Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Gaheris: „Zitat von SHARKY: „Zitat von Gaheris: „After the great new dagger abilities they've put into the game in "shadow edge" and "chain slash" xD I think daggers could still use a little more care and love. They're used, but they could still use some more care and love. Either of those new abilities could've been great. "/ “ I agree Chain-Slash needs some work. I was excited to unlock it, but switched back to Shadow-Edge, as Chain-Slash is just too random You need to know where you…

• this game is much better then Archeage... (not graphics - but everything else, its not P2W like AA, and the company behind Albion is not a Korean greedy cash grab)... Need more reasons?

• Zitat von heyw0od: „my counter argument to the mages "not taking long enough to kill" is that if you own a terri, shouldnt your people already be in that zone? gathering, fame farming etc. you shouldnt be expecting to defend something in a zone you dont make use of. can you really complain if your guild are all 2-3 zones away? “ Its a fair argument (question) to make... however nobody is going to farm in the t4-t5 Black zones. And before you say "give them up" - they are still "being made use of…

• Zitat von Gugusteh: „Zitat von Captainrussia: „can you give us a TLDR of how this will benefit BA? “ BA doesn't GvG soooooo.. TBF i'm just doing that for the game and i don't think it will benefit BA particularly “ I know I was just trolling... this basically will make it so that you can GvG 2 time (3 times?) in a row with the same team, as the lockout timer will be shifted (i.e. it will be dynamic). And in EVE online you can PVP as much as you want... so yah as @Syndic is saying - might as well…

• Zitat von Raithe: „After watching what seems to be impeding me from staying alive while being ganked it seems that actually not being able to zone out (because I had to use spells to get away once unhorsed - dgs and cave/passages primarily) and not being able to get up on my mount as the freaking cd is super long when I have to get off the heal my horse and get caught in that cd. I really don't like the horse cd or the not zoning cause of combat.Gimmicky rules. It seems like most of these mechan…

• Zitat von Raithe: „Note: any type of ow building will create clutter issues if it is not instanced, transported on player and used as needed (like a tent in final fantasy but). Otherwise the landscape woul be filled with junk just like furniture was an issue. “ Archeage had the biggest failure in gaming industry with OW building. Hack software was developed that could read/modify packets - and people who were not even in the area were able to take over the auctions of the plots and build there. …

• can you give us a TLDR of how this will benefit BA?

• I heard the Siphoning mages are EZ once you hit reaver VI, huehuehue... but generally yes - what the poster above me said

• Zitat von kreeshak: „In a game where there can be only one winner, and one optimal/profitable way, it is naive for the 'losers' to think they are good at 'losing'. “ woah woah! what game is that? Zitat von kreeshak: „Teangel could never gvg like Cargera though. “ I bet I could GVG like Cargera if "I wanted to"... see what I did there? But I chose "life"

• I think the outlands "faction" outposts mention in the roadmap vide - will be kind of like that (except you conquer them, not sure if you can construct/upgrade) and you'd get a zone-wide bonus. There were also talks of quarries and other map POI's that could be fought over to get zone-wide bonuses - since beta...

• Zitat von LuricWelter: „Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Aurin: „Its not just bow. There are a lot of weapons that just aren't very good for 5v5. “ but should every weapon be viable for 5v5 is the real question? And why?(might as well make all weapons do the same thing?) “ Every line of weapons should have at least 1 viable for 5v5. “ so we need to start complaining about daggers then? and with that logic - cant Badon be used for 5v5? (there is 5v5 HG and 5v5 GvG, both are 5v5 but are a littl…

• I'm new

Captainrussia - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

you probably would want to start with "not the best" guild - but rather one is that is noob or starter friendly. The best guilds are super competitive and usually expect that people already know what to do, and what are the best "tips and tricks" on how to play. Competitive guilds dont like hand-holding. "The best" guild for you - would be a newbie friendly one, that shows you the ropes, and also make sure you join official Albion Discord. discord.gg/g9mweEC

• sounds cool on paper... but why would I want to have a "gather bonus" in 1 screen radius? When I gather - I quickly move from one map to another, let alone just "1 screen"... This could maybe be useful for t8 resources inside the WT (but we already get a bonus there), or when/if they move the t8 resources into open world... Siege machines and other defenses however is a good idea!

• Zitat von Mandala: „This patch just mixes up a bit the Warfare and requires guilds/alliances to adjust to it... some of you guys complained about not being able to get into a territory in time to defend it... I am sure if you spend some time thinking about it you will find ways to defend your territories. “ I am all for adapting and thinking "outside the box" - but currently defending mages is the most frustrating activity I had ever experienced in Albion (aside from trying to solo farm while bi…

• too bad I cant troll/kill castle points with just 3 ppl in under 2 minutes every 1.5hrs... castles are biased AF - in terms of season points, as they require massive time investment and massive player efforts to take over... (and they are perfectly predictable - being on a schedule, so no "surprise attacks" that cannot be defended as happens with mages right now) but it does not matter anyway: RXao9oI.png

• Zitat von Aurin: „Its not just bow. There are a lot of weapons that just aren't very good for 5v5. “ but should every weapon be viable for 5v5 is the real question? And why? (might as well make all weapons do the same thing?)

• It will give Judicator Armor type aura, increasing resistances and healing received. just because: jTbcBAS.png and: w3Nocfq.png

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „PENDING the fact that SBI will actually observe and correct a couple of things in upcoming patches (hopefully sooner then later of course). 1) Killing of your owm nages is dumb - and needs some kind of a fix (48 hr CD already mitigates this somewhat, key word is somewhat - but people can always use alts and permanently keep them in the alt guild). So more changes needed. 2) The whole defending part needs to be rebalanced (maybe?) but at the same time we were actually ab…

• Zitat von Raithe: „solo pvp, gather, and ow fame farm is better.......but nothing shines. The only activity that is solo that is more fun than the same thing in an android freemium game is solo pvp atm. Solo pve should be enhanced along with the pve roadmap plans. “ well in that case you guys should be asking: "when will the (existing) solo content get buffed or enhanced?" Saying "solo content?" on its own implies lack thereof, which is far from true, that's all Im saying. There is plenty of sol…

• Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von alonxx: „Solo content? “ right now you can do about 8+ hrs of solo content per day... “ Its not a solo content , its a routine. “ Its not routine if you are not forced to do it. Right now doing islands/farming/fishing/gathering/laborers Market Trading, FW Trading (hearts) and solo PVP or solo PVE - are all solo activities. You are not "forced" to do any of them (in fact, I don't have 8hrs/day so I don't do some of them, but if I had 8 hour…