Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 258.

• Killfame is not calculated correctly

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yeah mounts seem to have fixed values. I'm not sure about the .1 mounts, though they should have increased value. Just from my observations of the kill board, but essentially all 8.0 items have the same value(somewhere in the 32k-34k range), the only thing that will change this is if they are artifact or relic items.

• Reduce the size of the blackzone

Circe1872 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

The devs said before they would never remove zones. Its why they didn't add more zones when the game was overpopulated.

• Killfame is not calculated correctly

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Resources give extremely low kill fame if any at all, I'm going with 0 fame. Kill fame is based entirely on gear loss so they seem right to me when you ignore the resources in the bags.

• Mount noises are wrong sometimes

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Tonight, while riding a wolf it was making horse noises and also the running sound of a horse. The next zone, it went back to direwolf run sound but was still making horse noises. I logged out and restarted my client but it will just change sometimes when I zone to horse.

• Weird refining bug?

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thank you. I tried looking through all the patch notes didn't see this.

• Weird refining bug?

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

It just randomly refines part of the stack while you are refining a large stack. Say you are refining 300 pieces, it will just randomly refines 200 or something, but the bar still shows you are refining 300. Since it shows you are refining 300 but really aren't it also shows the focus numbers off. This happened in Caerleon.

• If you placed it when your premium was expired it will say this. The only thing you can do is pick it up and place it back down.

• Laborer returns disappear

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Terlin: „This bug still exists. I Lost every single book. The only thing that i can claim happened is i was not playing the game for about a week. When i logged in tonight not one single book was found and all of them disspared. I got some public laborer camps but i also got private ones and this happened to all of them so its a Bug that need to be fix since this has been in the game for a year now or get rid of the laborer system entirely and replace it with something more logical wit…

• Yes this is how it has always been. Look they marked is as Not a bug and didn't even bother to respond. I swear this has come up the 3rd month of every season so far. Mages produce double points and double energy but RAIDING mages doesn't produce 2x energy, its the same as always.

• its always been like that, it still cost the same amount to place a mage so that is all you get from killing one. it doesn't cost twice as much to place a mage, so you won't get twice as much energy to kill one. this isn't a bug.

• MORE PVE FEATURES NOOB QUESTION [SOLVED]

Circe1872 - - Rants

Beitrag

they already have this. its called expeditions.

• Merlyn Update: Known Issues

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

no gather sound for wood gathering no enchant level showing at Astolat map no sounds when gaining a level on anything (equipment, gathering, refining, crafting)

• No sound when gathering wood

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

The gathering noise for wood is gone since Merlin. Idk if others are effected as well.

• You have to buy a starter pack. Subscription prices vary and can be seen in the shop. You can chose to pay monthly/90 days/180 days/360 days. The longer the subscription the cheaper it is. But even at most its $9.95 You can also pay your premium fee with in game silver, though that price has risen quite a bit. It is directly tied to the current gold price in game but is is always equal to 2500 gold a month. You also DON'T have to have premium(subscription) to play but it does negatively impact y…

• A few QoL suggestions

Circe1872 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

If you want to see what guilds players have been in, use this albiondb.net/player/

• Player Island Help

Circe1872 - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Brainburn: „Do I have to buy premium for my alt just to get it to my main's island? I want to go there to help water and nurture. “ You will need premium to water and nurture. To have access to your main's island you go into your island's access rights (it looks like a bulletin board when you enter your island) then you need to add your other character to give access. You also will have to give access on all your farms to your other character by clicking the access rights on each farm.

• The devs have said time and again that they will never add customization and they won't add dye. It is to important for people to be able to see what items and tier other players are wearing. Someone wearing one item vs another and not being able to see what it is, is a huge disadvantage. You say oh you just skin one dagger over another, well you would play a hell of a lot different vs a 1h dagger with assassin jacket than you would against claws with merc jacket. Its not as simple as saying oh …

• Its been reported a long time ago, they acknowledged it, I just don't know when it will be fixed. What happens is when you are gathering, it switches your gathering tool into your hand so it changes your stats for that brief moment. then it switches back to your actual weapon.

• Make premium cheaper

Circe1872 - - Rants

Beitrag

You don't HAVE to have premium to play Albion. Does having premium make your life easier in this game? Yes. But its not like WoW or any other MMO that requires you to have a subscription to play. The fastest way for a game to die is not having any income. They can't run their game for free. They have to pay for servers, their website, and their employees. That is like saying, Oh yeah we decided that YOU should work for free at your job and not make any money. Do you want to do your job for free?

• The devs shelved the solo project a long time ago. They are instead doing faction warfare in the next patch. Which is going to let people kill people in other factions anywhere they are except in a town.