Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• 12.9 iPad Pro invitation

BRiCK - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von Keiryd: „2 months no invite, sold my Ipad and unsubscribed both of my characters RIP “ Zitat von ScreenSavingGamer: „Zitat von Keiryd: „2 months no invite, sold my Ipad and unsubscribed both of my characters RIP “ same story here. Betting on the wrong devs... “ You guys are trying so hard to play a game thats not even worth playing on mobile, thats what cracks me up. “ Yeah IDK either - I was salty till I realized my invite was sitting in my spam f…

• 12.9 iPad Pro invitation

BRiCK - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von Keiryd: „2 months no invite, sold my Ipad and unsubscribed both of my characters RIP “ Zitat von ScreenSavingGamer: „Zitat von Keiryd: „2 months no invite, sold my Ipad and unsubscribed both of my characters RIP “ same story here. Betting on the wrong devs... “ You guys are trying so hard to play a game thats not even worth playing on mobile, thats what cracks me up.

• Crash Report Thread

BRiCK - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von deviljim: „Can't tab out of the game more than 10 times without crashing, keeps getting me killed and is starting to piss me off. Fix this shit asap, once you find the fix don't wait to patch it with a bunch of other stuff just patch it right away. “ or u could just get a second monitor like a normal human being

• Nice man, y'all are living the good life!

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von mogs1234: „Arenas and HCEs should be removed plain and simple, if you are a snowflake don't play this game, HCEs have killed this game, making arenas worth anything will kill it even more. “ How exactly did HCE kill the game? There is more PvP in the open world now than there has ever been. “ Thats a flat out lie lol...

• drinking-tea-brutally_o_3772477.jpg

• Zitat von Norfind: „Zitat von BRiCK: „no, you touch yourself with that phone “ reported. "congrats u just doxxed yourself." also reported.. terrible comment for an officer, i'm not a kid and want to be treated with more respect. “

• Coulja Spare a Key?

BRiCK - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

its not an opinion though honestly... you truly cant do anything fun in the game being locked to t4. Sure you can go out a kill some low level mobs and maybe run a low level dungeon with some friends, but as far as doing anything rewarding, you wont have much luck. trial keys actually hurt the game, people play for a bit and then hit the lock and think thats all the game has to offer then quit.

• Frankly, I vote for a "Full loot Arena". Not like GvG's where you have to bring multiple sets, but at the end of the arena fight, the winning team gets the loot from the losing team placed into a chest (or 5 chests by role, 1 for the healer, 1 for the tank, and random 1 for each of the dps). Of course, you count for trashing etc... This would have to be separated from regular arenas obviously, so it would need to be a separate queue that clarifies the intentions.

• Coulja Spare a Key?

BRiCK - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

problem with trials is you cant progress past t4, so you cant really experience any of the actual fun

• Faction war has an exploit

BRiCK - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Are you playing the same game?? Everytime I've gone out to faction warfare, theres been over a dozen people that show up to every outpost. If that many people are going down to the boss, then they deserve to die....

• Thank you for actually moving with the times SBI.... CSGO became crap because the company removed 128 tick servers and replaced them with 64 tick claiming that "low end computers cant handle 128 tick".

• Faction war has an exploit

Beitrag

Zitat von Rixlette: „You need 5 or so people for this. All except one flag for one faction. The last one flags for another. The guys go with a boss-group wearing t3 weapons. They enrage the boss making it almost impossible to kill and making sure a lot of players go down. The single one flagged for the other faction then just has to come in and kill everyone while they are down. There is no counterplay to this as it's impossible to prevent people in t3 gear from hitting the boss. A fix for this …

• Anti-Griefing Idea

Beitrag

Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „IMO PVPers are an essential part of the economy in this game. With your suggestion even if you place softcaps based on masteries, it will only mean that instead of a 10 man direwolf gank squad, you will have 20 man direwolf gank squad to circumvent the cap. “ risking a dire wolf isnt risking 4.1 lol

• ULTIMATE LONGBOW ZVZ GAMEPLAY

BRiCK - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

combos were dope but fuck me, your video editing skills give me cancer

• Yeah it very well could be that im subconsciously pressing another spell right before I hit D which sets that little 1 sec global CD or w/e it is.

• Zitat von Gobaz: „Same shit here... “ Thanks for your response bud. Had an issue last night in a GvG, I was definitely in range and I KNOW I was smashing that button and it didnt go off until he was already dead. Had PLENTY of time to get it off too.

• Have you ever experienced issues where it seems like your Graveguard Helmet spell doesnt cast right away? Like you have to press it a few times? Might just be me or my keyboard. Should probably be looking into getting a new one anyway.

• Viable heal builds

BRiCK - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Common build among high end GvG'ers (5v5 scenarios) is gonna be... Druidic Staff with Eye of Secrets Off hand. Graveguard Helmet for the sacrifice spell (emergency single target heal) Cultist Robe (a bit expensive, good/Cheap alternative is Druid Robe) Mage sandals (Boots are kinda preference, I like the delayed teleport for escaping wombo combos.)

• Want to buy the game but...

BRiCK - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

You want premium in this game. Period. Good news though, you can purchase premium with in game currency. The price of premium is based off of the gold to silver price. Currently gold is about 1100 silver each. 1 month of premium is 2500 gold I believe. I'd have to double check.