Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• This all comes down to the fact that the devs don't seem to understand basic balancing. A weapon that can only do DPS should be able to do, say, 100 DPS. A weapon that can CC on top of the DPS should do less than 100 DPS. Same goes when you add other "traits" to weapons. When a weapon has debuff, purge, cleanse, heal, mobility, it needs to do less damage. Another factor is the fail way that head and feet slots don't factor in the DPS. So you can always pick the "best" open world item to use for …

• Zitat von Eternalhaze: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Lack of mobility or hard CC is something to balance around. Here is why this is balanced: 1: Purge is the most strong trait in the game 2: Arcane Q does more DPS than other Q in the game If Arcane had mobility or hard CC on top of these things, it would instantly be the best caster weapon in the game. “ Purge is very strong yes, however both the W and the 1h E purge has counter-play to it because neither are instant casts like the fiend cowl is. The …

• Zitat von Inso: „Zitat von Inso: „I myself am actually really enjoying the aggressive caster passive im surprised how significantly it helped. “ On Further use Though Aggressive caster passive has helped. however the lack of any mobility or hard cc is leaving the arcane kit very weak. removing the cooldown and giving frazzle a 2-3-4 stun passive and lowering the %increase dmg buff would help greatly. “ Lack of mobility or hard CC is something to balance around. Here is why this is balanced: 1: P…

• Hunter Hood.

Stravanov - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

They could just move it to gatherer heads.

• Give gatherers a chance.

Stravanov - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Are we all perfect? No Do we all go off on one every so often? Yes Am i perfect? No Are you? Probably not Stay on topic... maybe its best if i just leave. This thread is dead anyway “ Necros a 18 month old thread complainaing that people aren't being constructiveGoes on to talk about stuff that's 100% off topic Please get some self awareness “ Just click on a forum thread, didn't see how old it was, just wanted to help. …

Beitrag

Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Are we all perfect? No Do we all go off on one every so often? Yes Am i perfect? No Are you? Probably not Stay on topic... maybe its best if i just leave. This thread is dead anyway “ Necros a 18 month old thread complainaing that people aren't being constructive Goes on to talk about stuff that's 100% off topic Please get some self awareness

Beitrag

Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Why don't mounts follow you around? they carry resources and and you mine away and give it to them and if you get too far away from them they can loose you and either stay still, wander about or high tier mounts can be smart enough to run back to a major city. If you are in a non PVP zone after a little bit they could get picked up by the local city guards and you an find …

Beitrag

Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Why don't mounts follow you around? they carry resources and and you mine away and give it to them and if you get too far away from them they can loose you and either stay still, wander about or high tier mounts can be smart enough to run back to a major city. If you are in a non PVP zone after a little bit they could get picked up by the local city guards and you an find them back at the stables. The mounts could defend…

Beitrag

Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „Why don't mounts follow you around? they carry resources and and you mine away and give it to them and if you get too far away from them they can loose you and either stay still, wander about or high tier mounts can be smart enough to run back to a major city. If you are in a non PVP zone after a little bit they could get picked up by the local city guards and you an find them back at the stables. The mounts could defend them self against players which is better than t…

• HCE's Destroyed

Stravanov - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Thread has successfully been hijacked. That's one way to shut it down.

• Zitat von Bajoli: „I recently learned about the three real factors that change the goldprice. It is possible to predict the movement of the goldprice about one to three months in advance. It is proven by an economic researcher working for a university. His publications absolutely nail it. I am willing to share this information for 5 million silver. Let me know if you want to be able to predict the market price of gold. “ You need more spelling errors, exclamation marks and CAPS if you want to ru…

• Zitat von mogs1234: „Arenas and HCEs should be removed plain and simple, if you are a snowflake don't play this game, HCEs have killed this game, making arenas worth anything will kill it even more. “ How exactly did HCE kill the game? There is more PvP in the open world now than there has ever been.

• Zitat von Boogis: „now no one goes to druids everyone goes to undead in BZ to gain most of fame “ Druids is the best fame in the game. I think you misunderstood something. That being said, I think all PvE in the game needs an overhaul. Including the BZ dungeons.

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Stravanov: „FYI, 1h curse is the 24th most used weapon in GvG, and Demonic holds a 26th place. This is better than most weapons in the game currently. I'm not sure how these ranks would be if you sorted by "class" of weapons. I'm too lazy to do it atm. Source docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…oZDHQ/edit#gid=2037982189 “ lol in what world is 24th and 26th place good? Changes to vile curse range and duration brought curse from being completely out of the meta to at …

• FYI, 1h curse is the 24th most used weapon in GvG, and Demonic holds a 26th place. This is better than most weapons in the game currently. I'm not sure how these ranks would be if you sorted by "class" of weapons. I'm too lazy to do it atm. Source docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…oZDHQ/edit#gid=2037982189

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Moving HCE and expeditions to the open world defeats the entire purpose of them. If you don't know, the purpose of expeditions is: 1) To give players a reasonable way to fame when the world is overcrowded 2) To give players an activity that you can just jump into the game and do, without relying on …

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Moving HCE and expeditions to the open world defeats the entire purpose of them. If you don't know, the purpose of expeditions is: 1) To give players a reasonable way to fame when the world is overcrowded 2) To give players an activity that you can just jump into the game and do, without relying on trusted friends or having to spend an eternity organizing, etc. If you move them to the open world, you severely reduc…

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Moving HCE and expeditions to the open world defeats the entire purpose of them. If you don't know, the purpose of expeditions is: 1) To give players a reasonable way to fame when the world is overcrowded 2) To give players an activity that you can just jump into the game and do, without relying on trusted friends or having to spend an et…

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Moving HCE and expeditions to the open world defeats the entire purpose of them. If you don't know, the purpose of expeditions is: 1) To give players a reasonable way to fame when the world is overcrowded 2) To give players an activity that you can just jump into the game and do, without relying on trusted friends or having to spend an eternity organizing, etc. If you move them…

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Moving HCE and expeditions to the open world defeats the entire purpose of them. If you don't know, the purpose of expeditions is: 1) To give players a reasonable way to fame when the world is overcrowded 2) To give players an activity that you can just jump into the game and do, without relying on trusted friends or having to spend an eternity organizing, etc. If you move them to the open world, you severely reduce …