Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

Shava - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Qrystalline: „Zitat von Shava: „Zitat von Qrystalline: „ “ “ I understand we’re your coming from but fundamentally if your gathering except skinning you should essentially be a heard animal, your collecting resources and either selling them for silver or to build products, skinners and fame farmers I would consider the middle ground; the skunks coyotes and bandger. If your picking cloth I shouldnt have to consider the chance of you killing me as a ganker but if I could even catch you. …

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

Shava - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Qrystalline: „Next the gathering seems to be counter intuitive. If gathers are the prey then the prey should be in a herd or in Ao a group. Solo gathering sounds redicules. Cattle don’t go solo grubbing in the woods the stay together for safety. Coal miners don’t solo mine lumber jacks don’t solo a forest and fishermen have at least a drinking buddy. Every tile needs a rich area for resources not every 5th tile, All the tiles maybe even 2 hot spots for some tiles . And the gatherers ne…

• maintanance

Shava - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I love it when people begin these opinions with "I'm not a programmer but..." So here's the deal. This is a PVP game -- you're asking Sandbox to groom the landscape by moving assets (resource nodes) on a constant basis, and that produces lag on each and every zone, as though we were playing something more akin to a voxel game like Second Life, Trove, Roblox or Minecraft or something. Each and every moment. Without knowing who is in the middle of what mayhem. Changeable destructible environments …

• Gold Seller Cleanup - Start of Week 2

Shava - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von Mordgier: „Zitat von TempName51: „I thought saying it like "legit" people would understand it but whatever. and yeah if u think Im afraid of that criminal bullshit, you obviously dont know what a proxy is, so yeah, Im gonna have a lot of fun “ 7proxies.PNG “ I'm the founding executive director of the Tor Project (long retired) enjoying my retirement in Albion, tyvm, and I think that people who abuse the studio by buying, selling, or giving away goldseller gold and hiding behind proxies…

• Gold Seller Cleanup - Start of Week 2

Shava - - News Archives

Beitrag

might want to clean up this post Hi, if you want to buy cheap albion online gold /silver

• Zitat von Rutzengrad: „Hey great, glad I waited till gold to play. The few hours I have to game, tried to get into this, too bad the nearest city is the one that I must avoid. Or spend 50k silver to go somewhere else, with all of those year long tests you'd think you'd figure out not to push everyone to one city. “ They didn't. If you'd paid any attention or started a second character you'd know there are starter cities dotted around the edge of the southern continent. You happened by chance to …

• I just had to go to Ft Sterling from my island off Fort Sterling and, put bluntly, it sucked. But my 100+ member guild island and all three personal islands are there. May I make some suggestions? If there is a way to do this easily via the asset server, make the AH inventory and personal bank inventory of folks on islands off FS visible to people in a less populated city. Then give that persons' all three toons a free ticket to ride to that city, loaded, back and forth. This might be a faster p…

• Zitat von Whin: „@Bercilak We told you many times, but: 1 minute afk in a city = kick. Easy fix. “ One minute is too short a time. Many of us spend that long in the meta game (wiki, albion db, etc.) looking at the stats or posts regarding gear and guides when crafting. And, we read pretty fast, lol, before you start cracking on me. This game is just full of data and tradeoffs. It's what I like about it. I posted in my blog yesterday, that Albion is like Eve Online and Catan had a baby and sent i…

• Transferring silver

Shava - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Zarf: „Hello LeBluk, You can have 3 characters per account. Have one of your characters buy a island. Upgrade it at least once. You now have a central plot for a house if you choose to. You also have another normal size plot and two small building plots, plus one farm plot. Make your other two characters co owners to the island. After building a house, place one or more chest inside to transfer items between your characters, they also have to be given permission to access the chest. La…

• The queue is a decent improvement, but can you favor accounts that are already logged in? Some many of us base our playstyles on, say, having a main and an alt (on PREMIUM) or two for processing or crafting and another for combat, and so on, to conserve focus and/or LP. You will lose people if you make us wait a half an hour to go between our characters on the same account. Thanks! Artemisia/Habilis/Ergane of the Old Timers Guild

• Zitat von Slark: „Zitat von Gregolo: „As far as I know you can only water things you can grow (citation needed?). So based on that information I think the non farmers can only water carrots. “ That sounds just as plausible as my thoughts on boosting. However, if your growing veg's for the animals then carrots are equally as good as any other veggie. “ I water things my alts grow and vice versa. If you give your guildies permissions they can water too (and harvest) if you aren't going to be avail…

• Does that carry over after wipe into the regular game, since you aren't letting us buy premium in the shop yet? Thanks! Shava

• Ruri of Albion

Shava - - Chronicles of Albion

Beitrag

Ruri, if you are interested in a more economic oriented guild, look up the Old Timers Guild in game. We are a 25yo+ mature (in the sense of not kids, but we have a code of conduct that forbids harassing language etc.) socially oriented guild that does group content but is not "leet." I'm a retiree, myself but I'm actually one of the minority of true "old timers" -- most are in their 20s-40s, and very helpful folks. If you are interested in people who will help you out, will appreciate a crafter/…