Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• Crafting labourers question

Kookiez - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Thanks for clarification, a follow up question about new labourers... When they get settled in (30 mins in), there is a period of happiness increase to XXX amount over like 12 hours... Can i just send the labourer on a mission straight away, or the return will count at current happiness? ie at the moment its at 54%, in 12 hours its going to be 110%, if i send him now will he return at 54% result or 110%?

• Crafting labourers question

Kookiez - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

When i use a specific crafting labourer (eg fletcher) what kind of mats do i get back? is it flat / % to get .1 / .2 / .3 ? How does it work?

• [Ban Wave] Zoomhacks

Kookiez - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Ulfnaor: „I'm with others. I've also been down the road where gaming companies making lofty announcements regarding "banwaves" just to try to keep the customers' faith. I want to see names. “ I dont even care about the names, but ye those would help. I keep checking the "other" forums every few hours after this announcement, and literally there are 0 posts about the bans. So, until i see some spam there, i call bs on this, (eg like when a banwave hits wow, the hacking forums light up i…

• [Ban Wave] Zoomhacks

Kookiez - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Not to be a downer, but this seems like a very small number of accounts. Is this from reports only? Any eta on a working anti cheat?

• - In game name - Kookiez - What's the highest tier of tool you can use and which one is it - T5, 2 days for T6 hides - What's your main build for ZVZ? - Bow - Do you have any black or red zone experience? If yes, which? - Just gathering / ganking solo - Previous guilds (up to 3) - KDS - Reason you'd like to join - Looking for a guild thats good in pvp, so i can progress in game, mainly looking to gather, and every1 needs gatherers, i dont mind giving all away, just need the level. Also wanna be …

• I've been playing for about a week now, I have never needed to see people in Caerleon, or basically any city. Is it possible to create an option to hide everyone once inside the city itself?