Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von H4n1baL: „I have my money on lasers being fired from it's horn. Because rhy not? - Lino “ Using insider knowledge to rig a speculation thread? Shame, Lino! Shame! -Talion

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Or buy a VISA giftcard from walmart. “ Those gift cards quite often can only be used domestically. -Talion

• trying to buy premium

Talion - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Hey, One possible workaround would be to load up your Paypal account actively with some funds. Then, once that's done, use those to purchase. Should go around the very weird roadblock by your bank, as they only ever have to deal with Paypal. -Talion

• I'm an idiot

Talion - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Erehwon: „Please shame me. “ WIll do.

• I'm an idiot

Talion - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hey @Erehwon, just tested it. For me it works just fine. It opens the overlay where it asks me to confirm, I click the confirm button and it does cancel. Did you, uh, by any chance press "Cancel" instead of confirm? If not: which browser are you using? Is there any chance an Addon could interfere with your clicking things? -Talion

• Hello everyone, Albion Online is planning to discontinue the support of 32-bit Windows versions later this year. 32-bit Windows versions allow for a maximum of 2.7GB of RAM to be used. This has already led to technical issues, like crashes because of insufficient available RAM, in the past. With the growing complexity of Albion, this will become a bigger issue in the future. As 32-bit Windows versions have phased out of the market for quite a while now, only a small fraction of our total userbas…

• High Delay Ingame

Talion - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Morning guys, looking at the feedback I've seen here, on Twitter and Reddit, this indeed looks like some sort of (possibly routing) issue with Telekom (and every provider using their lines, like 1&1). There is little that we can do about that. What @Eisenbein suggested is a temporary bandaid that you can use. There is a bunch of them that offer free trials or limited versions. I'd also suggest reaching out to the customer support of your provider and make them aware of the issue - they are much …

• Zitat von Syndic: „If you're gonna write articles at least write them from an objective standpoint with actual information and context. “ You are more than invited to write up your own account / battle stories or work with us to have them written down. Drop @PrintsKaspian a PM, I'm sure he'd be happy to work with you on that. -Talion

• When the update is released on ios

Talion - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von Cathair: „Zitat von SHARKY: „You have to be patient - iOS updates often take an extra 12 - 24hrs, sometimes longer. “ Is it true for the TestFlight though? Sometimes it’s just someone forgets to bump a version, just saying “ Yes, because even for Testflight Apple does reviews on the version. Sometimes these take longer for a multitude of possible reasons. -Talion

• Pulling this thread back up, because of it recently has become a bigger issue again. -Talion

• Hello everyone, It's been a while since I've done one of these posts, but I figured it's about time we gave you a little overview over what has been happening on the "Keep Albion fair" front. Today, there was a neat little ban wave that swept away exactly 296 bot users. Buh-bye. Not going to miss you. That's the same that we have constantly done to fishing bot users as we came across them. 183 since our release on Steam. Not going to miss you either. And then, there's the last chunk: people deal…

• You claim packs per character, not per account. So if you already have a legendary Pack on a character, and want the same thing on a second one, you'll have to have a Veteran Pack on that one as well. Or in other words: you cannot upgrade a veteran pack with more than one legendary upgrade. -Talion

• Your forum account already shows you as a Legendary Starter @happyla - are you sure you still need to upgrade? -Talion

• Albion auf IOS?

Talion - - Allgemeine Fragen und Diskussionen

Beitrag

Es gibt alle 2 bis 3 Wochen eine Welle Einladungen für, normalerweise, alle Accounts die die Voraussetzungen erfüllen - i.e. valides Device und Anmeldung mit einem Account auf dem es ein aktives Game Pack gibt. Absagen werden nicht verschickt. -Talion

• Premium

Talion - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

A subscription is, as the name implies, a subscription - i.e. a recurring thing. Some payment methods don't support that, so for those it's a one time payment. If you don't want it to auto-renew, just go to albiononline.com/en/profile/subscriptions after you purchase it and cancel right away. -Talion

• Invites are usually sent every two or three weeks. Are you sure you have signed up with the e-mail that has a game pack on it and selected the correct device in the signup form? -Talion

• GvG Training Invite Exploit

Talion - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Hey everyone, As some of you may already be aware, there is an exploit surrounding GvG training invites. Using this exploit, people intentionally try to force an error message in an attempt to sabotage the game experience of other players. This is, of course, not intended behavior - and as some used it to specifically target GvG teams, they knew it as well. This specific error message will be removed in a patch next week, so it will no longer be a problem after that. On top of that, the individu…

• iOS Beta FAQ

Beitrag

Added link to guide on how to revert to a previous build in case Apple is too fast for a change.

• iOS Beta FAQ

Beitrag

Updated with a new FAQ.

• Is this against the rules.

Talion - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Yes, that would be against the rules. -Talion