Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 108.

• ^^^ QFT

• Calling All Aussies

Zaffington - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

There are heaps of Oceanic TZ players around, guilds too. Hint: You won't find them on the forums!

• Hello!

Zaffington - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hey Gharsc, I totally agree - this is the first game to even come close to what UO was. It definitely has great potential and can only get better, if the players let it! The best advice I can offer anyone is that at the end of the day, this is an MMO - SBI can provide the sandbox, but it's up to the players to create the content. A great guild and community is key... took me many false starts to find a guild I really clicked with, now I can't wait to get home from work each night, jump on, catch…

• H4kh4 from [OCP]

Beitrag

lol nice..!

• Player Population

Beitrag

Dudes, too much emphasis on player pop; it's not something any one person can control and there's only one metric that is valid which only the AO Team can see. It's OK to have opinions but for the most part it's all just misinformation! IMO love AO for what it is and make your own fun.

• Hey bro, welcome to Albion! Nice entrance, good to have another personality in the mix. Good luck out there, hope to see you soon!

• Hey bud! Welcome to Albion!~ Rather than starting out your own guild initially, you may be better off joining a newby friendly guild with some experience vets who can show you the ropes and help you get started quicker. I was going to recommend ADHARA but can't find their recruitment thread... have a look through, talk to a few recruiters and try to get into a guild in your time zone, that doesn't have stupid restrictions or requirements (e.g. mandatory war camps each day, > 10% tax, etc.) on ne…

• HCE's Destroyed

Beitrag

It's a good change; when everyone opts to do HCE over black zone fame farm groups in their own territories they own and control.... balance is gud!@~

• Nice thread, this is what I was hoping FW would be more like, too. Should start giving faction points for kills and half the reward values for everything else + add a lockout timer - cant join a different faction for 72+ hours or something. Oh yea, and tie it to an entire guild - not individual players.

• ^^^ nice post bro; I'm feeling the same.

• Reposting: Ya well... Reading the feedback forum everyone is like - oh, I watched this tutorial on the new market place UI and now it makes sense. ROFL If your UI needs a tutorial to understand how to use it, or see the value in the change, that 100% demonstrates that you've got it wrong. I don't care if one Dev worked on it, it's trash. Where is the peer review? Player focus group testing and feedback? General QA!? It's not consistent in design or layout to any other interface in the game; the …

• The new marketplace

Zaffington - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Reposting: Ya well... Reading the feedback forum everyone is like - oh, I watched this tutorial on the new market place UI and now it makes sense. ROFL If your UI needs a tutorial to understand how to use it, or see the value in the change, that 100% demonstrates that you've got it wrong. I don't care if one Dev worked on it, it's trash. Where is the peer review? Player focus group testing and feedback? General QA!? It's not consistent in design or layout to any other interface in the game; the …

• Ya well... Reading the feedback forum everyone is like - oh, I watched this tutorial on the new market place UI and now it makes sense. ROFL If your UI needs a tutorial to understand how to use it, or see the value in the change, that 100% demonstrates that you've got it wrong. I don't care if one Dev worked on it, it's trash. Where is the peer review? Player focus group testing and feedback? General QA!? It's not consistent in design or layout to any other interface in the game; the actual flow…

• ^^^^^ THIS - 100% AGREE!!¡

• Please revert the market changes; omfg this is so bad. Literally cannot use this - the layout is terrible, missing information, it's got LESS functionality then we had previously!? I'm a big advocate for AO and SBI but honestly, I would be embarrassed to release the new market UI to my end users in its current state.

• Hey there!! Welcome!! So nice to see new players coming on-board, it's the perfect time to start too - with the Merlyn update imminent and faction warfare coming, it's a great time to start fresh. Oh and...... Zitat von Erehwon: „I'd highly recommend checking these guys out: Adhara “

• Hey there!! Welcome!! So nice to see new players coming on-board, it's the perfect time to start too - with the Merlyn update imminent and faction warfare coming, it's a great time to start fresh. If you are still interested in a guild, check us out: Adhara International - Veteran Leadership | Beginner Friendly | Competitive

• Founder & Noob

Beitrag

Hey there!! Welcome!! Whilst not a founder, I started back 3 weeks after launch after following the game through alpha/beta for quite some time. I took a 6 month break and just reactivated... and damn, you are right - the game really is shaping up well. If you are still interested in a guild, check us out: Adhara International - Veteran Leadership | Beginner Friendly | Competitive

• Dayum this thread took off! My take is this - this is a sandbox; SBI provides the environment and some mechanics, its up to the players to create the content. Generally, it's easier for groups of players (e.g. community) with common goals to create said content. So if you are solo, you are going to have to be a lot more creative than if playing with others. PS - I mostly play solo these days and I never run out of things to do.

• For fuck sake bro, it's an MMO. As in massive.multiplayer.online. If you want to play solo, you are in the wrong genre, bruh.