Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 66.

• Solo gathering too OP

Sardion - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hey guys. Just to think about that. Gathering equipment, armoured horses, etc all gathering OP improvements released from beta 2 making economy broken. For example: Price of t6.2 ore 2-4k (it was last 3 days) - now 7k someone bought it (me included) Price of t5.2 ore 6-9k As you can see, gatherers are significantly overtaking demand of market and economy is little bit broken. From GvG perspective do not say 6.2 gear is not enough and black zone guilds are selling this as an trash. As you know gu…

• Ok so give me a minute? What has changed from beta 2: - Gallop - Hop in your horse in 1 sec - Gathering gear with OP spells (anti-movement effects dispel, ambush, slowing shield aura, flee) - Armoured horse with same speed as riding horse And now - Dismounting now applies a debuff that means for three seconds you cannot attack other players Sorry but this is affecting small scale and solo pvp and i am rly not surprised why are people too motivated play in zergs and overpopulated guild and allian…

• Zitat von Korn: „For those comlaining that solo ganking is made impossible solely by the fact that you can't auto-attack other players for 3 seconds after dismounting, please watch videos of successful solo gankers, like these ones: youtube.com/user/BestStrikeGaming You'll notice that the vast vast majority of ganks shown there would not have been affected by the change. “ How many gatherers / gathering gears was in that video? Sure you can kill someone but there is not shown how many times you …

• Zitat von Eltharyon: „The reasoning is simple: right now a player is pretty much automatically dead if they are chased by a group of players where one player has a faster mount than the victim. We never intended for mounted ganking groups to be able to reliably kill other mounted players. Such a situation should require a mistake to be made on the side of the victim. Gankers should look to play smart, ambush players in unmounted situations, corner them, circle them, find other ways of taking the…

• Ok so give me a minute? What has changed from beta 2: - Gallop - Hop in your horse in 1 sec - Gathering gear with OP spells (anti-movement effects dispel, ambush, slowing shield aura, flee) - Armoured horse with same speed as riding horse And now - Dismounting now applies a debuff that means for three seconds you cannot attack other players Sorry but this is affecting small scale and solo pvp and i am rly not surprised why are people too motivated play in zergs and overpopulated guild and allian…

• Zitat von Thai: „Zitat von Korn: „If a player dismounts, he gets a debuff that says "your auto-attacks do not interrupt gallop mode of other players" and lasts for a few seconds “ Wtf are you guys thinking? Its like you dont even play the game... OH WAIT “ Agree, just be careful with antizerg mechanics and do not affect pvp itself. Honestly as a solo pvper and gatherer in black zones, it will almost impossible to kill someone in gathering gear. Honestly, gathering gear is now too OP in 1/2v1, in…

• Hey mate. In my opinion, number of portals/zones is ok. As you said, it is necessary for guild conquest, strategy, tactic. It would be easier for anyone just move resources in/out close from territory. And there still should be some rewarding aspect for hardcore guilds (better position/better territory etc). In my opinion, it needs to be fixed in way of population/zones. Then you as a soloplayer can rather choose territories where are not hardcore guilds and it should be easier for you survive a…

• So you continue to cry, you're clearly anti-guild WHICH the game is mainly about. You do realise this is a medieval game and in medieval times they fought in ARMIES, trade routes were GANKED. If you came to this game expecting to happily farm your resources in red and black zones without the RISK of being KILLED, please refund your Veteran Starter pack. Black zones have guild territories for a reason, not safe cities. Zitat von DeseanDwyer: „ “ Check update about hw/sw performace as well. In the…

• Zitat von DeseanDwyer: „Then why are you crying about over-zerging, the larger guilds stick to one region in the Black Zone and the smaller to the other. Over-zerging happens in zones adjacent to each-other. Your comment literally made no sense. “ I rly love expression "crying". Where is other region in black zone? If there are some small guilds in some region, trust me in 2-3 weeks there will no one This is about resources for GvG and skilled teams(more fights more experienced you are) with 1-3…

• Zitat von DeseanDwyer: „I'm talking about Black Zones. “ Yes we are talking about black zones.

• Zitat von DeseanDwyer: „Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Gugusteh: „@Korn the issue concerning the zerg fights is really accurate as it concerns most blackzone objectives at the moment. it should really be a focus imo as it decreases the experience of many players, especially with the incoming castle fights next Sunday. For your information most zerg fights are just ending with the biggest group winning because noone can even move, and spells randomly cast sometimes. i hope it is on your roadmap to fi…

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „since when is 1060ti and i7 average. Also thanks Korn for the heads up on the possibility of fixes in the territory fights like farms/dropped territories/etc. Game is running smooth on 1060ti and i7. I ve lost 5 sets of 4.3 gear so far but i could care less this is what albion is for but you know it kinda gets disheartening when its due to server issues and not just losing it due to being dumb or getting outplayed. But as i said i could care less because albion in the pas…

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „are you trolling or?how can you compare notebook to actual pc. “ Thx mate for your polite and nice argument. I will just let you know there are gaming notebooks 4/5 times more performance then average desktop ^^.

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „I have participated in 100vs100 fights in Lineage 2 officcial and other mmos and my pc was on 40+ fps. i7+1060ti. So i am pretty sure its not the pc that cant handle but the server side. “ Nope mate, it is about your clinet/pc performace as well. Do not forget this game is released as multi platform / tablets / even smartphones. Majority of players/clients do not have server on desk(i7) just notebooks. So now it is not about skill but about power of your iron on table :D.…

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „1100 in a zone starts lagging?we had 100vs100 fights and the lag was insane and the disconnects. lol “ Yeap, everything is overcrowded. Small scale/solo pvp does not exist (except hellgates etc but still its is 5v5 and groups have to fight around portal). Black zones are to small what lead to crazy guild and alliance numbers. There are guilds with 3 names/subguilds already to keep inviting new players. Sure every one is interested to join, no one can be even little bit co…

• Sorry for trolling Devs but this is unacceptable in this kind of business. What I know it happened second time. If servers environment and services are not able handle this numbers, than brings the login queues back. In my opinion - rather to wait in login queue to game, still can do something else like: - lost progress and be restricted from accessing to cities. I know, anyone of this solutions is not popular.

• Issue with fast travel after restar

Sardion - - Bugs

Beitrag

- I was in Fort Sterling. - was travelling to Martlock nacked - even I was naked it asked me for 1.500 silver fee - i confirmed it, was charged by fee above and after that i got message "Travel is not possible" - tried 3 time same scenario - 4th tray was ok without fees, now it works normal Sorry guys lazy to take a screenshot

• Zitat von Zetecua: „Now:127,680 “ WOW. Like it is good to hear that for this mmo community. Hope Devs will make the best decisions to make this game playable in future.

• As it was mentioned before, i guess it is not roll back but some services of master servers are going to crash and some of them are still working so you can still play but your data are not going to be saved in database. For example: Thats what happen when someone testing server in 50k users environment even the server is estimated for 10k users by producer of server.

• How the mmo goes in future is always based on release point. If is world small in release it is hard to spread population through new expanding content. Like before there were (estimated) 12 main cities and 20-25 starting island witch lead to 7-8 main cities in Royal Islands. This world in release was from beginning overcrowded. It was/is like slaughterhouse in each starting zone. I did not play beta 3, coz was bored from wipes but i think we can give a big !thanks to that guys who stayed in bet…