Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 166.

• Zitat von Mardonius: „Eve works because, if you pay attention to local chat and directional scanners and keep yourself aligned to warp, you can minimize the risk from getting ganked and still enjoy the game. Albion Online doesn't have any of that so if you are outnumbered 3 to 1 or more then you are most likely going to die. “ Thats not why "EvE works", the reason is that EvE was the first of its kind and has retained a lot of this old and fanatic player-base, by offering a large and complex gam…

• Zitat von Elarahis: „Does it make any sense at all that you can throw away items and that they simply vanish instead of dropping on the ground? Is it a technical limitation that prevents this? Dropped items could simply disappear after a few minutes. In UO, 25 year old game, you could drop anything to the ground, why is it never possible in all modern MMO's? “ 1) No 2) No So allowing this in AO only solves a minor immersion problem, so why increase the code/server complexity for a feature that h…

• Zitat von Chilli_Bandit: „"Let's just block an entire aspect of this game from players who like to 'PvP' in a PvP game." “ I see it this way: "Let's just block the most boring and repetitive aspect of this game from players, who enjoy PvP the most. So lets remind them why they are here for!"

• Zitat von Dixi: „Zitat von Frostweaver: „FYI 4.2 is = T6 “ It only looks like, stats of real T6 are slightly better. “ How did you come to this conclusion? If you compare the same archtypes of T4.2 vs T6 they have the exact same combat stats, which are derived from the same item-power. You might have confused this with T4.2, T6 artifact weapons, which have slightly higher item-power as there none artifact variants.

• Zitat von Elarahis: „Crafting with no focus exists just to let you spend money to level up your crafting skill but other than that it brings no value because everyone can do it indefinitly. “ I think that's the problem the OP has with AO, he/she noted to have a history playing UO/EvE and there production profits are not derived mainly by selling benefits of your premium status. So there was a expectation that specializing in production might be a interesting way to play AO, yet as you have noted…

• Zitat von Rocketfinger: „I played UO and EVE online, I was an industrialist, and never gathered anything myself. The "craft" was complex enough, that you didn't wanted to add mining into this “ I agree and that's the reason i don't get into crafting, day-trading, transporting at all in AO. The economy cycle is just to simplistic and shallow for me to enjoy playing with it. I also don't see a realistic chance that SBI will change this in the near future, so we are stuck with this system for now. …

• Zitat von Rocketfinger: „So guys RAISE your prices according to raw mats price ! Stop crashing the market stupidly “ Its refreshing how naive this point of view is. The basic logic behind your reasoning is valid, yet you ignore all the details and factors that goes into the final pricing. The main error i see is you assuming informed sellers and you omit opportunity and sunken costs. Here are just a couple quick examples of why prices can be under current BoM (Bill of materials) and are still pe…

• Zitat von blazemonger: „The tool you linked is interesting but without information on where these items are it's pretty much pointless. “ Its build by Jeronica from EVE-Mogul and they are working on getting the per city data. They just started 2 weeks ago and already came this far, so check back every week on there progress. I interpret the "not interact" rule mainly for real multi-boxing and PvP scouting and not to check market prices with a alt. Its also rather hard to proof, since there is no…

• Zitat von Roor: „You use CLAWS for ganking. If you are using dual daggers over bloodletter for the actual damage your just being autistic. Literally every other dagger does more DPS than dual daggers because of the nerf. They are garbage. “ Oh, i was using "daggers" in the sense of multiple 1h dagger users, not the dual daggers archtype. We only use claws for the cc and ease of use, the actual burst damage is not stellar. We don't use artifact weapons at all for our ganking style, since its desi…

• Suggestion for ganking

Andy22 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Oromae: „I'm sure you hardcores will like that. Why not? You want risk vs reward, don't you? I mean, you dont want all the risk just on the other end, do you? Because if that's what you want, that makes you as a bully and exposes you as a coward in my book, and that might be too true to life for you. “ You seem to have some basic misconceptions about ganking here, so lets clear some things up. Most so called gankers play-styles have more in common with gatherers than GvG/HG PvP. The ma…

• 2 accounts

Andy22 - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Xaxupi: „Is that allright to have 2 account with 3 characters to play? For example to farm with each account ? “ Yes, under the following ToS conditions: Zitat: „11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are locate…

• Zitat von skyvahaerie: „Let's talk conspiracy “ WARNING massive tinfoil hat ahead and i do not support the following message! Do not play Albion Online Corrupt developer career path In my opinion, the problem is that SBI can either pose as seller or buyer and manipulate the price in such a way that premium subscriptions are maximized. Its easier to manipulate the gold price, than adjusting silver fountains/sinks in the game, which directly ties into how attractive it is to play for free vs premi…

• Zitat von borga: „i have a strong feeli “ Zitat von Taurean: „The gold market is being manipulated by other players. It's market pvp. “ We have no complete information on gold orders, so both is possible and we can discuss our gut-feelings all day long, without getting any closer to the truth. As long as SBI do not openly show the orders for the gold market, we will never know. That's the reason i don't like the system at all, there will always be a suspicion of manipulation on behalf of SBI int…

• No ETA on a API so far, in the meantime you can use albion-market.com PS: Keep in mind that works both ways, so your competition will also have a much easier time to adapt to margins. Thats why i personally don't like market api's for such simple economies like AO. I think having the "cumbersome" barrier of actually manually acquiring prices, volumes is more healthy for local markets, compared to centralized markets with 100% transparent api's. In my opinion the economy needs to-be much more com…

• Go to www.albionhead.com and lookup the weapon/skill, now use those formulas: auto-attack damage = "Attack damage" * (100% + 9,18%) ^ ("Item power" / 100) ability damage = base ability damage * (100% + 9,18%) ^ ("Item power" / 100) * ("Ability power" / 100) armor/cc works like this: mitigation/cc effectiveness = armor / (100 + armor)

• 2 Accounts 1 PC

Andy22 - - Allgemeine Fragen und Diskussionen

Beitrag

Zitat von Eismarder: „Das würde bedeuten, anders als ich es oben geschrieben habe, ich kann mit zwei Nutzerkonten auf einen PC`s spielen und zusammen aggieren. Ich weis aber nicht ob das technisch Möglich ist. “ Wie kommst du zu dieser Annahme? Für mich ist 11.2 recht eindeutig, das unabhängig von einem oder mehreren Accounts die genannten Einschränkungen gelten. Die Idee dahinter ist recht offensichtlich, sich keinen Vorteil verschaffen zu können und das Zusammenspiel "echter" Personen zu förde…

• Zitat von Famiine: „Was the study done during Hulkageddon? “ Its not a "study" just some data filtering and the OP seem to not actually have watched the presentation. As i have already mentioned, all the data was showing is that 99% of new players did not get ganked at all. So the "surprising" result was about the perception of how fast/often you get ganked as a new player vs reality. As for the retention rate of the remaining 1% sample size, it would be very dubious trying to draw any conclusio…

• Zitat von Sarn: „exactly this allows to: 1) switch chest to tank 2) sign up 3) enter dungeon 4) switch to whatever trolololo you wanna use/level 5) profit (if the rest of the grp dont figure it out) “ While this works, you need to know this in the first place, which is not obvious. I have never seen a system where the role was based on your chest item, even if it makes somewhat sense in AO, its just too obscure. Just let the system preselect your role on current rules, but allow the ability to s…

• Zitat von Mans7: „2. "Sunder Armor" ability does almost nothing for additional damage. I mean, debuff Armor and Magic Resistance for -14 at T4.1 and -18 at T8.5 is useless. We have tested it. “ As far as i'm aware Sunder Armor is one of the very few debuffs in the game that will stack with other instances of the same debuff. I also was under the impression that each stack will debuff by -14, which you can stack to 3*14 = -42. Zitat von Mans7: „3.2. Cursed Staff's third ability almost same as Dag…

• Zitat von Irridon: „yeah, because nothing is as exciting as watching the crafting bar go excessively slowly while making your sword/whatever. it works fine as it is. “ I think the idea is not to make the bar go slower, but to adapt a "oven" concept. At least for refining this would make sense, without breaking the immersion too much. For the final crafting step i'm not sure, i have seen this in EvE/Star Wars Galaxies, where each crafting step took time, while you could do something else (no bars…