Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von TimForReal: „No one noticed the best part, my mini-fridge under the desk. “ I thought it was a safe Zitat von TimForReal: „Simple. "Sit. Stay". “ Can it do any other tricks?

• No update for test flight

Elsa - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Hello, Please note that it takes a while for the latest version to become available on TestFlight. This is because Apple needs to approve each version.

• GUESS THAT THING!

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von OsKiDo: „No more games upcoming ? “ Hey, As mentioned in the OP, this was something we prepared for the time between GvG Seasons. But now that Season 4 is in full swing, we don't plan to have a contest every Friday anymore. Though we might have something coming up for Halloween...

• Zitat von CaptainPando: „WTF.... My damn picture didnt post... “ It appears you tried to link a private email attachment. In the future, I would recommend that you use the 'Attachments' option on the forum and upload the picture there, or a third-party image hosting site like imgur

• I only want to say hi

Elsa - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hi

• Thank you to everyone who participated - we've really enjoyed seeing your awesome (and some not-so-awesome) setups! Without further ado, here are the five runner ups (in no particular order): @moneymike2g - great to see someone getting into the 'harvest season' spirit. Fantastic use of your fancy water-cooled RBG-lit rig in combination with the pumpkin! forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2da38fc06f7adc812dbef87a7forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2da38fc06f7adc812dbef87a7 @LordSilva - even though your s…

• Submission time is over - winners will be announced shortly!

• Guild Island Theft

Elsa - - Rants

Beitrag

Given the private and delicate nature of the case, I will close this thread. @syneti please check your forum inbox.

• Better Customer Service times

Elsa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hey @Delinquent365, Normally you can expect a response faster than 48 hours, but some issues (such as subscription transfers) can take longer, as your character needs to be offline for support to help you with the problem. And with that said - your issue should now be resolved

• Spreadsheet updated to latest live game version (Merlyn Preseason Balance Patch, Hotfix 1 - Ver. 1.12.365 / REV 126895 - 28 September 2018). As usual, if you notice any mistakes, let me know!

• Harvest Challenge Chest

Beitrag

Zitat von SHARKY: „@Evas_Flarelight how much fame does the Adventurer's Tome give? “ It rewards you with 100.000 fame.

• Zitat von EnErgEstER: „If only there was a prize for worst looking setup “ There might be

• 0qqOmSF.jpg This contest has ended. For the winner announcement, see here. It's time for another forum contest! This week, we would like to see how your Albion Online setup looks like To enter this contest, post a picture showing your device that you use to play Albion Online with in this thread. The fanciest, craziest, most aesthetically pleasing entries will be rewarded! The contest ends on Friday, October 5th. RULES: - the picture must show your computer or other device with Albion Online run…

• Thanks for the heads-up @SHghostELL! Was busy lately and had no free time to update the spreadsheet for today's balance patch in advance. Will get to it as soon as I can though. And I'm glad to hear you find it useful

• What's coming up!

Elsa - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

0 Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn

• What's coming up!

Elsa - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von baibiscuit: „We have no access to adventurer's challenge page “ The link should work now.

• Zitat von Faceless: „Before I proceed, I checked the "claim rewards". There is warning that says: "You can only claim a reward once!" “ This is only referring to the fact that the specific reward can be claimed once; meaning you can't claim it on multiple characters. Zitat von Faceless: „5) In total = I will get 180 days member, 2xgold and 2x cool items on character X “ Yes, that's what is going to happen if you buy two Legendary Packs and claim them on the same character.

• GUESS THAT THING!

Beitrag

Congratulations to @Steiner, @Lars024, @Grimhawke-EB, @Funstealer, @Captainrussia who correctly guessed that the hidden object was the Sunken Treasure - your rewards will be delivered shortly! forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2da38fc06f7adc812dbef87a7 And with this, the contest has come to an end. But fear not, we have more contests prepared for you - keep an eye out for the next one this Friday! Thank you everyone for participating (Versteckter Text)

• GUESS THAT THING!

Beitrag

Uncovered a few more tiles

• GUESS THAT THING!

Beitrag

A tile has been revealed.