Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Hey guys, devs are still investigating this issue along with client performance, there's no ETA atm but I'll let you know as soon as I get more info.

• Focus Potion Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Piddle: „Could you fill me in on how you solved it? “ You have to dismount. Currently you cannot use the potion mounted, there's no ETA for the fix yet.

• Zitat von Veetus: „Zitat von Dagother: „Hi guys, thanks for the reports, devs are looking into it. Just a question could you also post where it usually happens, is it always Caerleon? “ @Dagother - appreciate the reply! So far, when I log into a character in Caerleon — I am able to log in for a max of 20 seconds before it crashes. When I log into a character on my private island I do not crash. I don’t transport to Caerleon in fear of crashing on that character. And finally on my black zone char…

• Hi guys, thanks for the reports, devs are looking into it. Just a question could you also post where it usually happens, is it always Caerleon?

• Kills in Red Zone with Loot Protection

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „lemme rephrase....what is the purpose of being flagged but still being considered not flagged in a red circle. I think I am now quite confused on how these work. I have always thought you were flagged in all ways as hostile in these. I do understand why I choose to enter these circles. Or thought I did. “ If you're inside the circle you're flagged and can loot all other players, but if you leave the circle and lose the PvP flag then you cannot loot other corpses, even if the c…

• Kills in Red Zone with Loot Protection

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

What matters is the PvP status when looting, if you're blue you cannot loot another blue character.

• Dodge roll and firewall

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Wadefu thanks for the list, that's very helpful I'll poke to change the descriptions so it's clear whether the spell blocks damage/CC or both. @Equartus thanks for your feedback too! Dodge should prevent both damage and CC/displacement, but somehow it bugged... and should be fixed soon-ish (not in the upcoming patch tho). + since you've also mentioned Sacrifice & Dodge combo... just checked since I remember the design was changed a while ago, and the behaviour was changed based on feedback in M…

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von Dagother: „Hiya, I just verified it and that's not intended but I don't have ETA for the fix atm, should be fixed soon-ish tho! “ Hi Dag. I appreciate your work. It is my opinion that there is some inconsistency in spell descriptions, as you can see evidenced here. In my opinion, if assassin is supposed to roll through, and says 'invulnerable' then anything else that says 'invulnerable' should also pass thru the firewall. If you're feeling crazy, an export of spell …

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hiya, I just verified it and that's not intended but I don't have ETA for the fix atm, should be fixed soon-ish tho!

• Баг по ловле рыбы

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Parker6 sounds like a connection issue, does it happen every time? Could you try connecting via VPN?

• Trade missions, Not sure if its a bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „do...you.... have a screenshot? “ @Kalcif screenshot would be helpful, but I guess you just don't meet the requirements.

• Zitat von Varsava: „Can Somebody please explain how those Fame tomes exactly Work? How are those 100k or 10k Fame tomes are Split amongst your skills? Thanks! “ The fame is not split between equipped items, it works basically the same as killing a mob (except the fame is not increased by premium or cluster bonus = flat combat fame).

• Faction Fame Nerf

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

All chars with premium active: If similar Average Item Power (AIP), 3 characters will get 25k If 3 low AIP and 1 high AIP, those low ones will get ~17k, high one ~25k

• Hi guys, it's in the backlog but everyone's busy with the upcoming cool features and those are currently the highest priority - but I keep poking and will try to annoy enough to make it implemented as soon as it's possible!

• Faction Fame Nerf

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Sorry for no replies and no further explanation, usually got busy on fridays... So this bug report was investigated and there was no change to the faction outpost rewards, neither to the fame system itself. We've also checked the logs and couldn't confirm claims of @GentleSoul - you gained ~25k fame only with groups lower than 5, means there were less than 5 eligible players capturing the outpost. I saw this intense discussion today and thought I'd give it another go, I'm happy to double check s…

• Faction Fame Nerf

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Tdmonkeypoop: „We noticed a similar problem in our group. it was about a 40 - 50% drop in Fame. I normally get around 15k per boss cause I'm only running 4.1 but this afternoon I was only getting around 8k. “ Share factor is based on the number of eligible characters and their Average Item Power so the fame you gain might vary significantly.

• Not all recipies are listed on the Destiny board

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „bump it up! “ Hello, sorry for the late reply! So the fish sauce and chopped fish is not listed on DB because you don't need DB unlocks to craft those, you also don't gain fame towards the cooking/butcher nodes on DB for crafting those. T2 potions should be listed tho, will poke thanks! Consumables have only 1 recipe so enchantment options are displayed in a different way than those multi-recipe items, do you find it too inconsistent?

• Vanishing Journals...

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Yamochan just like the guys above mentioned, labourers keep waiting for you with the rewards for 7 days and after that time, the rewards are gone. Do you remember how many days have passed since you sent your labourers to work?

• It should be fixed during today's little hotfix: [28. September 2018] Merlyn Preseason Balance Patch, Hotfix 1 - Ver. 1.12.365 / REV 126895 If you still keep hearing those sounds in locations without any mount or NPC horses around, please report it in Bugs with more info.

• Faction Fame Nerf

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @GentleSoul there was no change/nerf to faction/outpost rewards. The fame reward is shared between all characters of the faction that captured the outpost, based on the Average Item Power each character gains a proper amount of the fame share (+ then it's increased by premium, if active).