Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Return of the leash

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I cannot encourage you (SBI) enough to bring back the original mob leash mechanics. I really miss being in a small group and being able to break apart mob groups using good skills. This change singlehandedly took a really neat aspect of pve from the game. It was fun and is missed.

• H4kh4 from [OCP]

Raithe - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hey man!

• Hi from Vietnam !

Beitrag

Welcome to Albion! Hope you enjoy the game. What brings you to our Misty shores?

• Hello my people lol I'm from Australia

Beitrag

Welcome! What aspects of the game interest you?

• Albion Life Online

Beitrag

welcome to Albion! Why Albion? I love to hear what bring people in.

• GUESS THAT THING!

Raithe - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

mammoth?

• Player Population

Raithe - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Except with every update the game has become more and more complex. I have gone through a number of upgrades to my comps. The shittops used to run AO. So it's not getting any more efficient computer wise. And it is still riddled with problems. Though zvz seems to be WAAAAAAYYYYYY better so there have been strides on this. Also with unity I am not sure that it's really a huge thing if one instance or another is loaded. I think the amount of stuff loaded in each area (modes, rocks, mobs) is way mo…

• Zitat von solventh: „Zitat von Raithe: „Effecting the price of mounts to make certain mounts more expensive than others is a very bad lvl of control. It leaves the content that you are acknowledging is a problem (since you are trying to fix it that's acknowledging it as a prob) in game and only accessible to the wealthy. Its not a fair system. If its a problem fix it, don't hide it behind money. “ i dont agree. you can translate it as: "risk more if you wanna kill easier." then you ll see that n…

• Effecting the price of mounts to make certain mounts more expensive than others is a very bad lvl of control. It leaves the content that you are acknowledging is a problem (since you are trying to fix it that's acknowledging it as a prob) in game and only accessible to the wealthy. Its not a fair system. If its a problem fix it, don't hide it behind money.

• Wow. How stagnant.

• 1. crash detection. Once crash is detected please immediately make the toon invulnerable and invisible. Breaks on login. 2. An armor passive that prevents all crashes. 3. Please only allow DC when not in combat or a pvp zone. Thank you. Have a nice diurnal anomaly.

• What's coming up!

Raithe - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

wait......I thought combat mounts were out?

• An idea. It seems like the current setup is a bit odd. Wolves are fast and horses (etc) are slow. If it were more normalized as in wolves accelerate and decelerate quickly with a lower top end speed while others like horses accelerate slower and decelerate slower with a higher top speed. Giving the non wolf rider a chance if they get out of the ambush. As is they are both ambush and catch. 1. Lower gallop speed for wolves. But make them reach it faster. Horses and others tune in reverse as neede…

• Swords crossed on faction bosses for way to long.

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von H4n1baL: „Would that be something you'd like to see after having this information? “ No. I think the method that you have currently implemented is solid. TL;DR - Crossed swords are either aggro'd mobs or available for claiming. Right? I'm going to test some scenarios tonight regarding aggro and crossed swords. I believe your testing, but I think there's some loose ends somewhere. Hopefully I'll be incorrect. Thanks for the response. “ Not what was stated. Crossed sw…

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

it would be nice if it showed the boss gone but outpost uncaptured with a different icon or a halo color. That seems like not too much info to show.

• Non-pvp roadmap question.

Beitrag

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

• I meant increase as it should be easier closer in and harder farther out. Corrected in post.

• Had to call my bank too. It was merely as the processing occurs overseas as stated. You can have the bank ok this

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

its those guards I think getting triggered. I would love a shorter cd on it but I do think that the shorter that cd the more precisely the timeline of engaged groups is revealed to opposition. This would mostly negatively impact small groups. Just a thought.

• Non-pvp roadmap question.

Beitrag

what's coming up on the non pvp side of the roadmap and any word on bigger updates in the future? Not just patches I mean.