Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 635.

• in the year 2017 a game company would release a game with a ddos protection before a ddos attack would occur id say

• what happened for the love of god? iam an 2 hours in and i am amazed how they messed up.... like everything? whats up with this city hub caerleon? region overpopulated? wth? zoning over to the bank, finally see people, but i see more people now flooding my screen with names than seeing the actual ground i am walking on... is this world map really going to stay as it is? omg devs..this is a disaster!

• Zitat von ZaZii: „Zitat von diLuca: „your guild had just 3 t8 buildings 3 weeks ago when i checked, that was 3 months in after server start so yes, i can say that you're lying “ I broke it down for you to "around 80-120 t8 stone/day", and you´re calling me a liar, because I said that "our guy gathers over 80 stone a week"? that's some pretty new low, even for you. just because you as a casual are limited in many ways, dont assume that other people got same capacities. as some guy above said: " y…

• Zitat von Tulli: „Zitat von diLuca: „Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von diLuca: „i just burned half a t7 stack on all my buildings for repairs..... “ There will be a patch tomorrow bringing all buildings to 100% durability. Announcement here: [Issues to be hotfixed after Faye] Cluster connection and Building durability “ ah nice, where to get my refund now?such a fail game “ ur such a kid asking for refunds “ and your such a clueless troll apparently, go farm 400ish t7 stones and tell me again that im a…

• Zitat von ZaZii: „3 weeks for 80 stone?our guy did that per 1 week without counting the books. “ there is no way to get 80 tier8 stones in a week by one designated stone farmer else then to time it (with inside information from the devs about spawn times of t8) but then still, you need to be in minimum 3 t8 stone biomes of the game the second they spawn to be able to get them before anyone else has the chance. your guild had just 3 t8 buildings 3 weeks ago when i checked, that was 3 months in af…

• where do i get my refund now for my wasted 500 t7 stones i used to repair without knowing there is a "fix" ?

• Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von diLuca: „i just burned half a t7 stack on all my buildings for repairs..... “ There will be a patch tomorrow bringing all buildings to 100% durability. Announcement here: [Issues to be hotfixed after Faye] Cluster connection and Building durability “ ah nice, where to get my refund now? such a fail game

• well i tripled/quadrupled the costs on all my refiners and crafters in the city now....bottom line the end-customer will pay the price for this fuqed up patch. i just burned half a t7 stack on all my buildings for repairs..... gratz SI, gj.

• i mean, building repairs with non existent T8 stones? it took me like 3 weeks to get around 80 T8 stones..so i didn't even upgrade a building yet...and now i have to keep repairing buildings too? SI, are you serious?

• Constant disconnects and lag

diLuca - - Bugs

Beitrag

i have massive conection problems to the game but also to this homepage the last few days. as above i keep getin disconnected after some minutes in game or huge lag spikes

• Remove LP

diLuca - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „ As stated elsewhere, the data, feedback, polls, experience from previous tests and analysis that we have on the topic of LPs tell us that it is the right system to use. All the best, Korn “ kinda vacuous statement right there korn, care to elaborate a little more ?

• its easy: don't use alts, and u won't be on top. 35mihwi.jpg

• Labourer Books won't open in special conditions

diLuca - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von diLuca: „yeah, slot priority is definitely not working right now and i keep coming back town with full t7 books but empty t8 books daily. so yeah, fix slot priority and everything is fine again “ Oh I think forgot to mention one thing: you cannot fill books with lower tier resources than the book, so for example you cannot fill T8 book with T7 resources. In your case that would make sense when you gather T7 stones they fill T7 book, the book becomes partially opene…

diLuca - - Bugs

Beitrag

yeah, slot priority is definitely not working right now and i keep coming back town with full t7 books but empty t8 books daily. so yeah, fix slot priority and everything is fine again

• i don't think its only about the higher resolution issue, its more like the 3rd party program which they are not able to get rid off since its client side which is a good fix now with the name tags

• die thematik nametags kommt bei mir gar nicht auf, da es für mich im ersten moment klar war, dass es eine krücke für ein nicht lösbares codingthema ist. lebt damit, in eurem eigenen interesse um nicht mit hilfsmitteln geganked zu werden.

• in other words this new feature is a legalization of zoom hack which they where not able to fix id say since apparently it is clientside. and no, i am not using this software.

diLuca - - Bugs

Beitrag

lets say u have T7 and T8 books with you, still empty, the moment u harvest a T7 resource FIRST, only the T7 book will stay open untill it is filled. no mather if u find a T8 node, the T8 fame will go into the T7 book and will not open the T8 book. happens with stone, don't know if its also bugged with other resses. please fix thanks.

• karga/zazii, euer gildenkollege wirindi hats verstanden. guter post wirindi, wäre durchaus ein erster lösungsansatz. kontrollturm (ohne bank!) anstatt plots in farming gebieten ist exzellent, gebt dem gebiet, in dem ein Kontrollturm steht, einen farming bonus der besitzenden gilde, denn das würde mehr sinn machen als die paar Ressourcen derzeit in farming plots, die ausschließlich gildenmember/allianzmember farmen können aufgrund der wachen. foodplots würd ich nach wie vor im gleichen cluster de…

• sebazomai, es ist grundsätzlich alles erklärt und gesagt von meiner Seite. die nicht gvger mögen nun im wissen dieser Informationen das spiel nun weiter spielen und gerne hierher dann zurück kommen und ihre Erfahrungen berichten. mir ging es einfach darum es mal zu verdeutlichen und auf den Punkt zu bringen, was das wirkliche problem ist, denn viele quitten oft ohne zu verstehen warum oder sie wissens, aber nehmen diese information mit ins grab mit, ohne es den verbliebenen aktiven spielern zu e…