Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „I guess the terminology is what's confusing. Zitat: „Fixed a bug in the alliance change cooldown that was triggered when an alliance was disbanded “ This makes it sound like the bug was due to the alliance leader dissolving the alliance (kicking guilds/etc). When you say "abandon", I assume you mean the guild left voluntarily. “ It's a bit complicated issue but I'll make sure patchnotes are more clear next time!

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Dagother: „Leaving alliance didn't trigger cooldown, the bug was related to abandoning alliance. “ Fricks left the NEXT alliance (NEXT did not dissolve, and still exists), but were subject to a 48 hr cooldown. So you're suggesting it's working as intended? “ It might be confusing but it's like I posted earlier the bug was related to abandoning alliance, which triggered cooldown the moment your guild left your alliance.

• Zitat von Veetus: „Bump. Looking for an update or clarification from the devs. “ Leaving alliance didn't trigger cooldown, the bug was related to abandoning alliance.

• @Captainrussia that's actually intended - we'll change the spell description to include this info. @SHARKY mobs have armor/mres so damage is reduced

• Zitat von Veetus: „Just tested. Zoned from island. To Caerleon. As soon as I zoned to the bank, it crashed. “ You've restarted the app after disabling intro? I'll get more info tomorrow.

• Got the info from devs and had a look myself too, devs are still investigating if there's any other issue.

• Hey guys, I've got a workaround solution for you till the issue is fixed (next week at the latest): skip the intro video as soon as it starts and once you're in game go to the Settings (cogwheel icon on the top right corner) -> Game Settings -> Video tab -> check Skip Intro Video, close the app and launch it again. If it crashes before you can open the settings, I'd suggest loging into desktop client and move the character outside of crowded areas and then login with iOS to change the settings.

• Hey guys, devs are still investigating this issue along with client performance, there's no ETA atm but I'll let you know as soon as I get more info.

• Focus Potion Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Piddle: „Could you fill me in on how you solved it? “ You have to dismount. Currently you cannot use the potion mounted, there's no ETA for the fix yet.

• Zitat von Veetus: „Zitat von Dagother: „Hi guys, thanks for the reports, devs are looking into it. Just a question could you also post where it usually happens, is it always Caerleon? “ @Dagother - appreciate the reply! So far, when I log into a character in Caerleon — I am able to log in for a max of 20 seconds before it crashes. When I log into a character on my private island I do not crash. I don’t transport to Caerleon in fear of crashing on that character. And finally on my black zone char…

• Hi guys, thanks for the reports, devs are looking into it. Just a question could you also post where it usually happens, is it always Caerleon?

• Kills in Red Zone with Loot Protection

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „lemme rephrase....what is the purpose of being flagged but still being considered not flagged in a red circle. I think I am now quite confused on how these work. I have always thought you were flagged in all ways as hostile in these. I do understand why I choose to enter these circles. Or thought I did. “ If you're inside the circle you're flagged and can loot all other players, but if you leave the circle and lose the PvP flag then you cannot loot other corpses, even if the c…

• Kills in Red Zone with Loot Protection

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

What matters is the PvP status when looting, if you're blue you cannot loot another blue character.

• Dodge roll and firewall

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Wadefu thanks for the list, that's very helpful I'll poke to change the descriptions so it's clear whether the spell blocks damage/CC or both. @Equartus thanks for your feedback too! Dodge should prevent both damage and CC/displacement, but somehow it bugged... and should be fixed soon-ish (not in the upcoming patch tho). + since you've also mentioned Sacrifice & Dodge combo... just checked since I remember the design was changed a while ago, and the behaviour was changed based on feedback in M…

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von Dagother: „Hiya, I just verified it and that's not intended but I don't have ETA for the fix atm, should be fixed soon-ish tho! “ Hi Dag. I appreciate your work. It is my opinion that there is some inconsistency in spell descriptions, as you can see evidenced here. In my opinion, if assassin is supposed to roll through, and says 'invulnerable' then anything else that says 'invulnerable' should also pass thru the firewall. If you're feeling crazy, an export of spell …

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hiya, I just verified it and that's not intended but I don't have ETA for the fix atm, should be fixed soon-ish tho!

• Баг по ловле рыбы

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Parker6 sounds like a connection issue, does it happen every time? Could you try connecting via VPN?

• Trade missions, Not sure if its a bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „do...you.... have a screenshot? “ @Kalcif screenshot would be helpful, but I guess you just don't meet the requirements.

• Zitat von Varsava: „Can Somebody please explain how those Fame tomes exactly Work? How are those 100k or 10k Fame tomes are Split amongst your skills? Thanks! “ The fame is not split between equipped items, it works basically the same as killing a mob (except the fame is not increased by premium or cluster bonus = flat combat fame).

• Faction Fame Nerf

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

All chars with premium active: If similar Average Item Power (AIP), 3 characters will get 25k If 3 low AIP and 1 high AIP, those low ones will get ~17k, high one ~25k