Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Effecting the price of mounts to make certain mounts more expensive than others is a very bad lvl of control. It leaves the content that you are acknowledging is a problem (since you are trying to fix it that's acknowledging it as a prob) in game and only accessible to the wealthy. Its not a fair system. If its a problem fix it, don't hide it behind money.

• Wow. How stagnant.

• 1. crash detection. Once crash is detected please immediately make the toon invulnerable and invisible. Breaks on login. 2. An armor passive that prevents all crashes. 3. Please only allow DC when not in combat or a pvp zone. Thank you. Have a nice diurnal anomaly.

• What's coming up!

Raithe - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

wait......I thought combat mounts were out?

• An idea. It seems like the current setup is a bit odd. Wolves are fast and horses (etc) are slow. If it were more normalized as in wolves accelerate and decelerate quickly with a lower top end speed while others like horses accelerate slower and decelerate slower with a higher top speed. Giving the non wolf rider a chance if they get out of the ambush. As is they are both ambush and catch. 1. Lower gallop speed for wolves. But make them reach it faster. Horses and others tune in reverse as neede…

• Swords crossed on faction bosses for way to long.

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von H4n1baL: „Would that be something you'd like to see after having this information? “ No. I think the method that you have currently implemented is solid. TL;DR - Crossed swords are either aggro'd mobs or available for claiming. Right? I'm going to test some scenarios tonight regarding aggro and crossed swords. I believe your testing, but I think there's some loose ends somewhere. Hopefully I'll be incorrect. Thanks for the response. “ Not what was stated. Crossed sw…

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

it would be nice if it showed the boss gone but outpost uncaptured with a different icon or a halo color. That seems like not too much info to show.

• Non-pvp roadmap question.

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

• I meant increase as it should be easier closer in and harder farther out. Corrected in post.

• Had to call my bank too. It was merely as the processing occurs overseas as stated. You can have the bank ok this

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

its those guards I think getting triggered. I would love a shorter cd on it but I do think that the shorter that cd the more precisely the timeline of engaged groups is revealed to opposition. This would mostly negatively impact small groups. Just a thought.

• Non-pvp roadmap question.

Beitrag

what's coming up on the non pvp side of the roadmap and any word on bigger updates in the future? Not just patches I mean.

• Also as far as the topic goes if there were a way to decrease increase the risk from this type of ganking incrementally as you get deeper into pvp zones I would like to see that. Perhaps groups with X amount of dire wolves get penalties for each added wolf or a speed buff to non grouped ppl in some sort of proximity to a wolf gets a growing bonus based on how many wolves are in a radius around them. Not sure how intensive that sort of mechanisms that would require. Probably a running count of wo…

• I was not actually. I'm interested in deterring others from believing...misinformation.

• Clarification: For the below average, average, and above average players. In order to stem the low of misinformation I am posting this. The opininion of all 3 is rather important to this issue as well as any issue in game relating to pvp. The devs have worked very hard to make pvp incredibly inclusive and available asap. As such they are indirectly showing their intent that ALL players should have access to and that indeed this is the content they prefer you to focus upon. So that means all 3 ar…

• Option to hide helmets please ?

Beitrag

Hide them everywhere really. Hide all armors and weapons. Add skins too. An element of chance when folks are attacking others seems like it could be nice. Right now it seems to easy to target only those weaker than you. I actually can't see the current structure helping anyone other than one who wants to make sure they can win before they engage. Often the defender does not have this luxury. Course I am mostly thinking of how it would help when dealing with random attacks on the road. Duels are …

• Yes of course. My comment and the thread topic specifically points only too the disparity of decent to crappy mobs when you go from open world roaming mobs to the mobs that surround the outside of dungeons when comparing the two within the same zone. As well as the low lvl of the chests and bosses around these dungeons and how they balance with the rest of the zone fame/silver. I was avoiding the general pve/solo/smallgroup run stuff here as I get kinda negative when I go into the state of pve. …

• Direwolf gank packs are annoying as hell if yer on the receiving end. I do get away from some. Others I don't. Much of that depends on who pulls animals/mobs or runs into freaking rocks/trees. I personally do not like to debuffs as the first line of attack. Also I support the existence of diverse playstyles. Also I get annoyed when I don't get away. I would love to see these new mounts be basically less expensive alternatives so as to provide access to competitive mounts. If you can raise mounts…

• Nobody said anything about mobs that live around solo dungeons. The zone I was referring to for instance has a blue dungeon. Around this is a set of mobs, bosses, and chests. The fame mentioned above is from this specific area actually. I quit running solo dungeons as I see no point in a dungeon where you can litterally run to the boss in a bubble, kill it, and teleport out. That is not a solo dungeon that is a .5 person dungeon in t-22 gear. The only purpose is for 1v1v1 action in a bz solo dg …

• The title says it all. Its currently rather limiting. There is added risk by dungeons since everyone knows there are things there that may attract players. But the fame is terrible. I mean really terrible. In a t7 red zone i'm seeing 845 fame from OW roam skeletons (little ones) and 45 fame from the same small skellies by the dg in the same zone. Why are they so tiny? They should be the same as the other mobs in zone. The chests suck around OW dungeons anyways (woo! 2 runes! yay!) so there is no…