Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• Zitat von Kip: „If by some miracle they are able to dismount me, i have two instant dashes and Wanderlust Sprint to get far enough away to remount again. “ That'd be nice if skills came up instantly (which they don't and should). If you get stun locked it's pretty much game over. Also, what continent are you gathering in and what tier?

• Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von MoistGoat: „It should be 6, because people group around without showing up as a zerg to group up on players. Fights tend to be 1v5s rather than 1v1, or even groups of 10v1. You're pretty much screwed if a group of 5 roll up on you. I vote yes. Sick of gathering only to get rolled on by 5 players cause none of them can fight without help. At the very least fix the problem where you're skills are cooling down for 3 seconds when you get dismounted. “ Please don't cater to…

• It should be 6, because people group around without showing up as a zerg to group up on players. Fights tend to be 1v5s rather than 1v1, or even groups of 10v1. You're pretty much screwed if a group of 5 roll up on you. I vote yes. Sick of gathering only to get rolled on by 5 players cause none of them can fight without help. At the very least fix the problem where you're skills are cooling down for 3 seconds when you get dismounted.

• Shield Bubble exploits

MoistGoat - - Bugs

Beitrag

The shield you get when you enter a blackzone/red zone.

• Shield Bubble exploits

MoistGoat - - Bugs

Beitrag

Can you fix the problem where you can fling someone using a glaive if they have bubble on? This isn't the only weapon that still effects people who have bubble still. It's dumb. Fix it.

• Change Name

MoistGoat - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Wish they would add this

• There's a cap of 300 members in guilds, but none on the alliance. Why? Surely either none should be capped, or both. ARCH in particular are a prime example of why there needs to be a cap - they simply sit in most of black zone areas and block it, ruining the experience entirely. It's not fun, and it's a huge waste of time to bother fighting them (especially when they outnumber us and re-gear without losing anything). So is there anything that will be done about it? Or do we have to endure the mo…

• Stop Defending a half-built game.

MoistGoat - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von TellTales: „Zitat von PreacherFU: „I play the game knowing its half built game because i intend this to be my game for years to come an looking forward to when it`ll be 75% built, 90% built and eventually 500% built. Albion has great potential to develop and expand. Honestly name me any other MMO you can expect to still play in a year or two. “ The game has potential, yes, but it's managed piss-poorly without sugar-coating it. I genuinely don't see albion surviving competition from Cro…

• Zitat von Specialt87: „My wife and I have been with Conflict for 3 Betas. What I like, is that the core player base is made of older players. If you make a mistake, there isn't someone on voice comms yelling at you. While it is a hardcore black zone guild, the atmosphere is laid back. I have observed that it is one of the few guilds that is willing to constantly pick up new players with 0 experience, and teach them the several aspects of the game, instead of trying to poach players from establis…

• That should definitely settle a lot of people down. Thanks SBI.

• Zitat von Cian: „It's obvious the whole head start thing was a misunderstanding. But people are upset, and the whole "10% bonus" thing was also presented in a very poor way since it's all that separates current packs from founder packs. Then you have the portraits that are a nice option too that people would have to dump more money on to get. IMHO you guys should do the following: 1) Give the founders the portraits from the starters. Since it's not an ingame item but simply a cosmetic option, th…

• Zitat von Kameryl: „Founders Legendary - Start Monday Founders Epic - Start Tuesday Founds Veteran - Start Wednesday Starter Legendary - Start Thursday Starter Epic - Start Friday Starter Veteran - Start Saturday “ 100% Agree.

• Zitat von Ricodian: „Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, we apparently misjudged how the difference in value between founder packs and starter packs would be perceived. For that, we want to apologize! As suggested by multiple people above, we will allow legendary founders to exchange their founder's mounts for the corresponding starter mounts at release. This means that (most likely at the vanity merchant or at the stable) you will be able to turn your founder's ox in the starter cart and the founder's hor…

• Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, we apparently misjudged how the difference in value between founder packs and starter packs would be perceived. For that, we want to apologize! As suggested by multiple people above, we will allow legendary founders to exchange their founder's mounts for the corresponding starter mounts at release. This means that (most likely at the vanity merchant or at the stable) you will be able to turn your founder's ox in the starter cart and the founder's horse into the starter h…