this case.

• Rebumping this. I think a revisting of mage raiding and having some small but meaningful impact on GvG is worth looking into again. No question a statistical buff was simply too great an incentive that it escalated mage raiding from small group skirmishes to mandatory guild/alliance wide events in order to secure the buff for the GvG team. It in affect made every GvG a mandatory ZvZ event. OTOH it also limited cross-continent zerging and gvging, not sure if that can be considered good or bad but…

• 2v2 Hellgate Loot Change

KolKhara - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Insp: „Zitat von Kantos: „which is not at all similar to what you get per person in 5s hellgates even in the very worst boss loot, “ you probably have not been in 5vs5 hg for a long time, in most cases there is such a drop “ 2s players could make upwards of 10M/day, the loot table is dogshit now but fuck even 5s never came close to this. 5s frequently drops T3 gear. If anything the pre-nerf 2s loot table should have been the 5s table.

• Would be unbelievably broken in ZvZ

• does anyone know if carrying trash on you alter the chances of other items dropping or trashing since while its in your inventory?

• HCE ruin the game!

KolKhara - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Isio: „True, but do you agree that in an oper world full loot pvp game a totally no risk (and, please, dont try to say that 150k per death for the repair is a real issue for somebody who can afford a 8.3 masterpiece set) instanced activity can’t be the most rewarding? “ Yes, absolutely this is a fair point. My issue isn't with the fundamental premise of the problem its the solution being sought for it. Nerfing or reducing the HCE rewards aren't the answer. Buffing OW is. The developers…

• HCE ruin the game!

Beitrag

This thread going still I see. Real simple solution, Buff OW. There is nothing EZ about about doing runs that earn 500k-1M/hr those are the upper limits of HCE not the average run. Its a time and cost investment to get there. The few people who are getting there now are predominately rich gatherers, GvGers, crafters and Guild officers. The standard player is doing 8-10runs for the most part and they are earning less than what OW averages can make. Again people want fame in the most time and cost…

• Never trust a Famiglia crafter

KolKhara - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Tomei93: „Hi guys ! My game in name is Kharina ,probably a 2% of total player know me ! Im Italian so my English will not be perfect ... As I wrote in title never trust Famiglia especially their crafter After lots of time I spent playing this game I finally manage to have the maths for a badon 8.3 but... when I give the maths to craft ( I did the same with other crafter and was all perfect boys !) he disappear ! I suggest u to blacklist Travqt And I hope u like cheating like this and n…

• HCE ruin the game!

Beitrag

Zitat von DCyber: „HCE is okay if u balance that... is no sense to dont risk AND GAIN MORE THEN CV... thats the problem. im not saying HCE is wrong, is a good content BUT need to be balanced and not overpowered for be chosen by all end character for fame farming .... is okay for do Hard Pve for gain MONEY OR SOMETHING ELSE BUT NOT FAME!. if u want fame u need to risk if u want to be gvg ready U NEED TO RISK, TO FIGHT. u defend HCE only because u are an abuser thats all but if u think for the lif…

• HCE ruin the game!

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von SadeasX: „Sounds like to me that HCE are the highest risk and investment in the game, the only thing is that other players do not have an opportunity to take your gear. This is an in game silver sink mechanic. “ I'm pretty sure that majority of HCE runs turn a profit. I'm fairly certain that HCE actually supplies a huge amount of silver to the game. “ Perhaps if you are doing low/mid runs with no wipes. But on higher end runs w top end gear and auto respec enabled…

• HCE ruin the game!

Beitrag

HCE is just a way for people to finally bypass the horrible never ending grind of this game that people long ago got sick and tired of. When dungeons are infested by 4.1 gankers turbo sperging all over the dungeons every 15 minutes interrupting the efficieny of said dungeons people are going to seek alternatives. It's basic risk management and time efficiency. If you want more people in OW then properly incentivize my reason for being there. Better rewards are good start, but I don't want my tim…

• Do guild islands even give a resource return? Can't see how anyone would want to use them unless your fees are low enough to offset the value of returned mats.