Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Сan't connect to the test server

Dagother - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „update comes today ? “ Should be back online now, patchnotes in Testserver Patch Notes - Merlyn Midseason Balance Patch

• Zitat von d3qu: „Będzie jakieś info o tym nosorożcu - skille, parametry zależnie od tieru itp. ? “ W tej chwili statystyki i skile nie są finalne, informacje co do nagród będą aktualizowane w GvG Season Rewards & Conquerors' Hall F.A.Q - można tam też zadawać pytania.

• Сan't connect to the test server

Dagother - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Hi guys, test server is currently unavailable due to preparation for upcoming pre-season patch - I will let you know once the test server will be open again.

• Cześć! Czwarty Sezon Wojen Gildii przynosi kilka niespodzianek, które z pewnością uszczęśliwią wszystkie kompetetywne gildie PvP! Wszystkie informacje dotyczące nagród znajdują się w temacie GvG Season Rewards & Conquerors' Hall F.A.Q , a szczegółowy plan Czwartego Sezonu Wojen Gildii jest dostępny w GvG Season 4 Schedule Dodatkowo, od dzisiaj 19.09.2018 do 26.09.2018, wszyscy gracze otrzymują 7 dni darmowego statusu Premium, a ponadto 25% premii do Sławy z PvE! Jest to najlepszy czas żeby zaczą…

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Bump @Dagother is this working as intended? “ Yes - only the growth time is boosted in farm territories, nurturing remains the same so 1x nurture per 24h.

• HELP PLEASE! Slow dashes exessive lag

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von ItsMiKill: „First let me post my computer specs Ryzen 7 1800X Evga gtx 1080 Asus Rog Crosshair VI Hero 16Gb Ram built this pc about 8 months ago. so heres the deal, in albion even when im lan connected to my router i get 40-50 ping 16ms 60fps all my dashes with daggers are like a slow dash. it takes like 1-2 seconds to reach my destination when it should be instantaneous. i have uninstalled Albion and reinstalled used fix/ repair tab to try to fix this issue and i cant figure it out. a…

• Reopen Bug loop

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Could you post your OS version and the resolutions you used when it crashed?

• Weird refining bug?

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi! That was changed in Merlyn - crafting items will progress in regular intervals, for refining it's 200 items and for all other items it's 40.

• Loot is protected bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Rolu: „You also need to be flagged to kill someone - there's no logic here. I can kill someone but I can't loot the body.. It doesn't work. Why can't the body just be opened to anyone like it normally would be? “ Blue player can open loot of a red player, in this case it's blue player vs blue player's corpse.

• Loot is protected bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Rolu: „How can you tag this "Not a bug" with no explanation? It is clearly a bug. I kill someone and then I can't loot the body. Explain to me how this makes sense and it is not a bug. “ You need to be flagged to loot corpses instantly, blue/friendly players cannot do it.

• Unable to login

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@GauchoTransao server is back online (with raidframes fixed) - let me know if you still have any issues there!

• Unable to login

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

There's a scheduled maintenance every day between 10:00 - 11:00 UTC and we're having a hotfix for the raidframes today so it might take a bit longer than usual.

• unable to log in

Dagother - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

There's a scheduled maintenance every day between 10:00 - 11:00 UTC and we're having a hotfix for the raidframes so it might take a bit longer than usual.

• unable to log in

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Thanks! Devs already looking into it! “ Should be fixed now!

• unable to log in

Beitrag

Thanks! Devs already looking into it!

• Default price bugged after today's patch

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @glokz ! The default price is based on already exisiting cheapest sell order but it doesn't take into consideration sell orders of the item with different quality - means you can see your default price higher than the cheapest sell order of the item (from the pool of all sell orders of the item with all qualities). I poked devs already and it will be changed so the default price is the lowest possible, but there's no ETA yet.

• PARTY BARS ARE BROKEN

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Akuti: „Any updates on this? “ Hi, yes - just got info it will be fixed tomorrow during maintenance.

• PARTY BARS ARE BROKEN

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thanks! Devs are already working on a fix, but there's no ETA yet. Will let you know as soon as I get back from devs when we can hotfix it.

• PARTY BARS ARE BROKEN

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Akuti: „96jj2ul.png Any party with 7 or more this happends. “ Hi there! Could you post your device/pc specs (ideally DxDiag file if windows) and attach your output_log.txt (located in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\AlbionOnline\output_log.txt - note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" checked in your View tab to see it)? Have you tried using the repair/reinstall option in the launcher?

• Did not get Recruiter's Barrel-Crate from referal

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Equartus when you claim rewards for referral season you receive in-game mail, items are not delivered to inventory instantly after claiming - is that the case? Otherwise please contact support@albiononline.com