Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 566.

• Zitat von A.Frosted.Wolf: „That sounds like a problem you should work on getting better at, and putting the effort into so you can compete. The other guys have done it, so why punish them for putting the effort and training when you aren't trying? Reorganized your priorities to compete instead of complaining. “ You definitely don't know what you're talking about. You came with a statement, saying that every guild brave enough can take a city to your classic shitty argument "why punish owners bla…

• I'd like you to show everyone the real income of your territories (atleast a real approx) 10 watchtowers in cumbria = 288x10 energy with an average energy price of 7.1k is approx 20mill. royal cities give around 25m for caerleon + 5m per side city per day. So just by holding 10 cumbria watchtowers + caerleon and 4 side cities the income pre patch is 65m/day. Please give us some realistic numbers

• Zitat von Syndic: „All of that is with the assumption that "daily income" is a fixed amount, and if that was the case it would be okay. Unfortunately that is not the case, and territory "daily income" is determined by the amount of mage raiding, which brings us back to 24/7 mage defense. With that in mind it's safe to say that territories are indeed being devalued, especially when you ponder that they declared they will be removing some T8 resources from territories and placing them into the ope…

• Zitat von A.Frosted.Wolf: „The Real GvG team is defending the territory on the real map so it's not lost. They are not the ones who will participate in Crystal GvG's. The aim and audience for Crystal GvG's are the masses not the GvGers. City Fights happen when someone is brave enough to challenge you for it. If no one is brave enough to challenge, then there should NOT be a nerf to anything. You are suggesting nerfing the reward that someone has already worked for and earned because you don't li…

• Zitat von Evoque: „we are keeping the total season points available per season roughly the same. This is necessary to keep all siphoning energy prices and thresholds stable “ I'm wondering how this will exactly be done since the number of points given with the Crystal GvGs will be depending on the number of fights / shows. Currently the number of generated points / energy is almost fixed so there should be a difference in the end right? Can we have more details ? (i'll re-read the whole concept …

• First of all i'm BA and everyone knows it, so my opinion will be considered subjective but i'm always trying to give the most objective feedback i can. Here are the 4 points that must be taken in consideration for the mages changes. i'd like to add a 5th: 5. free passive income is bad and should be subject to a possible contestation. Zitat von glokz: „1. Need of defending own terris for 24/7 2. Being punished for winning GvG 3. Killing own mages is viable strategy to maximize energy outcome/seas…

• SOLVED CLOSE PLZ

Gugusteh - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hurricane bumps targets in the range every .5s You can notice that when you get bumped against a wall and remain in the range. It can also be cancelled by a carwheel but its just a matter of luck / timing.

• I think the "resist" comes from the contagion itself: the target being already affected by the dot, it can't spread anymore on him and thus he resists to the contagion. If you can post a screen of the logs in a situation where you hit multiple targets it might help (only the target of the spell resists right?)

• Adaptative Territory Timezones

Gugusteh - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Let's explain the lock mechanic interest The classic example is: if guild A has 1 team (stronger) and guild B has 2 teams (weaker) both guilds have an advantage - guild A has the advantage to be almost certain to win fights in a zone. - guild B has the advantage to be able to attack on 2 different fronts and can win on one of the zones. The lock mechanic allows one GvG team to fight multiple GvGs a day as long as it is in the same zones (the zone where the lock is and adjacent territories) allow…

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „This basically will make it so that you can GvG 2 time (3 times?) in a row with the same team, as the lockout timer will be shifted (i.e. it will be dynamic).. “ The lock timer isn't affected itself by the system here, since the territory where the GvG happens isn't impacted by the defend time. The idea is not completely on point atm (and that's why i'm asking for reactions) since atleast 2 important points are not taken in consideration precisely: 1. when does the adja…

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „can you give us a TLDR of how this will benefit BA? “ BA doesn't GvG soooooo.. TBF i'm just doing that for the game and i don't think it will benefit BA particularly

Beitrag

Introduction: Todays GvG timezones are 4h long and fixed. Attacks on a territory will always happen at the closest possible time from the beginning of the timezone (and same goes for retaliates and counter attacks). If any attack can happen during the 2 last hours of the timezone of a territory then it's a really rare case so the 2 last hours are almost only for attack launches. This concept (current) allows the guilds to choose their territories according to the timezones they can cover and off…

• I think it will have an ability that will dash through and knock all enemies (Versteckter Text)

• @Frankasti I don't want to see GvGs go away either. I don't invest time in GvGs myself since it's not the kind of content i enjoy the most while playing Albion, but i perfectly understand that some people want to play GvGs and want to enjoy this part of the game. IMO the seasons are not GvG seasons but are more global, or if they were supposed to be only GvG oriented, then the concept is not correct: i'll explain that here. Seasons scoring is based on the territories you own (including castles),…

• Zitat von Frankasti: „@Gugusteh Ok maybe it doesn't suit you that well but I mean, I was not targeting BA and trying to start a GvG Forum warfare. Maybe you guys are stacked to win the season anyways and that's fine if it's the case, you will deserve it if it happens. That said, the fact that most of season points will come from mage raiding is ridiculous. You can't deny the fact that the GvG team and related investments won't be the the determining factor. Let's forget about which guild has big…

• Zitat von Frankasti: „@Gugusteh There's a big difference between massing on a territory at a fixed time (resources respawn) to defend gatherers for 10 min and trying to defend mages getting attacked at any moment during the day. Don't tell me it's remotely comparable because it's not. How can you miss this "little" detail? Could you be blinded by an update that suits your gameplay? It's not so complicated really; mages die too quickly. We do not have time to react to the attacks even if we are j…

• I Agree on the fact that mages are not correctly balanced but there is some points where you are wrong. @Arghun When you say that holding terris are now a chore and there is no reward for it. You and I lived the same experience of getting raided by 3 times our number everyday for every resource on half the terris. We used to put some alts on the other half to prevent solo gatherers etc. We had a hard time to hold this terris but even if we didnt gain everything that the terris producted, holding…

• Territories are broken now.

Beitrag

Zitat von A.Frosted.Wolf: „Passive wealth generation =/= passiveness of players. You still have to defend what you control. If no one wants to step up and challenge you, then it's a fault of the enemies you have and not of the system. Having a castle give energy every hour ensures that people will fight over the castle back and forth all day to hold it as long as possible for the income and points. Currently, you fight over a castle once, and that's it. No one likes a 1 pump chump. The differenc…

• i'd love to see that