Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 181.

• I withdraw my application in this contest. There is people that could do better use of this gold that actually deserve it. Good luck guys!

• Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn

Carpazzo - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „Zitat von Midov: „Play Massively multiplayer online RPG for 'Solo content' LOGIC “ ofc, you should be able to have fun in any time you want , not only when ur puppets from guild are logged in “ Saw you guild less in Caerleon ...maybe its the way you roll now, or maybe they roll out with you!

• GUESS THAT THING!

Carpazzo - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

"Albion Feud"

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Just an update on this thread, turns out we're getting season 20 vs 20 Hellgates sometime next year. IMO this is Albion Online's twist to the Battle Royale genre. The next major updates countains very meaningful changes to the game that addresses most of the player's issues. Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn “ Battle royale - only one person leave alive. 20x20 its a group fight like any other.

• Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn

Carpazzo - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Looks fantastic a lot improvement! Question - is there any plan to fix the hit box from the obsessed warrior with halberd? the animation is little off the collision block so you take damage even out of the visual range!

• [POE] - Scouting

Carpazzo - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

You just trying to create hateful speech. "player Economy Driven game" I scout so I can buy gear and other stuff since I don't like to gather. The game should implement contracts for such professions that are linked to medieval times. Mercenary, Caravan Guards, Messengers, Spy, trackers and Scouting. the Caravan was implemented with faction wars. the players are creating this new professions in game , you can hire ppl to scout your caravan, to kill someone,to spy other guilds, to guard the dunge…

• Another+one_c70f9b_6476092.jpg

• Primal Stampede (channel)- Rhino will channel for 2 seconds stacking speed buff 3 times and run forward for 20m pushing player to its sides and applying "Concussion" a armor debuff on those that got hit by stampede. Territorial Dominance (instant cast)- while the Rhino stand in place , players around the Rhino have the CD reduced in some %. if rhino move position players CD back to normal after 5 seconds and the skill Territorial Dominance goes on CD for some time.

• Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content

Carpazzo - - Rants

Beitrag

If you go to Rio de Janeiro and get robed, you are having the real experience, the adrenaline , the police that doesn't understand what you saying, people around looking at you,and you barefoot without your cellphone or wallet. if you go to Black zone and don't die for claw gankers you not having the full package you paid for, adrenaline, 4 guys chasing you with potions and robbing all you gear leaving you barefoot on the floor to dry.

• Claw Damage

Carpazzo - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Use Hunter Hood! GG

• Zitat von TenBaRosh: „What? Could you rephrase please “ no man. good luck with your request. hope they fix bows for you.

• Zitat von TenBaRosh: „as competitive player you would pick "the best" weapon “ That is what i meant , but instead you wait for then to fix the weapon you start your crazy build and show that it is possible and it would be unexpected by the other teams, they always run the same now in order with the meta that is predictable and even boring to watch sometimes. That is why I hate the meta, it forces people to go with something that sometimes they don't like just to fit a role. Luckily now we can Re…

• I hate the word "Meta" it shouldn't be a thing in albion , but they break one weapon to fix others, Then people find another combination and here we go again on the same thing "new meta" Maybe bows are not in the meta for GVG like is the Crossbows(slightly fading now) giving space for other weapons come to the scene, see that as a rotation. Equartus is an example of make it happen - using plate and daggers , some would say he is crazy but his idea is being used by others that i saw. So be like h…

• Zitat von mogs1234: „Arenas and HCEs should be removed plain and simple, if you are a snowflake don't play this game, HCEs have killed this game, making arenas worth anything will kill it even more “ I think there is public for both content, and feels better like this. Arena is nice to practice a new build or synergy of a new comp with new people. When i left last year didn't have HCE or arena and since i came back, lets say 2 weeks now I found fights every day, claw ganks every map and find ppl…

• Losing silver after logging back in.

Carpazzo - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Carpazzo: „this is your first post and the first thing you do is being toxic ,next time try "introduce yourself" section before assume things! “ In his defense. He asked for "help" in global and got about what you would expect him to. Which was the opposite of help. “ So he should open a Support ticket.

• Losing silver after logging back in.

Carpazzo - - Bugs

Beitrag

this is your first post and the first thing you do is being toxic ,next time try "introduce yourself" section before assume things!

• ask your support to ward the jungle next time you out farming

• Remove Hunter Hood from the game

Carpazzo - - Rants

Beitrag

really Best Strike !! "feels bad man" everybody is shitting on leather now is trend - mercenary jacket and hunter hood seems to be the problem . everything I see is runic weapons and cloth builds that levitate and recovery you 100% while you are immune that also has 45 sec cd but that is not broken right!

• Hunter Hood.

Carpazzo - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Came back to the game and for a week now all I see is everybody wearing dresses and people want to complain about hunter hood! (that had a bear trap before) but now have something that actually matter some people want the Devs to nerf it to oblivion so they can continue with this super burst builds that has no counters. I though after a year they would fix it but still, its so sad to see a bow player wearing a dress for that extra dps. (fix the dresses to empower only magic/heals not physical at…

• Entre em contato com o suporte.