Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Dedicated Duel Zone

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

The solo zone concept thread has some decent player and dev Ideas for how 1v1 zones could work. Solo Zone Concept. Note that this specific idea (the thread OPs idea) is off the table atm. But still the discussion there might help you see where we have already been in this type of idea. My personal favorite is my own idea ( of course ) in which you have tunnels connecting zones that are like hg instances. If a group enters it places them (each individual from the group) in an instance that is emp…

• How I managed to find Albion Online

Raithe - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Welcome to to our shores! Enjoy the game. A guild that compliments her playstyle will help a lot even in the early stages of the game. I hope to see you in game!

• (Rollback) MOBS finalizations

Beitrag

by finalizations do you mean mob executions?

• There should be a spot on the forum for contests. I keep finding them after they are done or mostly done. I would love to check on what contests are running and it would be interesting to have them compiled in a singular section of the forum so the chronology of these is easy to see. Note: I really love and appreciate the contests. They help drive some forum and social activity. They seem to be really positive too which is great. There should be a separate player contest area too.

• to be fair saying poor pve is due to a small team and not the devs responsiblity is not the case at all. We have had much better pve layouts in the beta1 than what they finished with. Due to how much was left out (not just pve here) and how much content was changed/removed instead of added (or here) as new content while fixing what was there.

• Sometimes the anti gank mechanics don't just impede the preditor they also limit options for the prey. For instance if swift mounts had more hp I would just use that. So the mount, name tags, and obscure character highlighting actually harms me more than helps as I was able to hide and ride off......now I am outrun and I can't hide as the devs put a bullseye on me as well as hobbled my escape. I am heavily rethinking my ideas and should prolly shut it till they are more certain.

• Kills in Red Zone with Loot Protection

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

I am hoping that the devs at least consider this as an issue and think about it. It's very odd and the back and forth indicates that it causes at least conceptual issues and misunderstandings. Such should be made clear in game. IE use a different message at least that conforms to the mechanic.....at the least.

• The few t7 red zones that exist (like shift shadow expanse) have great t7 OW mobs that are easy enough to kill starting even at t4 gears pending gears you use. I cannot reccomend them enough.

• Its time for open world building

Beitrag

I would love to see open world building. At some point a Home would be nice to be able to build in ao. Some sort of base of operations. Something that could be taken but was balanced and had security to help prevent this. Making a home to vulnerable makes it not home. Islands really don't seem to fill this need. Mostly as they are in town but also because they are stale and not really all that personalized. As such I think a balance of home nodes that allow for instances of housing in zone would…

• After watching what seems to be impeding me from staying alive while being ganked it seems that actually not being able to zone out (because I had to use spells to get away once unhorsed - dgs and cave/passages primarily) and not being able to get up on my mount as the freaking cd is super long when I have to get off the heal my horse and get caught in that cd. I really don't like the horse cd or the not zoning cause of combat.Gimmicky rules. It seems like most of these mechanics are described a…

• solo pvp, gather, and ow fame farm is better.......but nothing shines. The only activity that is solo that is more fun than the same thing in an android freemium game is solo pvp atm. Solo pve should be enhanced along with the pve roadmap plans.

• Vampires and werewolves

Beitrag

wow are we really debating whether or not vampires were invented by Buffy? The horse is dead man stop beating the poor thing.

• no collision on ground

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Especially on stairs, ramps or other incline/declines. Also sometime it seems to hit on a layer under the top layer. It's some issue with the terrain mesh it looks like. You can see loot appear at odd distances too from kills that appears to be a similar issue.

• Albion Burn out?

Beitrag

I can at least personally attest to burnout being real..... Stocking up on premium for lp gain then taking a break did renew my interest. Coming back to some LP made it easy to get back in. Seriously changing up what you do could help but it does sound like you've tried quite a bit. From the sounds of it you might try a really large alliance that is active 24h a day if possible so you stand a good chance of finding a group. I have noticed some guilds that are smallish but growing and peaking in …

• Zitat von TenBaRosh: „.......**Utility Skill on W (Wall of Trees - similar to fire wall) .... “ I don't GvG. But I still want this.

• Vampires and werewolves

Beitrag

Zitat von syneti: „Zitat von owensssss: „Objectively false. Skyrim invented the werewolf “ Werewolves have been around far longer than Skyrim. They have been in many cultures lore. “ Are you sure man? I dunno about that.

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thank you for the reclarification. I think I am no longer befuddled on the mechanic.

• She is a cutie. Just a bit of attitude coming through with the tail curl there.

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

lemme rephrase....what is the purpose of being flagged but still being considered not flagged in a red circle. I think I am now quite confused on how these work. I have always thought you were flagged in all ways as hostile in these. I do understand why I choose to enter these circles. Or thought I did.

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yes it does. That's what some of us are saying is really confusing is that you are flagged red, it says unrestricted pvp area, but you are actually only red in relation to someone you engage in combat in. Despite all instructions to the opposite you are still blue? What's the purpose in a red pvp circle?