Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 230.

• Cant play the game anymore

Karma - - Bugs

Beitrag

Since we dont have an official answer, try to reset your PW through e-mail, it might work.

• Cant play the game anymore

Karma - - Bugs

Beitrag

Same thing is happening with me. How do i fix that?

• How to train new GvG/HG Teams

Karma - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Sanpaid: „get another team in your guild, go to a yellow zone and let one flag up / gquit and fight eachother “ Yeh i guess that is the only way lol.

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „1: Do GvG in yellow zones. 2: On the next war day, talk with another guild in the same situation. Capture two territories that can attack each other. Then just train against them once per day. 3: Join ARCH. We can probably give you a GvG or two on some territory we don't plan to keep anyways. Arena was supposed to be the GvG training grounds. But the devs completely fucked it up. The fact that there is very limited access to GvG training is a huge problem for the game. “ Gv…

Beitrag

Hey guys The question is pretty simple. Is there any consistent way of training a new team? Red hellgates are camped by max specs teams with new artifacts. GvGs suffer the same problem. Arena is not a viable way to train cause you can get a pub team with 4 claws and a 4.1 fallen staff healer. The only idea i had is form a 10 man team and go to yellow zones. Is there any other option? Thanks in advance, K

• Hellgate Vs Tea Party A Team

Karma - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von Pancarte: „This game used to be fun “ Where are you man?

• Wheres the Free Crafter NPC?

Karma - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Hey guys I cannot find the FREE crafter NPC. I cannot believe that they removed that feature since the test server purpouse is to test things out. Am i missing something? Thanks in advance. K

• The main problems as I see them

Karma - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von FuS: „I've been playing the game a long time as a leader and a player, these are some of the the changes/ideas I would love to see . 1) Pressure on GMs/Officers to create content for their guild even though there are zero tools in place to help them do it. Guild hopping is rampart part of the game people jumping ship trying to find somewhere they can get consistent content but a lot of people don't realise how much work it is for the higher ups in guilds. I’m not sure if this is brough…

• Money Guild are OUT!

Karma - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

You guys should have gone before this happens: twitch.tv/videos/178283278 Guess you are donating 8.3 before leaving? BRs are the best players in this server. GG SBI and Albion.

• Money Guild are OUT!

Karma - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Ressembles me of "The Mercs" fake "retiretment" from Darkfall when the playerbase caught up in Darkfall. It's always the same. Those try hards players can't keep up the rythim. They always end the race but can't do a marathon. Derrick is quitting because he's getting roled on GvGs.

• Closed

Karma - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Shitty guild. Got booted from HATE alliance. Props to Sohrab foir being an "idiot" in his own words hahahhha.

• delete

Karma - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

delete please

• Title says it all. Need a pvp experienced Ironclad looking to form a solid hgate group that after development will gvg in a daily basis. Team has already a solid core. Reply with your masteries if you want to try out.

• OW is dead, they killed it every patch. Hellgate is the most fun part of this game because you can PvE, PvP and make money on the same place.

• Imagine if you could login, assembly a team in 10-15 minutes and only hellgate nonstop. That would be possible if the hellgate system was similar to expedition but instead of traveling to PvE spawns you get ported to a Green/Yellow/Black Hellgate. It would not be hard to put such system in place since that is already in place through expedition signup. Why would they do that? To stop loosing players that like to PvP and find themselves loosing time because they keep moving around looking for hel…

• LFM HG/GVG (Frost and Tank)

Karma - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Looking for experienced players to fill one HG team and eventually a GvG team. The requirements are: -Masteries at 50+ -Mic and voice comns -4 hours daily for fame farming/hgating Add me in game if you are interested (Karma)

• Hellgate Respawn Timer

Karma - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

SBI, Make the respawn of the hellgates 10 minutes. Right now people are loosing a lot of time fighting over yellow hellgates and getting nothing in return. The same thing happens in red/black hellgates you run around looking for hellgates for hours. A lot of people are not doing hellgates because of that downtime that gives nothing in return. So if you have 1 hour to play and take 1 hour to get inside a hellgate it's impossible to do it. It's a very easy and good QoL solution. PS: Also give a bu…

• SBI, Title says it all. Freeze everything until the server is stable. The amount of gvg's that i watched that had people disconnecting and loosing gear on both sides is insanes. @Bercilak @Elsa @Enya