Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 39.

• Zitat von Dygenn: „Zitat von Retri: „Zitat von amethyst: „Been playing for about 5 days now. 1.5 downtime due to scheduled maintenance. And only once been in a que for 10 mins (but only because I wanted to see what 57 minutes actually meant) 1.5 hours not being able to play over a total of 5 days seems pretty reasonable to me. “ i bought the game to play on my tablet on the road while I work. I've got about 3 hours since launch in because of the android crash. I think people with similar situati…

• "acumantly if you add up the down time it starts to mount up" I'm sorry, but I cannot take this statement seriously and I truly hope you meant it as a joke. Every online game ever does maintenance. If they didn't, you would be here complaining about how s*** the game is. If you expect compensation for any of this, especially "mounting up", then from the entire Albion Community, please do not buy premium again.

• Great work man, you've just helped out a lot of people!

• Purchases through the store

GodZeus - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Tenroh: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Hi Guys! This might be stupid, but it may not be stupid. I want to purchase some gold through the store for $9.99. I'm in Australia so will I have to convert this to AUD ($12.63) or will I just pay the 9.99? Thanks in advance! “ Yesterday I bought a starter pack with PayPal. PayPal automatically converted the price to € (so I paid less) for me.You need to pay a small fee for the currency exchange though, but this will be displayed in the payment process at …

• Zitat von Soggy: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Zitat von Rhuin: „What you are seeing isn't a problem with the spawning rates. It's most likely the initial rush that happens at the start of a game. As players begin to spread out in progression it will get better. I was on yesterday and didn't see any issues at all. Yes, there were depleted nodes, but there were also plenty to harvest. It could also be that you are in an overcrowded area. You said yourself that selling stone isn't that profitable, Maybe do…

• Purchases through the store

GodZeus - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hi Guys! This might be stupid, but it may not be stupid. I want to purchase some gold through the store for $9.99. I'm in Australia so will I have to convert this to AUD ($12.63) or will I just pay the 9.99? Thanks in advance!

• Zitat von Rhuin: „What you are seeing isn't a problem with the spawning rates. It's most likely the initial rush that happens at the start of a game. As players begin to spread out in progression it will get better. I was on yesterday and didn't see any issues at all. Yes, there were depleted nodes, but there were also plenty to harvest. It could also be that you are in an overcrowded area. You said yourself that selling stone isn't that profitable, Maybe do something else that nets a better pro…

• Zitat von Soggy: „I agree. Something I don't like though, is how nodes will reset after awhile. I found one spot one day of 4 Travertine nodes, went back the next day, and it was only 1 Trav node and 3 rough stone. I think an idea that might work is reduce the respawn time of materials based on how many people are in the area. So more people means faster resource time. “ I agree with the reset though. This is done with the daily maintenance, its another way to stop people from constantly farming…

• Zitat von Thabear637: „nothing good in life ever came easy. While I understand the frustration....i Think that's what makes this game different. “ "Nothing good in life ever came easy" - Understatement of the year. Trust me, I know how good the game is and why it's difficult in that sense, but its just beyond frustration. Don't worry, wont ever stop me from playing.

• Hello Fellow Albion-ions? (Really need to come up with a community name) I'm unsure where to start or even where I am going with this, so I hope you all get the general gist of what i'm trying to say. Materials/Resources. A word that makes any Albion player cringe. Not only am I talking about the incredible grind from T3 to T4, i'm talking about it all as a whole. Currently, on a Mega Server like this, coming across some form of material that hasn't been depleted is rare and means you should go …

• Zitat von Christoph: „Hehe, it worked! For some reason i thought it meant blocks instead of raw stone. I'm happy now “ Enjoy and goodluck!

• Zitat von Christoph: „Uhh? I mean the picture shows stone blocks. Not raw stone, is this a bug? (*trying raw stone in the meantime*) “ You'll come to realise that works mate. Just the raw stones

• Zitat von Bercilak: „Fellow Adventurers, after the very hectic launch week has passed, we like to give you some background information on server performance. Prior to release, we created several forecast scenarios about post-launch player population. We also upgraded our hardware to the maximum level possible. As it turned out, even our most optimistic forecasts about player numbers where exceeded significantly. This caused a set of issues. Our goal is to fix most or all of them over the next 5-…

• Zitat von Dhrubo: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Zitat von Miamaa: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Zitat von Miamaa: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Zitat von grisix: „Agressive enforcement toward fraudsters and botters sends good signs to your legit customer base.. You should also publish the character names that get banned so that those players interacting with fraudsters and botters without knowing it can be warned... “ I think their accounts should be removed completely.If you look in the top rankings for example, you will…

• Zitat von Miamaa: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Zitat von Miamaa: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Zitat von grisix: „Agressive enforcement toward fraudsters and botters sends good signs to your legit customer base.. You should also publish the character names that get banned so that those players interacting with fraudsters and botters without knowing it can be warned... “ I think their accounts should be removed completely.If you look in the top rankings for example, you will see players with -1.1m GOLD! Do you kn…

• Zitat von Miamaa: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Zitat von grisix: „Agressive enforcement toward fraudsters and botters sends good signs to your legit customer base.. You should also publish the character names that get banned so that those players interacting with fraudsters and botters without knowing it can be warned... “ I think their accounts should be removed completely.If you look in the top rankings for example, you will see players with -1.1m GOLD! Do you know how much that effects a game base? G…

• Zitat von grisix: „Agressive enforcement toward fraudsters and botters sends good signs to your legit customer base.. You should also publish the character names that get banned so that those players interacting with fraudsters and botters without knowing it can be warned... “ I think their accounts should be removed completely. If you look in the top rankings for example, you will see players with -1.1m GOLD! Do you know how much that effects a game base? Getting a lead in the game by buying in…

• Daily Maintenance

GodZeus - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Good Evening Albions! Just a refresher to people complaining about the daily maintenance. Every day at 10:00UTC the server will be closed due to daily maintenance. All I see in chat boxes are people saying "what a bad time to do it here in ????". Welcome to the world of Mega Servers. If they chose a convenient time for everyone, there wouldn't be any maintenance going on, which therefore would lead to all kinds of problems. It only takes 30mins to an hour. Go enjoy the fresh air, go grab snack r…

• Zitat von AudibleAura: „Zitat von GodZeus: „Great work! Nothing more I hate than fraudulent transactions and people cheating there way through a game, its honestly such a disappointment. Ruining a perfectly good game. Once again, great work on taking the stance. Makes me proud of this game. “ ohh man, you must hate the Real World... #Ruination “ Don't worry buddy, the real world makes me sick, so i resort to an online world as an escape haha.

• I saw that too, unsure how someone can be negative 160k in gold lol