Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 25.

• Really like the axe changes - the new Halberd is less burst than i thought bu gives good sustained AoE dmg. I have ONE single plea though, and that is to lower the energy cost of the new E spell for Halberd. You won't be doing any sustained damage with its very high energy cost on a 15 second cooldown, as you will be out of mana in two rotations. So overall, very pleased with the changes, they seem good and Halberd is a joy to play now. Just lower the energy cost of the new E, its out of this wo…

• Absolutely agree the changes for axes that are in the works seem very cool. The aoe Q is one of the things that has been sorely needed! Halberd might actually be worth playing - really interesting! I also agree on the W skills need some a look! What baffles me is the Scythe bug, how they can break a hell artifact weapon beyond anything I've seen and not fix it right away? Like the weapon is completely useless atmo @Retroman how is this scythe bug not being hot fixed?

• Bloodletter Overpowered

Omx - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Bloodletter will be FOTM if current test server patch notes goes live... Mark my words.. All these freshly level fire mages will get their behinds whooped by a ton of bloodletter players shooting Es everywhere.

• Frost over-nerfed

Beitrag

Frost is falling out of most comps and if not, it's only because the frost mage is leveling Fire to an appropriate level before swapping. I don't mind fire having more damage, as their utility is lower - but they should have kept frost where it was while buffing fire. They didn't have to nerf frost damage while buffing fire - The gab is too large now. Even like the Energy management on frost is considerably harder to maintain than on Fire. Would be cool with an energy cost reduciton on frost and…

• Frost over-nerfed

Beitrag

Title. Frost have no dmg anymore. I understand fire having to be ahead in pure dps but frost is just too weak now.

• quarterstaffs: They need some love

Omx - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I agree. Quarterstaffs are in a weird position. Ever since threat was moved to the armor the weapon line has been in a weird spot. Not truly a tank weapon and can't do any damage. Good for cc and the odd ganking, with a bit of utility... But the fun ends there. Fatal blade not only needs to be looked at, it's mana cost is waaaay too high. But many of the abilities seems weak and out of place. The whole line needs a balance pass with an increase to its dps output

• Greataxe E needs a dmg buff, the W abilities needs to be looked at, they are really off. Halberd is absolutely trash tier. Last I heard the Carrion heal de buff is bugged and does nothing - needs testing. New axe looks good... But I am so scared that they will mess something up with it and leave axes in the dust again. No changes for axes in two patches now!

• Buff the Dagger plx

Beitrag

Kay daggers are really good! Stun on new W is insane with CDR. All of the daggers will be viable in some way or another

• Do you have any data on this? Combat logs? If this is true, it's pretty darn critical for the Carrion users.

• Unplayable Lag 7pm UK time

Omx - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Lag is unplayable - even expeditions wipes the floor with your lagging ass

• Silence Mounts in Markets

Beitrag

Amen to that! The constant activation of gallop are making my ears bleed!

• Balance Changes

Omx - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

+1 to that!

• Any update on a balance patch? I would really like to see in which direction it will be tilting!

• That would be a slippery slope - There is a reason most civilized countries do not negotiate with terrorists. (At least officially... ) What is to stop them from doing another DDoS and charge double ?

• Enough is enough - Misold product !

Omx - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Though I do not believe in the REFUND ME BS, the down time of the servers are getting to a ridiculous stage. ESPECIALLY if you are a EU citizen. Past three days the servers have had very little up time during the EU day time hours I'm a patient man and I support SBI - but these attacks might continue forever. Thus resulting in a game that in actuality doesn't exist - as the servers are down most of the time.

• < Tetra-Phi > Merc guild PvE/PvP/GvG

Omx - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Hey guys @Shigedy , Looking for a serious guild to call home and some buddies to pvp with. Always been a fan of the smaller and tight knit guilds My name in-game is Hafnia Age: 30 MMO Experience: 19-20 years. Started early with a bit of UO but mostly EQ1 for the first few years. Then every major and pvp focused MMO ever since. Was a legend in Matrix online if anyone remembers that, shadowbane, you name it I've played it. (Not many Korean MMOs a part from ArcheAge and Black Desert) I do have a fu…

• DDOS Attack (latest Update UTC 18:39)

Omx - - News Archives

Beitrag

Unable to connect to the server.. I consider myself fairly patient - but I haven't been able to login and properly play for 3 days now. It is getting to the point of ridiculousness (Your latest update states that the DDoS attacks have ended - Have they or have they not?)

• Make the chests linked

Beitrag

You have missed the entire point of the game my friend

• Zitat von TheLordsHand: „also. I dced while dead in a yellow zone. when Im able to actually get back into the game will I still have all my gear/loot or does that get dropped. and if so should I expect albion devs to give my gear back to me since it happened during yet another one of these dcs? “ You died in a yellow zone? You don't deserve your gear back!

• In-game: Hafnia IGN: Hafnia Legendary Founder From: Denmark Age: 30 20 years of MMO experience in a multitude of mmo's all with a focus on PvP. I have a career job, so no life play time isn't what it used to be, but I do plan on getting as good as possible, and i'm in it for the long haul. Currently focusing a lot on my 3 private islands trying to setup a cooking as my main craft Mature player - looking for a good gank to explore Albion with.