Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 106.

• Zitat von Khladraven: „Zitat von Tazzik: „Zitat von Khladraven: „To be fair, curse also has the hit and run passive. So you do have increased mobility at higher tiers. “ hit & run is actually really bad after the nerf imo no worth in most situations (gvg) just utilize the new range and try to always be max range, curse takes a lot more positioning skill than other weapons “ Yeah in GvG/HG's I know it is not the used option, but I still see it in use a lot for open world/solo play. I believe that…

• Zitat von Khladraven: „To be fair, curse also has the hit and run passive. So you do have increased mobility at higher tiers. “ hit & run is actually really bad after the nerf imo no worth in most situations (gvg) just utilize the new range and try to always be max range, curse takes a lot more positioning skill than other weapons

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „At the highest levels of the game, uncapped 5v5 GvGs, the changes made it viable, but definitely not S tier, and still outclassed by a lot of weapons. MG is one of the high level teams trying to make demonic work, and they are losing more than they're winning. “ stop flaming me

• curse is great again thanks sbi love u lads

• Revert Horse Mounting Sound

Tazzik - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

it sounds like a death sfx not a mounting one

• You should increase the bitrate you record/render in

• Zitat von H4n1baL: „@Arghun I made a note for the missing silver display in the completed tab. Could you tell us why you think the UI is not an improvement over the old one? We can't really adjust anything to make it better if we don't have a reason why you think it's bad. When it comes to the size of the Market UI as a whole: Even though I read it multiple times - we didn't reduce the size of the window significantly. We even increased it in height. - Lino “ The new Marketplace UI has a very ba…

• Move Overcharge Button

Tazzik - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

ahyXoz7.jpg

• suggestion for round table

Tazzik - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

dalton has too many ideas for the round table make this man a developer

• Zitat von jcapinc: „Tribe of the Owl here, Is there any way that content creators could have camera controls turned on in game so that we can make more dynamic and compelling content? “ I'd love if there was a way to get some type of better footage

• youtube.com/watch?v=pbRfzBgQxwA

• Zitat von DixieRekt: „this system wouldn't work. for (small or new) guilds who didn't place top 10 get dicked out of mercia? so, lets take exertion or fam for prime example. what would happen to them they'd get dicked out of mercia for what reason? when both of these guilds took 3 combined townplots from oops. “ Exertion is ranked #10 as a fairly inactive guild end of season; this system would promote guilds who work hard to get a higher ranking get a chance to get a CP where they want; the top …

• Zitat von Constructor: „Zitat von Tazzik: „Well there is no gaining points during the off-season, so the guilds will hold their towers and City plots while moving things to a safe area (already occurs with territories) and the city plot draft would occur during this time. “ What I meant was, if there are 48 open homeplots for the draft, there would need to be 48 guilds that accrued season points to join the draft. If there isn’t maybe there is a time to claim it via big zvz. I really like the id…

• Zitat von Constructor: „There is a week between the season ending and the next tower reset. This work well for a guild to move all of the resources back to town. Are there 48 guilds owning towers and accruing points for this? “ Well there is no gaining points during the off-season, so the guilds will hold their towers and City plots while moving things to a safe area (already occurs with territories) and the city plot draft would occur during this time.

• Grace period during off-season/City Plot Draft, but there are many ways this can go. I think first solidifying the idea then working out the other issues like this is the better way to go.

• Zitat von SkuzKabel: „I agree and i like it. Also Cp's need a rework, nobody are using it, they should make a change for example in Caerleon reduce % taken by Refine and Crafting to 25% and then keep Cp's in Black Zone with 40%. Is not point for have a CP now, i remember when releases starts was really nice how you could see a lot of people waiting in underways, maps..etc etc, for gank ox that were travelling between Cp's and Caerleon. “ Overall I'd love to see a complete CP rework so that your …

• Zitat von Shadeless: „Tazzik you right, should be tangible rewards/reasons to win as an alliance not a guild. Not sure if this is the exact way to go, but I do like Mercia / Cumbria / Anglia changing based on strength of an alliance more than a guild. Would like to see more balance between the three continents to foster localized wars and not grand scale shit we're seeing right now. “ Yeah, I think there is a lot of room for improvement in many areas of the game but by focusing on this type of a…

• Zitat von Magemx: „there are more glaring problems with albion like the entire games goal in general. ignoring that for a moment lets talk about the value of "winning" - make taking castles actually matter and reward each individual with rewards not just the guild - make territorys reward the members and not just the guild - make it so that city plots actually being used by members have much higher returns so to encourage transfer of stuff from citys which in turn makes ganking better and create…

• The current 'Season' system offers no reward for attempting to claw your way to the top, aside from saying you're the best. Currently, there is no 'real' reward for winning a Season but "satisfaction;" and based on the effort put in throughout the Season, "satisfaction" alone shouldn't be the reward. There are by-products of reaching the top rankings, however, such as money from energy and resources from the territories required to get to the top. Alliances can funnel all territories and castles…

• Good luck, hope it turns out well