Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 178.

• Albion Armory

Nulfar - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Bumping this post. Not only will it let others see who haven't yet, but it will also remind the team that we would love a weapon, mount and offhand version too of these images. I'm not expecting it to be done by tomorrow, but it would be nice to be reminded that it's definitely in progress. I don't think this post is saved/pinned anywhere but apologies if it is.

• Tome of Spells

Nulfar - - Bugs

Beitrag

When equipping a Tier 4 tome of spells (offhand) and walking with it, one of the page stays open instead of closed like the rest of the book. I'm unsure if this is just Tier 4 or the entire line however I've deleted the tome and re-bought and the issue is still there. Will need looking into

• Faction Warfare

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Cool! Thanks for sharing OP. “ Anytime

• Faction Warfare

Beitrag

I see this as a great opportunity to those who don't have the biggest or most active guilds to participate in group combat with random people across Albion who are in their faction.

• Support Tickets

Beitrag

Anybody... mods..??

• Support Tickets

Beitrag

Based off experience or to anybody who knows, how long does a ticket normally take to get a response? It's been over 24 hours now so just curious as I'm eager to get this issue I know can and will be resolved.

• Capes

Nulfar - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I'm never patient. Have no choice though.

• I'm hated by a guild now :P

Nulfar - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

It's one thing stealing a mil worth of stuff. It's another admitting to it on the forums where everybody will just hate you. Next time you steal, keep it to yourself, and your age won't take over you and feed you with guilt. You either steal and give 0 fucks about it, or you steal, feel guilty and return all the items.

• Capes

Beitrag

I've read this, however no further details have been released on the visuals of the capes, they could be all colours of the rainbow for all I know.

• Capes

Beitrag

All of the capes currently ingame apart from the T8 cape are a shade of brown/black/red. It would be nice to see some white capes as some endgame armors are a really polished white. This can easily be added, even if it were copying the T6 capes that exist but shading them differently. If you're in a guild the T8 standard cape colour gets taken away with your guild logo, so more vanity capes are needed of different colours.

• Little red dot on world map

Nulfar - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Can you provide a screenshot maybe? Not quite sure what this red dot is.

• I haven't seen them side by side however I think it is slightly bigger just by looking.

• Stumpy tail. Am I the only one who genuinely prefers the look of swiftclaw over this thing? Could be the minority but... yeah.

• As bad as it sounds, try and sell it on to somebody else who isn't aware it's useless. This is a sad train of people getting a useless item with the cost of a lot of money but it's staying in the game so what can you do. Two options, buy them all out and make sure nobody gets scammed or... sell it on...

• Zitat von BriarMoss: „Submitted my first wiki page. Still learning how to format and what to include. albiononline.gamepedia.com/Ghostwolf “ Thank you. This is exactly what we need. The information and the images. It's that simple. I guess it isn't that simple but hey, it can be done.

• Premium

Beitrag

Interesting. Thank you for the clear up.

• Premium

Beitrag

This is a one time payment. After the 30 days it shouldn't renew by itself. Mine has never, and I have to manually renew it.

• A wiki with everything in it is definitely needed. I had to ask somebody who had T8 bows the other day to equip one for me so I could see the visuals. I don't want to level something all the way to T8 just to realise I don't like the appearance of it but then I suppose we have no other choice.

• Arrow from a bow

Nulfar - - Bugs

Beitrag

Unsure if this has been posted previously. Sometimes when equipping or unequipping a bow, an arrow appears in the other hand of the character and stays there until the bow is re-equipped. This in my opinion isn't the worst thing that could happen but i'd rather it just not be there. It looks kinda stupid. I'm assuming this is a bug because it's not a permanent appearance however happens often. Probably something at the back of the list to change but it's a minor annoyance. Edit: I think the arro…

• When players sign up with a faction, they gain the ability to kill and loot members of opposing factions wherever they encounter them. I assume the above doesn't apply to cities? Otherwise everywhere would be a slaughterhouse. I'm wondering if this is a toggle option, so those in different factions can choose whether to toggle faction PvP or not whilst roaming? I'd prefer it if there was no toggle option and everybody was at risk. It's more edgy this way. Updates are always fun, nevertheless.