Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 190.

• is anyone else that play on android having an issue when installing the latest update? mine says app not installed unfortunately i only have one android powerful enough for albion, so i cant test if its device specific or not.

• Android version

Sofaires - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

does your phone have a custom firmware? and just to cover all the basics did you enable unknown sources in the settings? ( i know it will give a different warning if its disable)

• Zitat von Silks: „Zitat von Sofaires: „Zitat von Silks: „Zitat von Midgard: „They went to steam to give the game greater exposure and increase the playerbase. And it’s worked. It’s worth giving up the 30% if it brings in significant amounts of new revenue, which I’m sure it is. 70% of thousands of new accounts is better than 100% of a few hundred new accounts without steam. Giving up 30% of your existing revenue is another matter altogether, and would be handing money to steam for no tangible be…

• Android version

Beitrag

Zitat von SilencedMatrix: „I have a S7. Everytime I get to the install part it seems to time out. Any thoughts? “ do you have enough space for the installation? make sure you have internal storage available instead of sd cards storage, let me know how it goes on the other subject i think there is no need to be in the playstore to do incremental updates, knowing how open is android but thats a wild guess. i dont mind either since i play mostly on pc but at the house there are 2 other accounts tha…

• teleport

Beitrag

thank you everyone for the detailed answers, now i know what to look for but its probably one of the options listed because they seem to be casting for a few seconds and then teleport, next time il record a clip and post it but i will be able to figure out thanks as always

• teleport

Beitrag

i honestly dont know how others teleport, i though it was a wage spell or something but today i saw someone doing it and was not a mage, sorry for my ignorance but i would like to know how can you teleport and they are not using portals and to be honest i dont know where they teleport to

• Android version

Beitrag

i wish they just add a launcher so that android can do incremental updates instead of full download the apk

• how long are you waiting on that 1% to load? i have a friend that plays on a pc that barely runs the game and the 1% takes a few minutes to start loading then it just goes quickly to 100%

• Zitat von Silks: „Zitat von Midgard: „They went to steam to give the game greater exposure and increase the playerbase. And it’s worked. It’s worth giving up the 30% if it brings in significant amounts of new revenue, which I’m sure it is. 70% of thousands of new accounts is better than 100% of a few hundred new accounts without steam. Giving up 30% of your existing revenue is another matter altogether, and would be handing money to steam for no tangible benefit whatsoever. “ actually the math i…

• another update in the same week where android has to download the entire game just to update this little... SBI i know you can do bettter plz work on this or say its something that you are planning very soon! you probably think of android and quickly think of a phone but i have a few systems in the house for the other family players with a android box and some 1080p monitors and it works well but this huge download to update even a few megs is just a bad design at this point not been a pain but …

• Hola Drahkan, e jugado ultima online quizas no tan hardcore como tu pero si tenia un amigo que jugaba mucho y puedo decirte que el juego es bueno y sobre todo balanceado, no te preocupes si ya son muy altos en nivel si consigues un buen gremio o sin el podras hacer muchas cosas, yo en lo general me la paso subiendo mis gathering como los metales y piedras etc y lo e hecho solo hay cuevas que puedes hacer solo y otras con grupos, el mercado lo encuentro bastante justo comparandolo con la manera e…

• a few days ago i had to go to each royal city to check on some prices and the least had 97 players online with fort sterling with 157 that day, keep in mind that this are numbers from the capital alone and not counting the black zone there should had been a few chunk in each region farming but yea the game is been very active

• but once its done would be very convenient, right?

• Resolution Issues

Beitrag

thanks

• yea, its my only character and probably will be for a long time, but not a bad idea, im planning on leveling everything with just one character

• Hello everybody,

Sofaires - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

welcome, hope you are enjoying the game

• this is better done with third party addons if they were available for the same reason wadefu pointed

• Resolution Issues

Beitrag

thanks to pointing out that game limitation i was thinking in getting a big 4k screen for the game but now im not, i though the game could display a bit more field with higher resolutions

• i really respect your opinion but like i said, i can talk about FF14 and its not fairy tales like you all talk about it, you can link the account yes but thats about it you have to purchase thing twice if you want to have everything you have on ps4 and pc over at steam if many would in fact come back if they offer steam link for free, where are they? facts or not facts what matters are results and i dont see the lots and lots of players that you are talking about but honestly i hope you can get …

• madshock pvp videos

Sofaires - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

i was hooked but when i herd mortal kombat oooooooh man and you charged in sync with the scream of the song lol good vids man