Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 420.

• Adventurer's Challenge F.A.Q.

skillazor - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

for some ppl, challenge is not piss on the toilet seat. and this is that type of challenge. hf

Beitrag

Zitat von Zalrenic: „I support HCEs, and even I wish the bonus only applied to open world.no “ no please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Devs don't do that, we want reach end game without leaving town in that cruel world of Albion. otherwise me and my 4 friends will leave the game ... we didn't know that game have a full loot system and we cant refund this game :((((((((((((((

• Zitat von Midov: „So go ahead and have fun feeding your chickens solo on your solo island. “ angry when some1 have another opinion, kids argument

• Zitat von Varsava: „Which is already the Case so No need for more single Player stuff IMO “ you can say same for ,,Multiplayer stuff " IMO

• Zitat von Midov: „Play Massively multiplayer online RPG for 'Solo content' LOGIC “ ofc, you should be able to have fun in any time you want , not only when ur puppets from guild are logged in

Beitrag

Zitat von Evoque: „10. Does HCE PvE fame also count? Yes “ lol

• Zitat von Equartus: „I HAVE FU*CKING COOL IDEA - make it new AOE - Q spell 1.Balance it a bit @Retroman, so it could stack Q debuff for dagger "E" spells,probably 1.1 make cd in 3 seconds with same damage as Q spell got now, 1.2 make cd 2 sec but less damage on 15-20% as Q spell got now + higher mana cost 2.Same mechanic of this spell as before,even with 6 meter range. Problem solved,all happy. “ I would suggest make new Q with some mobility ( short dash/movement speed) + reduce W dash range. It…

• Adventurer's Challenges are Coming

Beitrag

Zitat von baibiscuit: „Character-bound “ finally it's introduced, good change. more this type of items pls also cool content make some challenges which are fully dependent on PVP fame, that will be next step

• if this skill will change your location randomly after use it can only work with BL and maybe deathgivers. with other weapons from dagger line u need to know where u land after this spell ends ... if that will be randomly still better make it a skill shot with slow for exmple ... btw dmg is not bad.

• dont worry , with new black monk skill with 88% AOE dmg reduction all weapons are shit in this scenario

• Guardian - Stone skin

skillazor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Make this skill toggle . for example now swords/daggers 3x Q stacking is much faster then 7 sec (30% dmg reduction) ... @Retroman

• Chain Slash (New Dagger AoE move)

skillazor - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von RiconesBr: „Imagine this situatuon: you are on a gvg and cast this skill. You hit the closet target first and will end up on the forth farthest target, problably on the back line, making yourself complety out of position. “ the only one weapon from dagger line viable in gvg is bloodletter, unfortunately so u can still dash with ur E back. 1-2 sec invi after spell ended could solve the problem and also rate down safety abilities from dash

Beitrag

Zitat von RiconesBr: „Thats not what i was saying. I meant like the cursed or the healer skill that bounces back and forth on at least two targets. “ a ok, check other W skills like ray of light ( 483 dmg) splitting slash (473 ) noise eraser (445) 2 x 486 = 972 dmg, so you should be happy that it dont jumping back and forth becouse dmg would be reduced 2 times, now dmg dealt is just faster, its a standard dmg skill which dagger line needed for a long time btw radius is too small and amout of tar…

Beitrag

4 x 486 unstoppable dmg on one target with W skill ... hmmm interesting Zitat von RiconesBr: „I was really waiting for this skill. But it wont hit the same target back and forth, thats too bad :(. This is skill is just meh “

Beitrag

85 is good, i hope next skill will be on 100 btw on 70 u got Shadow edge so there is a reason to put new one on 85

• DANGER!, Enchant Quiver

skillazor - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

when you are not in combat mode you can activate Enchant Quiver then switch weapon for everything you want and buff stays ON, thats what will happend in gvg for example Whispering bow = Enchant Quiver + Undead Arrows + Explosive Arrows, gg all players can get free speed boost + resistance reduction better fix it before it goes live

• Сan't connect to the test server

Beitrag

thank you !

• Сan't connect to the test server

Beitrag

update comes today ?

• i was not logged for a long time but i guess hunter hood is still very cheap and overused

• What's coming up!

skillazor - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von solventh: „i m out of this game forever the moment wipe comes. main character's total playing time at logon screen: 4 months. “ Zitat von skillazor: „ust make server with wipe “ another server