Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 515.

• no hellgate artifacts ingame atm?

Pest - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

@Monochrome Last night we did 3 hellgates and only got ONE fragment... When you need 36 fragments to get an item this seems waaaaay to low of drop rate...

• My guess based on how much work they have left to do is final beta until Feb/March 2017. Game release May'ish 2017. Assuming they don't do another beta stage of course.

• calling out those [Ex] idiots

Pest - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

You still playing this game? Funny stuff man, funny stuff. Maybe see you at launch unless Crowfall comes out first.

• New broken combo meta

Pest - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

If the red warbow didn't have the reaction time of a dead mule, that would have been countered.

• Arcane damage buff

Pest - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Zitat von The5thHorseman: „I like the idea of the stacks. Have the final dmg bonus also be dependent on armor. This could also make the arcane have substantial enough benefits to use light armor rather than the fairly consistent heavy build currently used. “ I like this idea a lot.

• Holy Staff vs Nature Staff

Pest - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Holy is not at all a competitive GvG weapon. 100% of the teams that fight at a high end level (6.4+) use nature staffs because holy is so easy to counter/kill.

• Bunch of Monkies - The Anti-Zerg

Pest - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Bump for some chill dudes. Fought with/against them for a few games now. Cheers.

• Art of the wombo

Pest - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von Eternalhaze: „That was a devastating opener, holy shit. “ It works well

• Art of the wombo

Pest - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

youtu.be/B9G5E6rXHMk

• Resolution disadvantage

Pest - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Talion: „Hi there, there is a limiter for how far away you can see other players in place. While you see more of surroundings, it doesn't help you, as movable objects are not rendered in that additional space. -Talion “ If you'll believe that, I've got some snake oil in my trunk you might want to buy... You absolutely CAN see people almost out to the edges of these triple monitor displays.

• Zitat von kemikli: „Yea members of guilds which have outland territories using naked teleport with suicide thing. Why we wont offer this to all players. I dont see a negative thing about naked travel. "no" voters, can u explain why u dont want that? “ Yeah but we can't get back to the kingslands using teleport or suicide (unless we have an island in a green city that has our home on it)

• I also think that the mechanic should be disabled for GvGs. If 3 people have the same person on target, they get the anti zerg mechanic on them. As stated earlier; this takes competitive positioning completely out of the picture.

• Since the announcement that there will be a change to the LP/Fame requirements for using higher tier tools, my gatherers have become very stale. No one wants to grind grind grind to their next tier of tool because you announced a change to the system and they don't want to put in work for nothing. There is another problem with spending LP. With how INSANE it is to level up without LP right now, most people are grinding through the red bar and using LP to finish the unlock. Since the above mentio…

• What about altering the mechanic to change based on the armor you are wearing? Plate = 3+ people activates mechanic leather = 4+ people activates the mechanic cloth = 5+ people activates the mechanic or something along those lines?

• Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von Pest: „Zitat von Hannibal_Barca: „We also believe the system is broken. We are just pissed that Exodia is changing its tune now that it doesn't benefit them. Above I stated what the extremely simple fix is. “ We never changed our tune once. We've been TRYING to get this system fixed.This is our last ditch effort to get some results as our other methods of suggestions have not worked. “ Bug or Exploit - Launch Attacks Under 1 Day (24hrs) “ For the 9th time. That was …

• Zitat von Hannibal_Barca: „We also believe the system is broken. We are just pissed that Exodia is changing its tune now that it doesn't benefit them. Above I stated what the extremely simple fix is. “ We never changed our tune once. We've been TRYING to get this system fixed. This is our last ditch effort to get some results as our other methods of suggestions have not worked.

• Zitat von Ronin: „Aegis such shitters they all didn't quit their jobs and abandon their families to fight 10 GvG's a night for a week straight. Meanwhile @Pest you experience this for ONE NIGHT and running crying to the forums... The karma and irony is so real. At least we put up with it a week before attempting to get a response on the buggy system. “ Why do I have to keep repeating myself? We've been talking with devs for weeks on this issue. We've just been doing it on a different platform th…

• Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von Pest: „So much salt in this thread. Can you guys just keep it constructive for once? This happens every time we bring up a topic. We've been vocal about it for weeks and nothing has got done. We took it to the next step by posting it publicly. You guys need to calm your tits. “ Bug or Exploit - Launch Attacks Under 1 Day (24hrs) To refresh your memory. “ Where are you guys getting this hatred on for UDL? All that stuff between you and LoD is none of my business. I c…

• So much salt in this thread. Can you guys just keep it constructive for once? This happens every time we bring up a topic. We've been vocal about it for weeks and nothing has got done. We took it to the next step by posting it publicly. You guys need to calm your tits.

• Zitat von Lewk: „Zitat von Pest: „If you wanted to gather you went to a zone and hit nodes. Now you have to wander through 5-6 zones to find any resources. “ At least be genuine. This is not the case at all. Zones are fully stocked with resources up to t6. t6+ are harder to come by at times, but this is being looked at with upcoming changes. If you honestly are wandering through 5-6 zones to find any t5 or lower resources, i don't think we are playing the same game, and i call bs. “ T5 is trash.…