Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• p

Anduril - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Are you guys by any chance the same guild from Warhammer online?

• Zitat von TimForReal: „youtube.com/watch?v=qSrlZwxfJZU “ man whats up with the fps haven't take part in any ZvZ yet but those fps I get higher fps on GW2 on full ultra with supersample turned on bad optimization on albion?

• @mmzbr first of all I rly cant take u seriously just by your avatar u are obviously a carebear and u have no clue what u are even talking about flagged ppl are the minority on red zones you are crying about when all of you unflagged ppl see us just try to get to us 10vs1 but when u are alone u just run not even thinking to 1v1 and anyway if so happens in the map that you are that there is a huge hostile zerg u can always see it on your map red zone hero

• Zitat von BloodyOwnage: „Lol this is hilarious - game is broken to unplayble level, servers are down hourly and you guys make videos about your discord chats - this is awesome 10/10 “ Exactly seems their IQ just hit over 9000 game seems hopeless

• who gives a f@#$ bercilak fix your damn game don't play Sherlock holmes and post it thinking most of the player base gives a damn about that

• server down???

Anduril - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Sry but I just had to post Ppl including me feeling cheated by SBI and its their right, me personally I work like 12-14hrs a day the very few hrs I have to play the game is offline I asked for a refund they denied it It's not an issue of money irl I got no such problems I just don't like feeling cheated They delivered a game that obviously weren't rdy for it in many different aspects of it Now there is some funboys may I say, that keep defending the devs which is rly wrong Why? Cause right now l…

• Refund

Anduril - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Toldorn: „I'm pretty sure whatever you asked them had been answered before...so why bother typing it out everytime? To the OP - This is an online game, shit happens. Go play your PS4 and when you've got a little more patience, try this one again. “ I don't have a PS4 ty for your input wise sir I simply asked a question the way you responded to it reminds of the troll under the bridge that needs feeding, or that you are an 8 yo kiddo, or thinking you are under their payroll and need to …

• Refund

Anduril - - Rants

Beitrag

Where do I need to go in your website to get a full refund for a badly unfinished never working as intended program that breaks your own terms of agreement ?

• DDOS Attack (latest Update UTC 18:39)

Anduril - - News Archives

Beitrag

Honestly there is no excuse for the fiasco Albion has been the last 3 weeks You obviously delivered a game that you weren't prepared for DDO's , lag, black screens, unable to login, black screens, did I say black screens yet? You need to address that not today not tomorrow, yesterday And for ppl saying that there is no way you can demand a refund u rly got no clue everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone can demand a refund they were specific that their game will be up daily 90% of time …

• DDOS Attack (latest Update UTC 18:39)

Beitrag

After a thousand years.......... I hope your servers will work properly that little sentence is my experience from albion

• Gold Seller Cleanup - Start of Week 2

Beitrag

Zitat von ZamaZ: „I am certain nobody here will ever know what flags and what does not flag one as "fraudulent," but I think some work needs to be done on the banning filter. My main account was banned, without ever buying or selling anything on the city market for more or less then market value or ever trading anyone period that was not in guild or on my alternate account. Do you get banned for handing people in guild t5.1 so they can pvp free? I am the guild leader of a smallish guild, I try a…